Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students (28632 Views)

Nigerian Man Jailed 15 Years For Selling Drug That Killed Teenager In USA / Youth Corper Arrested For Importing Drug-Laced Candy From The UK / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by Bornfool(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17
Ll
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by softtorce: 4:26pm On Mar 17
Did you provide them with their information and they did not arrest them instead of making noise here.

obaidan:
when will NDLEA arrest the importer of these things instead of the retailers, when wll they use the retailers to trace the importers
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by dNortherner(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17
obaidan:
when will NDLEA arrest the importer of these things instead of the retailers, when wll they use the retailers to trace the importers
Good questions from obaidan. They're just like snake, when the head is cut off the rest of the body is useless. Allah ya ki ya ye!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by Emmanuel30a2: 4:28pm On Mar 17
Bornfool:
L
Omo, you were bornfool and you still dey do april fool...? Omo, this your fool no be here... You were bornfool, you were not bornfull and na pple like you dey do april fool... Trust me, na you go burn full... Sebi you don dey dey fruitful&multiplies? Continue to born fool...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by Emmanuel30a2: 4:31pm On Mar 17
EnglandAmaka:
When did pvssy become of higher case value than dịck?

It's a typical case of demand and supply.
Women don't put out pvssy all the time, but there is a high demand, so the value went up. Men are willing to put out dịck all the time, and even if the demand is still high, the value is still low because it evens out. there is enough to go round.

Case in point; Guys, stop giving out free dịck
EnglandAmaka, you sure say u no be elemoka...? You no go go join egbe elemoka...?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by Emmanuel30a2: 4:33pm On Mar 17
ibawon:
It's crazy as a large percentage of Nigerians now engage in some form of drug abuse. It's now considered "COOL"
Omo, make use of drug abuse... Drug abuse is of good use, ask Toni Kroos and Marco Reus...
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:34pm On Mar 17
Naija prison don too full!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by Menclothing: 4:42pm On Mar 17
This is bad

Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by kestolove95(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17
I hv check Dia names
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by Oixaa: 4:52pm On Mar 17
The amount of money people spend on these drugs is mind blowing.

We get you the best deals on local and international flights. Follow us on IG: Loliatravelsandtours or chat us up on WhatsApp 09054251163
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by kaywhy09(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17
Short of words
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by blaise26abj(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17
But why do they always wrap these drugs in yellow tapes ?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by opexsi: 5:40pm On Mar 17
PayPal 100% Verified With Bank Linked For 8000 Naira Only.

Send and Receive money to anyone in the world using PayPal and our bank account service.

Digital funds like P̲ayP̲al funds for 1100 Naira PER DOLLAR

My WhatsApp number is in my profile
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by Badmashiii: 6:05pm On Mar 17
Emmanuel30a2:
Why na...? This things no dey fall from the sky? Some people dey say make I die...why? Oloun maje, koni baje, Oloun maje, koni baje o... In dbanj voice? No! In my voice&invoice... Stop making noise or don't make noise... I don't wants to hears your voices... You no get voice to make noise... But, it is your choice...you can use your voice to make noise; if that would gives you invoice or pay for your...

You definitely took colos b4 you type this.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by Emmanuel30a2: 6:10pm On Mar 17
Badmashiii:

Who say that thing no dey sweet? E sweet pass sweet and biscuits...
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by omisanjo(m): 6:12pm On Mar 17
Since u know more than them u can teach them now.
obaidan:
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by Emmanuel30a2: 6:12pm On Mar 17
Badmashiii:

Who say that thing no dey sweet? E sweet pass sweet and biscuits... Na brown chocolates one I took...
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by chessguru(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17
please everyone , What is the motive ??
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by Stayingalive: 7:01pm On Mar 17
MrOLA0LUWA32:
Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Thursday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Thursday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 31, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

My bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
You don start again, everytime fake phone picture
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by Verbtips(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The rate at which our youths take pleasure in drugs these days is alarming...... Hardly you can find one single guy in the midst of 10 guys who don't do drugs...... Even our bannies aren't left out ......... Honestly,the next generation is in big problem..
sure,
becus of lack of education
i started to smoke aspen at primary 2,
becus i saw my uncle smoking,but it last for only 1 years,i qiut,
all my snacks and church offering money i spend it on ciga,all this aboki no even dey hep gan sef,as fa as you hold cash them go sell give u,
after we treated
drug and drug abuse, i have to try and quit,nw i thank GOD FOR MY LIFE
I FOR DON SHORT MY LIFE WITH MY HAND.AND MY ADVICE IS PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO SMOKE OR DRINK DON'T DO IT IN FRONT OF KIDS,ABEG!
IF YOU WAN DIEH GO DIEH AND DON'T INFLUNCE INNOCENT CHILDREN
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by Verbtips(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17
MrOLA0LUWA32:

PNomsule Please help me Sir.
bro every body dey try to ajust o contri hard no be lie,
just leave city and go village go farm,just my advice
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by obaidan: 7:13pm On Mar 17
omisanjo:
Since u know more than them u can teach them now.
why are you triggered on NDLEA's behalf
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by faceland: 7:42pm On Mar 17
dalass:
cheesy

One can't eat snacks anyhow again

The students paid for it... Drugs is too expensive these days. They would go bankrupt if they sell the chin chin at regular price.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by faceland: 7:46pm On Mar 17
My advice to any pothead. Smoking marijuana is child's play compared to eating it (edible).

Even the hardest junkie can not eat 500 naira AZ but they can smoke 2k AZ. Straight ticket to yaba left, don't try it at home.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by Afedotcom(m): 7:51pm On Mar 17
Gender inequality.. Why is the lady wearing her shoes and the guy isn't? 🤷
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by faceland: 7:52pm On Mar 17
harjay1986:

Nobody is ready to do undercover for this because before you will be able to see the kingpin you might have unalive some opponents or rival gang, that will be the price for loyalty so they have your secret too

NDLEA know the kingpin. Hang around any drug dealer and complain about price, they would mention their suppliers. They like to do math. "I buy it like this per this, I sell it like this, my profit is this".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by Sleekfingers: 7:55pm On Mar 17
obaidan:

Most of the retailers don't even know the importers.....
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by harjay1986: 7:56pm On Mar 17
faceland:

NDLEA know the kingpin. Hang around any drug dealer and complain about price, they would mention their suppliers. They like to do math. "I buy it like this per this, I sell it like this, my profit is this".

Normal, Normal now, you get it, if they really want to arrest them it won't take them some how

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by obaidan: 8:15pm On Mar 17
Sleekfingers:

Most of the retailers don't even know the importers.....
no matter how broken the chain is, no matter how long it takes, even if it takes 5 years, the agenda is to lead them to importers and Nigerian Criminals are not that skilled in concealing the tracks.
Its not 2 months investigation.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by chidi2003(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17
obaidan:
Nigeria is not ready to fight crime, hypocrisy is much in the land.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students by EmekaBlue(m): 12:03am On Mar 18
Legalize cannabis. I want to marry juana

Healthy natural plant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Promises To Give Nigerians Security Jobs In UAE Bursted For Scamming The / Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User / A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.