Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) (30989 Views)

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by seunayantokun(m): 10:13am On Mar 17
NwekeUG:
Odumeje blasts little boy for correcting him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyYwWUTDm3w
What a way to display the prophet's illiteracy!
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Adamson20(m): 10:24am On Mar 17
Good morning house, please am facing real depression in the UK since 5months I entered the care home that brought me in don't have any job for me cox I was used by my dependent and now am being restricted to do any jobs aside the care and have wrote so many applications which has been rejected in thousands time.... please I need any assistance because am dieing inside, don't have money to eat and before Wednesday i might be homeless... please save a brother's life....07990780637
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by APOPTOSIS: 10:29am On Mar 17
jedisco:

You are a disgrace who lacks every iota of self worth.
For centuries, man has practiced religion.
You will remain a disgrace forever.
You will remain indebted forever.
Nigeria shall keep you in penury forever.
And you will never escape Nigeria.
You will remain beneath me forever.

None of your seeds shall ever rise against my pets.
So shall you remain!

You think na only you sabi curse...or get monopoly?
You are the first to get a curse from me online in decades and so shall it be. Libations poured!
Because we allow most of you to type rubbish here abi.
In Fact as it stands, I'm wealthier than the wealthiest in your community, so I don't know how you will catch up with me. It may take centuries 2 catch up with my pets.

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by caye(m): 10:32am On Mar 17
APOPTOSIS:
When you import THIRD WORLD into a First world, you gradually saturate the First world with Third world and eventually convert the First world into a Third World.

Obvious First World is fast becoming a Third World.
Let's expect more of this from the UK. It can only get worse. The zooish have relocated in dia numbers.
Very soon dump sites will take over the streets of the United Kingdom

This is good.
Karma.

PATRICE LUMUMBA
Thomas Sankara
Muammar Gaddafi
Obafemi Awolowo
The millions of black ppls murdered in different foreign-backed wars by terrorists and bad leaders in Afrika

Malcolm X
Martin Luther King jr
Millions of black americans killed during slavery
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 10:38am On Mar 17
NwekeUG:

that little boy get brain pass Odumeje, where are soludo taskforce to come and slap sense give him again
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Nlkay(m): 10:45am On Mar 17
1Sharon:
These moròns will see a white person/muslim on the street and completely bypass them. They only approach other black people.

Don't white people need their souls saved too or are they too much of a target? Cowards.

Na fear babe. Guns are licensed in the west. They are immigrants still learning alot
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by descarado: 10:47am On Mar 17
NewYorkCity:
When the missionaries came to Africa, they built schools, hospital, maternity, gave scholarships, thought people skills...what are this ones doing? Just disturbing people .
Their targets are usually unwed men. Once you made the mistake if attending a fellowship and single, unless you relocate from that area or change your contact, they will disturb you 247.
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by descarado: 10:49am On Mar 17
Adamson20:
Good morning house, please am facing real depression in the UK since 5months I entered the care home that brought me in don't have any job for me cox I was used by my dependent and now am being restricted to do any jobs aside the care and have wrote so many applications which has been rejected in thousands time.... please I need any assistance because am dieing inside, don't have money to eat and before Wednesday i might be homeless... please save a brother's life....07990780637
Contact Nigerian embassy so you can move back to Nigeria.
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Panda7(m): 10:53am On Mar 17
Oyibo needs prayer than whatsoever. Metaphysika
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by jedisco(m): 10:56am On Mar 17
APOPTOSIS:

[s]You will remain a disgrace forever.
So shall you remain!

You are the first to get a curse from me online in decades and so shall it be. Libations poured!
In Fact as it stands, I'm wealthier than the wealthiest in your community, so I don't know how you will catch up with me. It may take centuries 2 catch up with my pets.[/s]

Trash from a man who thinks he's 'third world'. That you think the nonsense you wrote works shows the size of your brain.
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 11:04am On Mar 17
Nlkay:

Na fear babe. Guns are licensed in the west. They are immigrants still learning alot

What happened to strength with the Lord?
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 11:05am On Mar 17
APOPTOSIS:

You will remain a disgrace forever.

So shall you remain!

In Fact as it stands, I'm wealthier than the wealthiest in your community, so I don't know how you will catch up with me. It may take centuries 2 catch up with my pets.

When black man go get sense? Curses don't work, dude. Grow up

2 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Rejoice28(f): 11:06am On Mar 17
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Nlkay(m): 11:17am On Mar 17
1Sharon:

What happened to strength with the Lord?

I'm speaking from the physical. So maybe I'm wrong because only those that know their God shall do exploits.
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Kaycee54321(m): 11:56am On Mar 17
1Sharon:
These moròns will see a white person/muslim on the street and completely bypass them. They only approach other black people.

Don't white people need their souls saved too or are they too much of a target? Cowards.

It's market segmentation for aligned targeting so they improve their lead conversion rates.
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by ismodiwa(m): 12:05pm On Mar 17
1Sharon:

Inferiority complex
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by OBTOREPA(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17
1Sharon:

Don't white people need their souls saved too or lare they too much of a target? Cowards.
You don't have to abuse them Auntie, if you thinks to preach is easy try it for just one day and see.
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Laple0541(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17
Righteousness2:

The day you Depart this World without the one they are Preaching about JESUS CHRIST, you will cry, lament, regret, cry again, Repent, Wail , gnash your teeth all on vain.
You will understand that all the knowlege , expertise and enlightened you thpught you had was useless.

That BREATH in you is not in your power. Behave yourself and submit to JESUS Christ before it is late.

Lunatic
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Desusi: 4:00pm On Mar 17
ednut1:
The people that brought the religion to you have abandoned it. Now we want go do reverse evangelism 🤣
Abi o..Truly speaking.
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by themanderon: 5:18pm On Mar 17
1Sharon:

If you do not have anything good to say about God's children at times it's wise you pass by without saying anything. You call people serving their God morons? You better ask forgiveness from God because David's wife mocked David because he danced crazily before God and her womb was sealed.
People bring great condemnation upon themselves with their very own mouths and you have done exactly this.
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Kionrae: 5:27pm On Mar 17
Dey dn carry their mumu go abroad chai

2 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Bruno3000(m): 7:17pm On Mar 17
Gerrard59:

As at last year, the number of practicing Christians in the UK fell below 50%. In fact, the increase in church attendance in the UK and, to an extent, Canada is mainly due to new migrants from Africa and the Philippines. The average young to middle age white British does not attend church.
It does not matter because Christianity is dynamic, it keeps spreading to other regions of the earth. It was never intended to remain in a particular geographical location not even in Jerusalem or Antioch.
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 8:28pm On Mar 17
themanderon:

If you do not have anything good to say about God's children at times it's wise you pass by without saying anything. You call people serving their God morons? You better ask forgiveness from God because David's wife mocked David because he danced crazily before God and her womb was sealed.
People bring great condemnation upon themselves with their very own mouths and you have done exactly this.

I hear you 😂

2 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by margaret231: 9:57pm On Mar 17
Woolwich is another Ojuelegba populated by mostly Yorubas. Maybe Igbos and other blacks are finding homes there now.You can't even believe there is also part of the UK.Woolwich is another Ojuelegba populated by mostly Yorubas. Maybe Igbos and other blacks are finding homes there now.You can't even believe there is also part of the UK....
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by themanderon: 11:11pm On Mar 17
1Sharon:

I hear you 😂

It was recorded that David danced wildly till he stripped himself naked in public, wasn't it?
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 12:44am On Mar 18
themanderon:

It was recorded that David danced wildly till he stripped himself naked in public, wasn't it?

Sure !

2 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by Icon4s(m): 6:29am On Mar 18
NwekeUG:

Odumeje is an illiterate
Re: Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) by themanderon: 7:11am On Mar 18
1Sharon:

Sure !

They are being radical for Jesus. Don't worry you may soon join them someday. cheesy then you will realize the joy that makes them do these things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! / Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" / Muslims Provide Security For Christians At Christmas Service In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.