Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Notice!!! Ifitness Nigeria Is A Fraudulent Fitness Establishment. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Notice!!! Ifitness Nigeria Is A Fraudulent Fitness Establishment. (639 Views)

POMA University, A Fraudulent And Fake University- Ex Student. / President Buhari Approves The Establishment Of Federal Polytechnic, Wannune / Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice!!! Ifitness Nigeria Is A Fraudulent Fitness Establishment. by chinoanya: 12:56pm On Mar 17
To whom it may concern,

I owe it to every single person out there to shine a blazing spotlight on the abhorrent practices of Ifitness. It's time to rip off the mask of deception and expose these rogue organizations for what they truly are. I was brutally robbed of N42,000, a lifeline meant for my parents' medication, by Ifitness. They shamelessly debited my card without an ounce of authorization, for a service I never even touched!

I've poured my heart out to their so-called support team, begging for justice, but all I got was silence and neglect. It's sickening how they treated me after brazenly snatching my hard-earned money. In a country like Nigeria, where every naira counts, there's no room for such heartless thievery. That money wasn't just a number, it was the difference between life and death, between hope and despair.

Ifitness, listen up: I demand every single kobo of my money back, or mark my words, I'll make it my life's mission to tarnish your reputation until the end of time. And I'm not alone in this fight. Countless others have fallen victim to your despicable schemes, and together, we will roar until justice is served.

Consider this a warning, Ifitness. Your days of preying on innocent Nigerians are numbered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePQ1jrzSNAA?si=rjj483wMr8cSHtx3

Yours furiously,

Re: Notice!!! Ifitness Nigeria Is A Fraudulent Fitness Establishment. by Rexymania(m): 4:28pm On Mar 17
Fraud
Re: Notice!!! Ifitness Nigeria Is A Fraudulent Fitness Establishment. by Emu4life(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17
Ogbeni get out! Do you think we are fools? How do you expect us to come in with this scanty explanation of what happened?
How are we sure you are not a competitor trying to tarnish the image of this Business outfit?
Your Wallet was in your Pocket with your Card and I Witness used Juju to debit it or what?
You must think we are all Women here. Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice!!! Ifitness Nigeria Is A Fraudulent Fitness Establishment. by nifemi25(m): 11:11am On Mar 18
So you expected us to tarnish the image of ifitness together right...... I'm very sure you insert your card details to there website yourself...
Re: Notice!!! Ifitness Nigeria Is A Fraudulent Fitness Establishment. by ClassicEvilSpir: 11:12am On Mar 18
But you signed up for this nau. You subscribed to this. Why do you reason like this?
Re: Notice!!! Ifitness Nigeria Is A Fraudulent Fitness Establishment. by Talkisneeded: 11:53am On Mar 18
Me wet carry family weigh. Wetin concern me with gym....

I sell herbs sha
Re: Notice!!! Ifitness Nigeria Is A Fraudulent Fitness Establishment. by TheGreatIYANU: 2:37am On Mar 20
Lol... Nigerians just beginning to enjoy direct debit service and there's commotion! grin grin grin

That habit of signing documents without going through the fine print will die by fire. cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Know / Prospective Unijos Student, How Far / Uniben Students Pls Help Me, I Am In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.