Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Why Are The Israelites Not Christians? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are The Israelites Not Christians? (881 Views)

5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless / Since Jehovah's Witnesses Are Not Christians..what Do We Call Them? / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Israelites Not Christians? by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Apr 13
Beautifulday:
Funny! Go check up the meaning of religion. It's an English word.
Read what God Himself said of Abraham's "religion" in Genesis 26 .
. 2 The Lord spoke to Isaac and said, “Don’t go down to Egypt. Live in the land that I commanded you to live in.
3 Stay in this land, and I will be with you. I will bless you. I will give you and your family all these lands. I will do what I promised to Abraham your father.
4 I will make your family as many as the stars of heaven, and I will give all these lands to your family. Through your descendants[a] every nation on earth will be blessed.
5 I will do this because your father Abraham obeyed my words and did what I said. He obeyed my commands, my laws, and my rules.” - Genesis 26 vs 2- 5
Your "religion" is absolute bullsheet if it is not defined by ABSOLUTE obedience to God's Law which comprises His teachings, commandments, and statutes. undecided
Re: Why Are The Israelites Not Christians? by letu(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13
Uchesis:

Maybe you see yourself as a gentile but i'm not.

I'm none of the above
Bros cool down a gentile that's what you are.
Re: Why Are The Israelites Not Christians? by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Apr 13
letu:
Bros cool down a gentile that's what you are.
A dog — non-Israelite — is more what you mean, and Jesus Christ was clear that His followers are not to give that which belongs to the Lost sheep of Israel to the dogs - Matthew 7 vs 6 lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are The Israelites Not Christians? by Iamanoited: 1:17am On Apr 14
BEFORE THE VIRGIN MARY THERE WAS JACOB.

JESUS IS JEWISH
Re: Why Are The Israelites Not Christians? by Iamanoited: 1:20am On Apr 14
BEFORE THE VIRGIN MARY THERE WAS JACOB.

JESUS IS JEWISH

Orisa37
CHRIST IS JUDAISM AND IS CRISIS.
Re: Why Are The Israelites Not Christians? by SeraphEl: 3:30am On Apr 14
Mr, or Ms:

Though the Old covenant is replaced new covenant; However, the Torah laws are not obsolete. In the millennial reign of Christ, these Torah laws will be reinstated. This has many scriptural references including last chapters of book of Ezekiel.

And there are or will be a remnant of tribes of Isreal: the 144K that will remain in the latter end of time.

Beautifulday:

The Jews aren't children of God through Jesus death and resurrection only gentiles are. If Jesus didn't come through the children of God the Israelites, the gentiles cannot be children of God through him.
Re: Why Are The Israelites Not Christians? by Beautifulday: 12:03pm On Apr 14
Kobojunkie:
Read what God Himself said of Abraham's "religion" in Genesis 26 . Your "religion" is absolute bullsheet if it is not defined by ABSOLUTE obedience to God's Law which comprises His teachings, commandments, and statutes. undecided

What is religion?
Re: Why Are The Israelites Not Christians? by vdestro: 8:07pm On Apr 16
Beautifulday:

Funny! Go check up the meaning of religion. It's an English word.

And the meaning says a pursuit or interest in
eg God fearfullness, God Respectfullness, Godliniity with great devotion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Christian Room-everyone Is Welcome / Can Finances Of Religious Organizations Be Audited Independently / What If Today Was Your Very Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.