Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila (8295 Views)

CSU Certificate; Tinubu Determined To Serve Nigerians, Won’t Be Distracted, APC / Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President / NERC Stops Estimated Billing By Discos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by Great100000: 1:18pm On Mar 17
Tinubu determined to resolve power supply shortfall, estimated billing – Femi Gbajabiamila

resident Bola Tinubu is determined to resolve the lingering power supply shortfall, energy theft, estimated billing and stealing of power infrastructure, his Chief of Staff Femi Gbajabiamila said on Saturday.
Gbajabiamila noted the Tinubu-led administration is working assiduously with the relevant stakeholders to ensure that the challenges bedeviling the power sector is resolved within the shortest possible time frame.

The former Speaker of the House of Representatives gave this assurance while inaugurating two units of 20MVA Injection substation in his Surulere Constituency, Lagos, which were facilitated during his tenure as Speaker.

Gbajabiamila, who was represented by Senator Wasiu Sanni Eshinlokun(Lagos Central), further pledged the president’s commitment to improved electricity supply nationwide.

“Mr President has made an allocation of over N340 billion in the 2024 budget towards improving infrastructure in the power sector. President Tinubu is also concerned about cases of energy theft, estimated billing and stealing of power infrastructure,” Gbajabiamila said.

While expressing delight at the project, the CoS assured that it would help to improve power supply to Surulere environs including: Akerele, Randle, Ishaga, Ogunlana, Shitta, and Adelabu.

He said when he briefed him, the President “was pleased about this public–private sector partnership between the Federal Government and Eko Distribution company. We owe this dividend of democracy to Mr. President.”

Expatiating, Gbajabiamila said: “The Tinubu administration has shown its dedication to solving the power supply challenges of Nigeria from the get-go with the signing of the 2023 Electricity Act just days into taking over the reins of power of our country.

“Stakeholders and professionals have been engaged to achieve our dream of attaining a 24/7, uninterrupted power supply in our nation.”

He described the commissioning as “a testament to the power of partnership and the tireless efforts of all stakeholders involved.”

He praised the collaboration with Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC), alongside other stakeholders, saying it had been pivotal to the project.

“We have demonstrated what can be achieved when public and private entities join forces with a shared purpose,” he said.

Lagos Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, who was represented by the Commissioner for Energy and Mineral Resources, Mr. Biodun Ogunleye, commended Gbajabiamila and the private-public partnership that resulted in the project.

He pledged that “in less than two years there’ll be segments of this city that will say bye bye to darkness.”

He urged the people to “Pay your bills, don’t beat up staff, don’t bypass metres. Change is here and for that change to have an impact all of us must behave responsibly.”

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-determined-to-resolve-power-supply-shortfall-estimated-billing-gbajabiamila/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by Arobaga: 1:21pm On Mar 17
This same Tinubu abi the Tinubu yet to be born

This same Tinubu that looks like a maggot

Can any APC member give me one single achievement of Tinubu since May 29th

Just one notable achievement of Tinubu that’s felt by Nigerians I don’t mean propaganda achievements or on news paper

If you show me one I swear to support Tinubu henceforth

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by lije: 1:22pm On Mar 17
The earlier the better please. So De industries can b revived
Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by NwaNimo1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17
Scam alert....

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by Arobaga: 1:24pm On Mar 17
lije:
The earlier the better please. So De industries can b revived

Tinubi revive industries?

Una dey expect much from this Irigbaji criminal ooo

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by derecho(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17
Tinubu... Make I no talk

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by Melagros(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17
COMRADES, tinubu should Please tell that story to the gods

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by Morbeta11(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17
"Will" "will do" and not "Have done"

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by EmiloCorn: 2:34pm On Mar 17
Exactly cheesy I told you people that because my oga was silent and dodged all the debates during campaign doesn't mean he wouldn't work wink

He's a master strategist cool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by Max24: 3:17pm On Mar 17
EmiloCorn:
Exactly cheesy I told you people that because my oga was silent and dodged all the debates during campaign doesn't mean he wouldn't work wink

He's a master strategist cool
Action speaks louder than words. Tinubu is already rolling out his ideas and they would be struck. Meanwhile, I wonder why Obi has not helped Otti with all those Dubai, Egypt , China ideas he so much talked about during campaign. No wonder, Soyinka called them Gbajue Party. Even villifiled Soludo is quietly doing better than Otti. Now that it's time to deliver they are only showing JB gutters while Sanwo Olu has commissioned Lagos Blue, Red Rail and Dangote refinery. Only empty drums make the loudest noise !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by EmiloCorn: 3:22pm On Mar 17
Max24:

Action speaks louder than words. Tinubu is already rolling out he ideas and they would be struck. Meanwhile, I wonder why Obi has not helped Otti with all those Dubai, Egypt , China ideas he so much talked about during campaign. Even Soludo is quietly doing better than Otti. Now that it's time to deliver they are only showing JB gutters while Sanwo Olu has commissioned Lagos Blue, Red Rail and Dangote refinery. Only empty drums make the loudest noise !

Yes you're correct. Don't mind them. Their only happiness is that dangote refinery has not started operating yet cool

Gbajue people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by CONOR17: 3:29pm On Mar 17
Just do it stop all these empty promises ☹️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by Blackhacker(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17
No way we are having 247 electricity under Tinubu regime.
Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by harsysky(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17

I'm not expecting much from Tinubu but if he does well, na for all of us.
Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by Akalia(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17
Bloody Tinubu. Fuc..ng slowpoke.
Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by ceejay80s(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17
Help me tell tinubu he is stupid
Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by CONOR17: 3:30pm On Mar 17
Arobaga:

Tinubi revive industries?

Una dey expect much from this Irigbaji criminal ooo

no mind them undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17
Too much talk no dey full basket

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by socialmediaman: 3:30pm On Mar 17
Always determined to, set to, ready to

No plan, no strategy, no achievement, only propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by happney65: 3:30pm On Mar 17
One werey above says Tinubu looks like a Maggot. grin

Abeg no be me talk am ooo.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by Max24: 3:31pm On Mar 17
Silently 24/7 power supply loading for some parts of Lagos. Gbaja as usual is already packaging that for Surulere and environs. All this without making noise. Meanwhile, Otti is making noise with Nnajis Power which is not ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by bluefilm: 3:31pm On Mar 17
Story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by ceejay80s(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17
Max24:

Action speaks louder than words. Tinubu is already rolling out he ideas and they would be struck. Meanwhile, I wonder why Obi has not helped Otti with all those Dubai, Egypt , China ideas he so much talked about during campaign. Even villifiled Soludo is quietly doing better than Otti. Now that it's time to deliver they are only showing JB gutters while Sanwo Olu has commissioned Lagos Blue, Red Rail and Dangote refinery. Only empty drums make the loudest noise !
Pointless....like ur brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by Exceed15: 3:33pm On Mar 17
Sell the Bobo to the blind supporters on NL.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by okechuks22: 3:36pm On Mar 17
Toothless bull dogs just tell the story to ur urchins

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by datola: 3:37pm On Mar 17
Femi Gbaja is the new Aba Kyari.

If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by Promismike(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17
Ok
Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by darediamond(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17
Great100000:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-determined-to-resolve-power-supply-shortfall-estimated-billing-gbajabiamila/

One Step-down transformer would then be bought at TINUBU'S MILLIONS PER SET.

Awon WERE, ONI PADED BUDGETS!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by Ekeneegwu(m): 3:46pm On Mar 17
Come and see oo .. another avenue to embezzle funds like they did with boreholes .. criminals elements ..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila by sirray001: 3:47pm On Mar 17
Arobaga:
This same Tinubu abi the Tinubu yet to be born

This same Tinubu that looks like a maggot

Can any APC member give me one single achievement of Tinubu since May 29th

Just one notable achievement of Tinubu that’s felt by Nigerians I don’t mean propaganda achievements or on news paper

If you show me one I swear to support Tinubu henceforth
Nigerians should take their destiny by their hands. Let's stop complaining. Let's take our lives the way we see it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State Has Integrity Issues? / Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) / Ikpeazu: Despite Peaceful Environment, Abia Yet To Benefit From Oil Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.