Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) (43994 Views)

Putin Wins... Ukraine Officially Admits The Failure Of The Counterattack / How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons / Operation Trojan Shield: 800 Arrested In Staggering Global Encrypted Phone Sting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Procashtips(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17
KayB:
As much as I love the way Putin is tormenting the Western bloc audacious atrocitiest Navalny's case is a no no for me

Lol like you knew who he was before the western media started flooding their airways with his name/pictures

You think Russia would allow a western puppet come turn their country to another US colony?
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:48pm On Mar 17
sad
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by rollywise(m): 10:48pm On Mar 17
Paraman:
Nigerians already spoke, that's why Tinubu is ruling Nigeria.

Yes! Ruling and not leading. The reason you are suffering

2 Likes

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by rollywise(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17
Lol was there an election. Dare not to vote him and you die like Navalny 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Smithwilliams826: 10:52pm On Mar 17
grin trouble maker
Paraman:
Russians love Putin the way Nigerians love Tinubu.
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:52pm On Mar 17
Putin is extremely loved by his people.
If I was Russian I would have voted for him without any doubt
Forget the crap you hear in the media

1 Like

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17
GO COURT
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 10:55pm On Mar 17
Paraman:
lol.. I understand the irony
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17
Paraman:
Without voter's intimidation,ballot box snatching, thuggery, vote manipulation and yakubu inec, obi won't have up to 10,000 votes.

Voter's intimidation,ballot box snatching, thuggery, vote manipulation and yakubu inec all worked in favour of obi.
it's amazing how 22 idiots liked your gibberish already shocked

1 Like

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by WantsandMore: 10:56pm On Mar 17
For some weird reason I wish obj was successful at his third term....just maybe then...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Honestey: 10:57pm On Mar 17
The voters are wise, keep him on the seat to deal with NATO and the rest of them

1 Like

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Macdeey: 10:59pm On Mar 17
Paraman:
Even Tinubu knows that you are lying grin grin grin

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 11:01pm On Mar 17
Tradepunter2:

Another ode
no.. you are the real ode
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by bluefilm: 11:02pm On Mar 17
Putin till 2099

God bless Vladimir Putin!

The only man who can stop the illuminati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Abujalandlord: 11:07pm On Mar 17
87% that's landslide. who wan drag that seat with am....but he should start looking for his succsessor. to cement the gains he has achieved over thr year by Turing Russia 🇷🇺 to a formidable force and a regional power house..
see me dey advise putin as I dey outside my compound dey wait 4 nepa... Internet sweet wlh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by LagosG: 11:07pm On Mar 17
God1000:
This is not surprising at all, but as far as I'm concerned, elections did not take place in Russia.

Just call it another coronation of Putin to extend his 24-year rule, he eliminated his major opponents and manipulated everything and everyone in his favor
Because he's playing his politics as he wants not as the US usually demands. How many countries have this balls?
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Babbyad: 11:07pm On Mar 17
Lol.
You get mind rubbish the whole "22" that liked his post...not minding them to come after you here...lol
Bmaster:
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by ussv: 11:08pm On Mar 17
Mere looking at the pictures of fellow contestants, you will see that they were forced to participate make e for no be say na only Putin waka come .

4 Likes

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 11:08pm On Mar 17
WriterNig:

Reuters
My Nigerian "bitter" people will say its rigging, not my president, "we" didn't vote for him, drug addict, murderer, snatch grab and run etc. grin grin
No one can be declared winner in an election without votes... rigging is just a little augmentation of votes grin grin
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Major1984(m): 11:12pm On Mar 17
Procashtips:

Name 2 real opposition he killed?
you must be Putin supporter ,you hate your president and you love Putin . Putin is a dictator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by wwwihy: 11:13pm On Mar 17
Fake election

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by CluelessMODS: 11:18pm On Mar 17
WriterNig:

Reuters
Yakubu in Russia...😄
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by KayB: 11:18pm On Mar 17
Procashtips:

Lol like you knew who he was before the western media started flooding their airways with his name/pictures

You think Russia would allow a western puppet come turn their country to another US colony?
Putin ought to have handled it better than playing into their hands and confirming to the world that he's a beast

1 Like

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Basicend: 11:20pm On Mar 17
God1000:
This is not surprising at all, but as far as I'm concerned, elections did not take place in Russia.

Just call it another coronation of Putin to extend his 24-year rule, he eliminated his major opponents and manipulated everything and everyone in his favor

He is the emilokan of Russia.
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Major1984(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17
paramakina202:

President Putin is the greatest leader of 21st century the Russians are lucky to have him.
Putin is better than 32 presidents of all nato member nations put together.
where did you get this your statistics from ? How I wish you love your president the way you love Putin that everybody is afraid to contest election with him. Nigeria may be corrupt but Nigeria is more democratic than Russia. You can insult Tinubu and go free but you can't insult Putin in Russia expect you want him to kill you , no one challenges him . Putin is a dictator .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Otulented: 11:28pm On Mar 17
Paraman:

You're just mumuring yourself.
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Bbbwings: 11:30pm On Mar 17
President wey show workings. cool
Making Russia great again after the doldrums of the 1990s cool cool
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Bbbwings: 11:32pm On Mar 17
Major1984:
where did you get this your statistics from ? How I wish you love your president the way you love Putin that everybody is afraid to contest election with him. Nigeria may be corrupt but Nigeria is more democratic than Russia. You can insult Tinubu and go free but you can't insult Putin in Russia expect you want him to kill you , no one challenges him . Putin is a dictator .
Russia has come a long way from the disaster of the 1990s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by emmyN(m): 11:35pm On Mar 17
The other three people on the ballot are likely his stooges put in place to make the process appear credible. Putler is a tyrant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Bbbwings: 11:35pm On Mar 17
Bmaster:
There are many on nairaland
Putin has consistently had 80%approval ratings in russia. Even western pollsters acknowledge this.
It is not surprising he won by a landslide.
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by xtimconsult(m): 11:36pm On Mar 17
Ooooh same person that want liberation for Africa going 5th term in office.... Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) / Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! / US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.