Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia (47971 Views)

Man Mauled By Tiger On The Loose In Johannesburg (Pictures) / I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) / Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by austinbrown: 12:33pm On Mar 18
Anywhere I see snake I will kill it na self defense
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by philiancoop(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18
lipsrsealed
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by FireUpNow(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18
Snakes are not evil but are only cold blooded and lethal
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by Angelfrost(m): 12:37pm On Mar 18
God1000:
Snakes are extremely dangerous and they exhibit unpredictable behavior as well.

Unpredictable, how??!

A venomous snake is what its name predicts it to be: VENOMOUS! Touch or come close to it, and it will envenomate you.

That's Predictable! That's as simple as life can get.

The man has been playing trial and error with his life for years... His luck simply ran out!

3 Likes

Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by Verbtips(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18
drmuchin:

Women are a more deadly specie of snakes
slow action,i fear women more than earth quake
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by Starboytwo(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18
Na that GoFundme i care about.

when Seun go do Gofundme for us like this. or na till snake bite person.

27k dollars shocked
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by panpan(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18
Australia is the most venomous continent.
No matter how many years of experience a person may have with venomous snakes, it takes just one snake bite to reset that person's life.
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by blowjohn(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18
uniquetechng:
No anti venom in any hospital in Nigeria.

False. Haba na. Where's ur source.

I know a hospital that has. I know cos I saw the contact pasted in the ICU of the hospital

2 Likes

Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by pacespot(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18
decatalyst:
Messed with the snake and now he is fighting for his life.

These Oyinbo people like dangerous play.

And this is why they are ahead of Africans. Not sitting around and waiting for one illusory God to help them. Or fighting senselessly over tribal and religious issues while politicians are stealing their future away.
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by kay29000(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18
May he recover fast.

At first I thought it was that tattoo guy on DSTV that catches snakes with his partner.
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by seborrhic: 12:58pm On Mar 18
uniquetechng:
No anti venom in any hospital in Nigeria.
So you think there is antivenom in every hospital in Australia or the US?
The major difference is the response time and means of transport,then the awareness and knowledge of those around.
In those countries,no matter where the incident occurred,they can quickly transport the antivenom by emergency airlift,even if it's just 2 bottles.1hr topmost,the antivenom is already in the hospital to be injected.
Imagine an individual bitten by a venomous snake in Lagos State for example and the only antivenom present is in Gombe state.Getting it even from the store to the gate of the antivenom facility may take 3hours and transporting to Lagos may take another 3days if lucky

3 Likes

Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by kay29000(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18
Mthumbie:
Why do these people love to play with their lives. There is a reason why they are wild animals, but they always want to domesticate these animals.

He is a snake catcher...meaning when Snakes wander off to residential areas in Australia, he is called to catch the snakes and release them back into the wild.
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by aniblue(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18
Till morrow, I don't have empathy for snake.
Big or small, once it's out of their natural habitat, I support it to be kill.....
I dont wanna eat it nor have anything to do with snake
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by Seunpapa65: 1:21pm On Mar 18
ChangedMan1999:

Which one is snakes exhibit unpredictable behavior

Biko snakes behavior is predictable

Come and sell your . I'm buying it at a rate of 700naira

Who does not know that snakes is the embodiment of everything bad and evil
How do we deal I have pi how do we use escrow for the transaction
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18
kay29000:

He is a snake catcher...meaning when Snakes wander off to residential areas in Australia, he is called to catch the snakes and release them back into the wild.
Plus he helps in milking the venoms from the snakes…it is because someone caught and milked the venom of such a snake made it possible for them to have antivenin to sustain his life right now. If someone didn’t take the risk there wouldn’t be antivenin to help him…you can never kill off all the snakes in a society, so it’s rather wiser to catch and milk them instead.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by uniquetechng: 1:23pm On Mar 18
seborrhic:

So you think there is antivenom in every hospital in Australia or the US?
The major difference is the response time and means of transport,then the awareness and knowledge of those around.
In those countries,no matter where the incident occurred,they can quickly transport the antivenom by emergency airlift,even if it's just 2 bottles.1hr topmost,the antivenom is already in the hospital to be injected.
Imagine an individual bitten by a venomous snake in Lagos State for example and the only antivenom present is in Gombe state.Getting it even from the store to the gate of the antivenom facility may take 3hours and transporting to Lagos may take another 3days if lucky
Like I said antivenom is not present any Nigerian hospital, and yeah you can find antivenom in every hospitals in areas at risk of snake bites in Canada or US, especially CroFab antivenom.
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by JooEeL(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18
Lol, he said he'll get back right into it once he's done recovering.

At this point, no words.

1 Like

Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by JooEeL(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18
LordIsaac:
Hunter why? When you study these Whites at times, you get convinced that they live everyday wishing to die!

Somehow that is what has pushed them to the edge of civilisation. It has its minuses, it also has its pluses.
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by Kingbuhari(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18
I wish I can deploy this rare snake 🐍 in every part of Aso Rock and national assembly complex so it will help us eliminate our evil politicians and their boss in Aso rock
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by 2shure: 1:37pm On Mar 18
It's better than tiger claws or lion claws. He would come out alive and stronger. No be abroad. If na naija. Na dead on arrival by our lazy doctors,even though the patient might be unconscious, they would just hurriedly pronounce the person dead on arrival.bunch of quacks parading as professionals in medical field in naija..he go survive am.nothing mega

1 Like

Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by ChangedMan1999(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18
Seunpapa65:

How do we deal I have pi how do we use escrow for the transaction

Let's chat on Whatsapp

Zero 9 1 6 7 8 5 4 8 7 3
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by Seunpapa65: 1:45pm On Mar 18
ChangedMan1999:

Let's chat on Whatsapp

Zero 9 1 6 7 8 5 4 8 7 3
Check Whatsapp
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by Cantonese: 1:46pm On Mar 18
A very hazardous job, making the environments safer for people. Many people do not understand that it is a professional job. If he and others do not do it, who will do it?

Let’s pray that he gets completely healed. Let’s pray that his children get more strengthened.

2 Likes

Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by Pootle: 1:57pm On Mar 18
leave the wild for the wild animals
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by Banbanna(m): 1:58pm On Mar 18
Thank God say no be my man, Simon Keys, the Don of Snakes Handling. He's had his own close calls with snakes though. But that man's still a learner/rookie for where SK dey

1 Like

Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by Adebowalay(m): 2:03pm On Mar 18
gaby:
When the hunter successfully becomes the hunted.

May this become the case for our thieving politicians soon.
Ameen
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by mightyhazel: 2:06pm On Mar 18
The only debt I owe a snake is to cut it into two,..closer to the head. Cos I once cut a snake and it ran aggressively under a heap of old zinc sheets.. I had a very harrowing time pulling out the zincs one after the other..

Lo and behold the snake was still very much alive and even launched one last strike before I brought down the shovel on its head..

I don't want to know it's venomous status or ranking...all snakes are venomous,and should never be played with

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by Vecta5: 2:17pm On Mar 18
E remain that guy for snake in the city...
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by MrJames007: 2:18pm On Mar 18
How dis one take concern 9ja? undecided
Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by treatise: 2:19pm On Mar 18
drmuchin:

Women are a more deadly specie of snakes
SAY THAT AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia by legallysly: 2:28pm On Mar 18
LordIsaac:
Hunter why? When you study these Whites at times, you get convinced that they live everyday wishing to die!

It is because of people like him that we have anti-venom for various snakes. In the past, before the advent of anti-venom, over 80% of snake bites (with envenomation) were 100% fatal. People like him have evened the odds and we must commend rather than condemn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US / RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.