Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (19874 Views)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft / Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by ybalogs(m): 10:40am On Mar 18
Zooposki:
How I wish they can give Akpabio that same treatment.
and all our thieving politicians. That means we won't have any politician around if that happens .
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Zooposki(f): 10:41am On Mar 18
ybalogs:
and all our thieving politicians. That means we won't have any politician around if that happens .

Yes, but I specifically mentioned Akpabio cos of where the burning occurred.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by igwebuike01: 10:41am On Mar 18
Learning from Aba
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by lascos912(m): 10:45am On Mar 18
developers don plenty for there
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Calitoscassius(m): 10:47am On Mar 18
markidoo:
Despite all the burnt πŸ”₯ thieves they can't refrain from stealing
Some of the people who burnt the thief could be thieves themselves, yet they will still steal hours after participating in burning or witnessing the burning of another thief. It is really bizzare.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by judedwriter(m): 10:48am On Mar 18
shocked

If a thief who stole maybe a generator or goat is dealt with like this, how much more the bigger thieves who steal in millions and billions.... Hmmmm.

Anyway in either way, God's word says: thou shalt not STEAL.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Benrosaria(m): 10:48am On Mar 18
Okoro Jp don't need full information. That's his shirt and cap hanging on the stick beside his unrecognised charred meat
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by ubest1(m): 10:51am On Mar 18
If you a thief for the sake of ur family avoid Akwa-Ibom, they don't treat thief with glove-hands, is ur neighbors that will even contribute fuel & tires for your burning
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 10:52am On Mar 18
YoungLionken:
As a poor man, pray not to commit an offence around poor men...
no be lai
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Exceed15: 10:52am On Mar 18
Jungle is best for people who is making life harder in this already hard times. If the victim had struggled with him in the cause of stealing or robbery he would have killed him. I don't pity them.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by kingar(m): 10:53am On Mar 18
Where is Akpabio his grandmaster

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Calitoscassius(m): 11:00am On Mar 18
This is totally wrong but this is the only way the Naigeerian citizens can get justice, by taking the law in their own hands..

So if you don't want to be barbecued openly in the street, be sure not to steal in Naigeeria. I am concerned though that innocent people could meet the same jungle justice.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:01am On Mar 18
People don't hear word. Don't steal in Akwa Ibom or Calabar, if you do don't get caught....it has only one ending.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by thaoriginator: 11:04am On Mar 18
This is Micheal Jackson Bad πŸ˜”
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by wink2015(m): 11:06am On Mar 18
This is JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Members of the public should not take law into their own hands.

Even among the people that participated in the burning to death of the alleged thief may probably be a dastardly crimminal.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by adecz: 11:06am On Mar 18
Cross River and Akwa Ibom communities
are notorious for roasting suspects 😐😐😐
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by ClassicNairan: 11:08am On Mar 18
markidoo:
Despite all the burnt πŸ”₯ thieves they can't refrain from stealing

No thief ever thought they will get caught until they are caught

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by wink2015(m): 11:08am On Mar 18
AKWA IBOM PEOPLE.

MAKE UNA CATCH SENATOR AKPABIO AND BURN AM ALIVE TOO.

HE IS ALSO A BIG THIEF.

SENATOR AKPABIO IS STEALING TRILLIONS OF NIGERIAN NAIRA.

NOBODY HAS DARE HIM TO ACCOUNT FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH REGION.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by ezenna191(m): 11:10am On Mar 18
Barbaric
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:12am On Mar 18
EreluRoz:
Jungle justice not good , they should have just handover him to the authorities.
and authorities will free him later
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by sucess001(m): 11:14am On Mar 18
Bornfool:

Mix with Pepsi and pepper soup... cheesy grin... It shall never be well with them. Na thief kill my friend cry cry. I see thief like ram and cow right now

You are no different.

You are a danger to people
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Bigkoko: 11:26am On Mar 18
🀑 Clowns....but Akpabio dey Senate!!!
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Bigkoko: 11:27am On Mar 18
Imagine they ignore the bigger thief in National Assembly....

wink2015:
AKWA IBOM PEOPLE.

MAKE UNA CATCH SENATOR AKPABIO AND BURN AM ALIVE TOO.

HE IS ALSO A BIG THIEF.

SENATOR AKPABIO IS STEALING TRILLIONS OF NIGERIAN NAIRA.

NOBODY HAS DARE HIM TO ACCOUNT FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH REGION.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Neddstark: 11:35am On Mar 18
fidelmarshal199:
We keep warning these thieves to stay away from Aba, Uyo and Onitsha but they won't heed. The residents of these locations are so barbaric when it comes to offence like this.

You omitted Calabar.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by ZaddyJ: 11:35am On Mar 18
I dont mind relocating to that place even if house rent go for 1m annually I go pay. I hate area wey strong men no dey allow poor people briss grin according to our able president

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Hespee93: 11:42am On Mar 18
Thief burning thief.

It's well.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by ARAGON22(m): 11:54am On Mar 18
Hespee93:
Thief burning thief.

It's well.
I wish I could get hold of that his roasted laps nd wash it down with a cold bottle of Heineken

You are not serious.. How would you eat a human being's meat. See wetin hungry dey cause πŸ™„
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Antoeni(m): 12:16pm On Mar 18
Senseless Akwa ibom Foolish , Lazy Youths, And Yet The Celebrate Akpabio Their Oppressor
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:21pm On Mar 18
post=128966732:
What Do You Really Think About This Thread

Commot for there before they burn you

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by LandMann: 12:27pm On Mar 18
They won't burn their senators and legislators who steal in billions. You catch a common thief that needs counselling and help and you roast the person but you see the senator, house of rep member, governor, president, minister, commissioner, permanent secretary and councillor who steal everyone's money and indirectly create death suffering and destruction and you lie down on the ground to greet them because you are a fool.

Nigeria is a banana republic and this type of mob action is proof
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Dearlord(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18
Maxwell775:
I wish I could get hold of that his roasted laps nd wash it down with a cold bottle of Heineken

That's my guy, I love sucking the bone marrow.
Disappointed in these people by loosing both the meat and the person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Now Disguise As ATM Users –Police / DSVA Seeks Information About Woman Who Blew Smoke Into Baby's Mouth / Kidnap Syndicate Smashed By Police Operatives Along Abuja Highway. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.