Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents (11711 Views)

$2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria / Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics / Ikpeazu Commissions Two Road Projects, Inspects Others (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by HBB1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17
HeadNigga:
I should leave business and it's business alone? Who should I leave it to? I see where you are headed.

That's your problem, deal with it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by epainos: 4:00pm On Mar 17
liasmiram2567:

Correct. The project is wholly a Gbajabiamla and to a extent Desmond initiative.
Please, don't mention Desmond. Please, I beg you in the name of God. Sola Desmond Elliot is a useless rep. Please, i beg you, don't say this in Surulere if you dont want to collect.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17
HeadNigga:
Sanwo is working. I respect him. I mean, you can accuse him of doing what other politicians do - looting - but he is delivering dividends of democracy. This is what happens when the people show you they aren't that cool with you during reelection. He has to perform else his party will become opposition by 2031.

This is exactly the mindset you used to bring tinubu into power. Now all formes of corruption is going on in this administration and you are cool with it. I really don't blame you cos after you are gone your kids will take that mindset.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by Willed042(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17
Max24:
24/7 power loading for Surulere and environs. Tinubu and his proteges are not noise makers like Obi and Otti. Empty drums make the loudest noise.
Powered with the commonwealth resources and not product of privatization. I thought Lagos is always to big to feed from the government with all billionaires and industries domiciled in the state. So they can still leave on federal resources for capital growth. Later u guys will come online to claim lagos developed on its own.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by Kusu12: 4:07pm On Mar 17
Nonybb:
What he knows is how to focus on Yoruba dominated area and built projects and commission it. This man is more Tribalistic than Tinubu

You must wail and peddle falsehood just to justify you are frustrated and deluded obirodent. If you have any obirodents around you, please be nice to them because they are suffering from mental illness.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by beyondPen(m): 4:09pm On Mar 17
Nonybb:
What he knows is how to focus on Yoruba dominated area and built projects and commission it. This man is more Tribalistic than Tinubu

You built Lagos.

You can also do it that at your dominated areas in Lagos na.

9 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by Bitterkolatea4: 4:25pm On Mar 17
Nonybb:
yiu didn't even read the news before spewing rubbish.
The project was initiated by gbajabimialia when he was house of rep speaker.
Don't other states have hor members and senators to also initiate such projects?

11 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by sirblend: 4:30pm On Mar 17
There are a lot of power substations in Lagos state..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by Menclothing: 4:34pm On Mar 17
Wish my own constituency honorable can be like GbajabiamilA leave sentiment this guy is the best hon since 1999
If you want to argue mention yours

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by CodeTemplar: 4:40pm On Mar 17
Johnthesuccess:

Go and ask your father
I no blame you. Na where person dey work na im dey chop.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by sokera: 4:52pm On Mar 17
Nonybb:
Lagos money and allocation from FG is for Yoruba people not for migrates from east … if you want good governance go and enjoy the FG allocation given to your state’s governors go back to your state of origins and demand for your right

9 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by HBB1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17
Willed042:

Powered with the commonwealth resources and not product of privatization. I thought Lagos is always to big to feed from the government with all billionaires and industries domiciled in the state. So they can still leave on federal resources for capital growth. Later u guys will come online to claim lagos developed on its own.

...and your State did not use commonwealth resources?

Or you don't collect allocation in your State.

No dey talk rubbish oga!

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by Tjra: 5:13pm On Mar 17
Nonybb:
You need to bury your head in shame Nonso.

I'm glad people have schooled you. Learn and act smarter next time.

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:31pm On Mar 17
CodeTemplar:
How much did it.cost please?

They have learnt how to hide that very sensitive and loot exposing part. Lol

Go and ask your state governor

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by Kusu12: 5:43pm On Mar 17
Nonybb:

You must wail and peddle falsehood to justify you are one of the frustrated and deluded obirodents, if you have any obirodent around you please be lenient with them because they are suffering from mental illness.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by HeadNigga: 5:44pm On Mar 17
Funkyswagzz:

This is exactly the mindset you used to bring tinubu into power. Now all formes of corruption is going on in this administration and you are cool with it. I really don't blame you cos after you are gone your kids will take that mindset.
you misunderstood me. I detest looting...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by Kusu12: 5:47pm On Mar 17
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Bro we are all wicked, tribalistic, hypocrites and fake being in Nigeria
Reason tinubu was able to get votes
A friend of mine in South Africa once said if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes in the election knowing fully well that he brought upon Nigeria Buhari administration and he was part of it then we Nigeria masses are fake, wicked and tribalistic

Coming from self glorified fraudster and criminal. Hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by ZACHIE: 6:58pm On Mar 17
Nonybb:

Na sawdust dey your brain.
You think this project started last month?

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by bennybuhari: 7:27pm On Mar 17
power stations with no light
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by Exousiang01: 8:00pm On Mar 17
Nonybb:

You count even read the content before opening your lame mouth to spew thrash.
Was Femi supposed to leave his community, same community he represented in the green chamber to develop another community?
Go an meet the HOR member representing you and ask....

Some of you are so tribalistic that you throw away your sense just to remain bigots

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by Exousiang01: 8:07pm On Mar 17
CodeTemplar:
How much did it.cost please?

They have learnt how to hide that very sensitive and loot exposing part. Lol

Have you asked HOR member representing you what he did with his own money, most of these project Femi started them while he was still a member of the green chamber 10 months after he left office they are still commissioning projects almost every two months.

The people who didn't do anything you didn't ask them what they did with their money, the only performing HOR member is the one you are asking how much was spent.....
The bitterness in your heart may kill you if you don't check it.

Show me any House of Rep member who has done anything close to what Femi has done.
Have you asked them what they do with their own money.....

You can't ever see something good and be happy, what sort of bitterness is that

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by Sleekfingers: 8:09pm On Mar 17
Nonybb:

Is Aguda, ijeshatedo, lawanson yoruba dominated area?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by sinero: 8:11pm On Mar 17
Nonybb:

Stop wailing bro, gbajabiamila is from surulere constituency. Focus on your state and on your so called politicians and stop crying online like a baby.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by t2luv1: 8:43pm On Mar 17
Nonybb:

Instead of complaining why don't you ask your own duly elected Senator for your area to do the same thing? The man was elected by the people in Surulere and he is just doing what he was elected to do. End of story

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by jamafa: 9:04pm On Mar 17
Melagros:
COMRADES, the baby governor has tried for Surulere people grin

Your governor wey no b baby, what has he done to your state??

The project was powered by Femi gbaja not Sanwó olu.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by Eniolohunda: 9:52pm On Mar 17
Nonybb:

So you want him to leave the people that supported him and focus is energy on you that want him out, life doesn't happen that way.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by oluwoleife: 10:11pm On Mar 17
Gbaja 2027
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by ajibike447: 10:36pm On Mar 17
I hate looters with passion and they must all die but imagine all looters develop their places like this, everywhere for don develop finish. Idiots!I hate looters with passion and they must all die but imagine all looters develop their places like this, everywhere for don develop finish. Idiots!...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by PHAYOL81: 10:37pm On Mar 17
Gbajabiamila is a messiah for the SURULERE residents. He was always putting good things in their ways

THANK YOU GBAJA

GOD BLESS LAGOS STATE

FOR A GREATER LAGOS STATE

EKO O NI BAJE O

ILE YORUBA A GBE AWA TAN FE ILOSIWAJU RE O

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by Okoroawusa: 11:15pm On Mar 17
Nonybb:
You certainly didn't read the article.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents by Okoroawusa: 11:19pm On Mar 17
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Bro we are all wicked, tribalistic, hypocrites and fake being in Nigeria
Reason tinubu was able to get votes
A friend of mine in South Africa once said if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes in the election knowing fully well that he brought upon Nigeria Buhari administration and he was part of it then we Nigeria masses are fake, wicked and tribalistic
Nwa Benin Ina akogherika na this Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Starts Presidential Campaign With Facebook Address On Monday / Court Stops Proposed Tariff Hike By Electricity Firms / 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.