Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) (49131 Views)

Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by ElSudani: 7:44pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

Only him saw it. 99.99% of us voted for Obi, Soludo will remain a political Lilliputian as long as Obi is around.

99.9% of what?
Anyway, if Soludo wants to be president in future, as long as he doesn't trade his integrity for the fickle support of the supremely dumb Obidients, many people like me would support him.

2 Likes

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by successmatters(m): 7:47pm On Mar 17
ElSudani:

99.9% of what?
Anyway, if Soludo wants to be president in future, as long as he doesn't trade his integrity for the fickle support of the supremely dumb Obidients, many people like me would support him.

The only way Soludo will be president is if he disguises himself and changes his identity. As soon as you hear he is Igbo, your hate will.multiply for him. You must find one thing and accuse him of, either you will say he hates the north, or he is tribalistic, or he's a criminal.

Your fear is that he will.make Nigeria better, and remove your mouths from embezzlement of Nigeria's oil money .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by JagabanB: 7:50pm On Mar 17
ElSudani:

At least these are miles ahead of what Obi left there.
That's another part of story still.
Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by ElSudani: 7:50pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

The only way Soludo will be president is if he disguises himself and changes his identity. As soon as you hear he is Igbo, your hate will.multiply for him.

Now you are wrong and this is where most Obidients get everything wrong.
They assume if you don't support Obi therefore you must be against Ibos.
By the way, what about all the people in the SW and everywhere else who voted Obi despite being a mediocre candidate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by JagabanB: 7:52pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

Lies, if Jonathan was to be around and naira lost up yo 100% of its value, he will be lynched right in front of the senate building grin
But he was not Iynched when Abuja was facing bómb bIasts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by successmatters(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17
ElSudani:

Now you are wrong and this is where most Obidients get everything wrong.
They assume if you don't support Obi therefore you must be against Ibos.
By the way, what about all the people in the SW and everywhere else who voted Obi despite being a mediocre candidate?

Those people are not as bigoted as you. Your own case is extreme. Millions of other people voted with their conscience, but people like you who will see truth and deny it, are the people who messed up the elections. Election have consequences

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by ElSudani: 8:01pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

Those people are not as bigoted as you. Your own case is extreme. Millions of other people voted with their conscience, but people like you who will see truth and deny it, are the people who messed up the elections. Election have consequences

I'm I more bigoted than your 99.9% who voted for Obi and rejected other candidates?
I bet they voted their conscience as well?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by successmatters(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17
ElSudani:

I'm I more bigoted than your 99.9% who voted for Obi and rejected other candidates?

Performance Oga, Peter Obi was exceptional.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by unanonso(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17
Anambra1stSonTV:
Gov Soludo transformation of Onitsha

This is dualization of ongoing dualisation of Down flyover upper Iweka to Main market Onitsha and reconstruction of Ochanja Roundabout Onitsha

Are they going to leave that middle partition like that?
Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by ElSudani: 8:05pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

Performance Oga, Peter Obi was exceptional.

Exactly, so exceptional that a governor like Soludo couldn't see it and an impartial observer like myself couldn't see it too except Obidients.
Only God can deliver Obidients from the spirit of bare faced lying.

2 Likes

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 8:21pm On Mar 17
unanonso:

Are they going to leave that middle partition like that?
It's ongoing they will install street lights and mark the road with flowers at the middle

1 Like

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Ttipsy(f): 9:25pm On Mar 17
Really impressive
Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Adaisback(f): 9:52pm On Mar 17
Anambra1stSonTV:
Onitsha the industrial and commercial hub of the Southeast is witnessing massive upgrade
I hope e reach upper iweka ?
Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

Does the north and SW like him?

They laughed and showed him artificial love when he fought his own brother, as soon as he shows intention to run for president with a name like ''Charles'' , the north and south west will gang up against him like they did to a ''Peter''.

Lie. Everybody detests Obi. Soludo's name on the ballot is a win , win and win. He has not caused religious crisis in Anambra, he hasn't sacked Ibos from another states from Anambra civil service, he hasn't invest state's resources in his personal business, he hasn't manifested any atom of tribalism, he hasn't told a single lie. He says it and does it. Obi is a huge fraud

1 Like

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Ofunaofu: 10:33pm On Mar 17
ElSudani:
Obidients didn't like him for not supporting their next to nothing candidate.

While Tinubu, whom you supported, has succeeded in wrecking this once-biggest economy in Africa, bringing it to its knees and making sure it's next to nothing through dishing out calamitous economic policies 

The evidence is everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Coly2012(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17
Anambra1stSonTV:
Okpoko Obodo-Ukwu road has been completed by Gov Soludo
I need to see pics of okpoko general hospital pls.
Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:54pm On Mar 17
ElSudani:

Who supported him when Obidients were asking for his head when he wrote a very honest assessment of Obi and his stewardship of Anambra?
There's more intelligence in Soludo's pinky than in 100,000 Obidients combined.

A thread on Soludo gov'ts achievements in Onitsha....and you insecure Obi/Igbo haters have found a way to bring tangential matters into it! What Soludo said on Peter Obis' chances was what even i knew....that the power-hungry and rapacious Buhari/Tinubu hegemonic alliance will rig the ENTIRE electoral process to rob him of victory! I'm pragmatic enough to know that in the Nigeria of today, it's not getting the highest number of validly cast votes that gets one to be declared president!

Give it a rest!

4 Likes

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:54pm On Mar 17
Stop celebrating nonsense

See what roads look like in kaduna

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Dilijingsly(m): 12:11am On Mar 18
Paraman:
But

But

But

Peter obi is the one that built all this, why is soludo taking credit for obi's project?
Yarimo is that you?
Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by yarimo(m): 12:13am On Mar 18
Paraman:
But

But

But

Peter obi is the one that built all this, why is soludo taking credit for obi's project?
You need to take your malaria drugs seriously
Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by missjekyll: 12:18am On Mar 18
I am still waiting for the transformation. What the hell is this? Irritating. Where are the schools ,hospitals, security and fiscal measures?

Take time o

2 Likes

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Zssk0003: 4:23am On Mar 18
Benwallt:

Lie. Everybody detests Obi. Soludo's name on the ballot is a win , win and win. He has not caused religious crisis in Anambra, he hasn't sacked Ibos from another states from Anambra civil service, he hasn't invest state's resources in his personal business, he hasn't manifested any atom of tribalism, he hasn't told a single lie. He says it and does it. Obi is a huge fraud

Show us your proof cuz there's no need for all these lies.

1 Like

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by kenny160: 5:16am On Mar 18
successmatters:

Does the north and SW like him?

They laughed and showed him artificial love when he fought his own brother, as soon as he shows intention to run for president with a name like ''Charles'' , the north and south west will gang up against him like they did to a ''Peter''.
He is better than Peter Obi you know and we know and the West are the first to fight Tinubu reason why Obi have votes in some places you and I know that if Yoruba behave like Igbos Obi wouldn't have had votes anywhere in South West...that is the fact weither you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Benwallt(m): 5:22am On Mar 18
Zssk0003:

Show us your proof cuz there's no need for all these lies.

Which proof , were you not in this country when Agulu fraudster was governor? It was horrendous time for Anambarians both in the state and outside.

1 Like

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by kenny160: 5:27am On Mar 18
Anambra1stSonTV:

See how frustrated you guys are what's Obi's business with this thread, the time you are wasting thinking about already made Obi think about your life I doubt you have family responsibility
is not cause of hat,red or laziness you would have give little out of your time to read comments before you drop yours, that is how many of your tribesmen will insult other tribes just coz u av disagreement with only just one person on the forum or cause they talked about Obi you keep on demarketing the man every single day, politics is not like that. Well that is talk of another day..read the whole comments and see where Obi came into the picture by one of your tribes men. Me I don't comment on all things on nairaland even those ones that is like insult to my tribe I can just scroll and go but I love reading comments alot to see people opinions on post coz it increases my knowledges.

1 Like

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Solsix(m): 6:15am On Mar 18
JagabanB:

Jonathan is not a SEner, dón't forge him into it.
He was president for 6 years.
Lienus Obi will ñevèr be president.
Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Forkthiefnubu: 6:31am On Mar 18
Anambra1stSonTV:
Ongoing transformation of Onitsha
See transformations indeed , are u not ashamed of yourself , 3rd rate grading of a road with no drainage

2 Likes

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Forkthiefnubu: 6:33am On Mar 18
MICHEALADEX:

Don’t compare, kaduna state have received 100x federal government investment plus allocations over the decades compared to petty traders who don’t pay tax in Anambra , what ever u see in the east was done inspite of Nigerian government active efforts to derail and sabotage it

1 Like

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:02am On Mar 18
MICHEALADEX:

Anu what I showed you is the some of his ongoing projects, these projects were done by Anambra state governors

3 Likes

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:02am On Mar 18
Forkthiefnubu:

See transformations indeed , are u not ashamed of yourself , 3rd rate grading of a road with no drainage

Opposition have no room in Anambra state, if you are from Anambra you should know the ongoing dualisation have drainage on both sides

2 Likes

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by TheBillyonaire: 8:24am On Mar 18
These are 17th century village roads.
Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:30am On Mar 18
Anambra1stSonTV:

Anu what I showed you is the some of his ongoing projects, these projects were done by Anambra state governors

Oga a road without markings and big open drainage is a constructive disaster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) / Picture Of Ojukwu As A Boy With His Father In 1937 / Akeredolu Pictured Laughing After His Victory, Nigerians React

Viewing this topic: Labey71, Ebudongroup, Ezehillary(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.