Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead (26226 Views)

Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by sofeo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 17
May His gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by brightovio007(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17
Conflict resolution expertise

1 Like

Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by Confirm4real(m): 8:18pm On Mar 17
I knew him back then in ABSU...

RIP PROF!
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by DCmonster: 8:22pm On Mar 17
ABSU the school of criminal gagsters cultists.
So no fvcks given!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by mrvitalis(m): 8:31pm On Mar 17
dettolgel:

What year?
2010/2011
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by Useku(m): 8:31pm On Mar 17
Erudite and and very classy,he was a very close ally the late prof M O oleka, great men!
Rip!

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by Nice2023(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17
UpTown001:
Follow do free Crypto minning... Dm . My Whatsapp in signature

Are in Abuja...?
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by femi4: 8:59pm On Mar 17
ezenna191:
One of Nigeria's best brains, an erudite professor by every meaning of it, intellectual giant, outstanding orator, international scholar, the teacher of teachers, a prolific writer and seasoned author, that's Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja. He died yesterday Saturday during a brief illness.
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by Manager001: 9:11pm On Mar 17
RIP Erudite scholar.
Professor of professors
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by obinna58(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17
Cantonese:

At least they started as youths like you and rose to the heights they go to. If you think that they are your problem, why not join the youths of today, who are your mates, as they aspire to be leaders of tomorrow.

Your comment was very wrong please.
Most if not all were just privileged enough to be where they are
If it’s by merit we’d have had a better country

1 Like

Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by yommen: 9:14pm On Mar 17
obinna58:
No fvks given, leaders in Nigeria are messing up, from the highest to the lowest, they’re not meant to be praised, even at death

Masses are suffering bcoz of them, check his cupboard and you’ll see a giant skeleton

Try drink garri with cold water. It calms effects of weed. Na the Proff be the lga chairman wey you vote for?

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by Antichristus: 9:16pm On Mar 17
ezenna191:
One of Nigeria's best brains, an erudite professor by every meaning of it, intellectual giant, outstanding orator, international scholar, the teacher of teachers, a prolific writer and seasoned author, that's Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja. He died yesterday Saturday during a brief illness.

When I Googled his name, no publications in top rate international journals emerged. Yet, "One of Nigeria's best brains"? In saner climes, when you describe an academic in those terms and you Google their name to see their contributions to learning, you'll be dazed by their works.

RIP to the man, though!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by Josephkabila12: 9:24pm On Mar 17
Aja or what?? Never heard of him before
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by bikefab(m): 9:24pm On Mar 17
Rest on Prof...your name was one of a kind. A.A.A
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:34pm On Mar 17
Antichristus:

When I Googled his name, no publications in top rate international journals emerged. Yet, "One of Nigeria's best brains"? In saner climes, when you describe an academic in those terms and you Google their name to see their contributions to learning, you'll be dazed by their works.

RIP to the man, though!
how did u search to come about this... Show some respect ok... Even as a unical student I de quote this guy for essays and exams...

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by izubext007: 9:34pm On Mar 17
vanity upon Vanity
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by Lanre1st(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17
enemyofprogress:
Professor Aja Elekuru Aja? which kind name be dis? Aja Elekuru

Dog with kurukusa Dog
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by potent5(m): 10:00pm On Mar 17
mrvitalis:
He took us GS101 back then in UNN

Respect in peace sir
Are you sure? Or did you want to say Prof Egbeke Aja?
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:00pm On Mar 17
RIP SIR
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by Anatolia: 10:01pm On Mar 17
I don’t know about this Professor but a lot of Nigerian Professors are evil. They collect money to rig elections, sexually assault students and oppress their junior colleagues.
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by WILLIAMSKECH: 10:08pm On Mar 17
AE-FUNAI Department of Political Science will miss you sir. I am very fortunate to have passed through this great, best Lecturer by far in our department, doesn't need textbooks, rather publishes textbooks.

Most of our lecturers quote him on a steady, it was a privilege being your student. I have always loved international relations, buh he made love it more than anything else.

What a great loss, never knew he was also a lecturer at ABSU.

RIP Professor Aja Kpuru Aja.
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by Saintsammy59(m): 10:18pm On Mar 17
U must be a student of political science University of Calabar
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by Saintsammy59(m): 10:19pm On Mar 17
OGHENAOGIE:
how did u search to come about this... Show some respect ok... Even as a unical student I de quote this guy for essays and exams...
U must be a student of political science University of Calabar
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by superCleanworks(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17
ezenna191:
One of Nigeria's best brains, an erudite professor

Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja.

do you have any papers, interviews or audio tapes of his works?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by ufuosman(m): 10:23pm On Mar 17
Rip prof
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by Splendid235: 10:30pm On Mar 17
This is a man that breaks knowledge like firewood. If he lectures you, you will feel like picking guns against stupid Nigerian governments. RIP great man. I can never you.
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by WILLIAMSKECH: 10:34pm On Mar 17
femi4:
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by yinkkus: 10:55pm On Mar 17
He couldn't stand the bad memory of the death of that slain cultist in ABSU , he had to go.... adieu
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by bluefilm: 11:01pm On Mar 17
Who the fuçk is he?
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by nazicartel(m): 11:46pm On Mar 17
bluefilm:
Who the fuçk is he?
Give respect man... That's Prof. Aja. A good political economists.
Re: Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead by Trustyourself: 12:38am On Mar 18
ezenna191:

He was a true custodian of knowledge, and uncommon intellectual giant. His type is too scarce to find in Africa.

Goodnight Prof.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! / Longest Notes In Secondary School? / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.