Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,099 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) (43932 Views)

Putin Wins... Ukraine Officially Admits The Failure Of The Counterattack / How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons / Operation Trojan Shield: 800 Arrested In Staggering Global Encrypted Phone Sting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by CandidNotes: 8:38am On Mar 18
Igbos and Putin are birds of a feather. It shocks me when Igbos wonder why they are hated!?! shocked shocked shocked

HRMK:
BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM!PACK OF WICKED SOULS!BIRDS OF SAME FEATHERS!!
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by paramakina202: 8:50am On Mar 18
Major1984:
where did you get this your statistics from ? How I wish you love your president the way you love Putin that everybody is afraid to contest election with him. Nigeria may be corrupt but Nigeria is more democratic than Russia. You can insult Tinubu and go free but you can't insult Putin in Russia expect you want him to kill you , no one challenges him . Putin is a dictator .

If my president is a thinking leader like Putin I will love him.If he is 10% as smart as Putin is I will like him.If he is 5% as strategic in handling national affairs as Putin I will adore him but he is none of the above.He is actually opposite of Putin......A dundi
Talking about democracy and Nigeria is a huge joke.In Nigeria a cabal decides who becomes the next president while INEC will make it official.
Russia is the most sanctioned country in the world and at same time at war with the western nations yet their economy is doing better than those that sanctioned them..No be juju be dat?Only a president like Putin can do that magic.
What about your president?In the mix of plenty people are dying of hunger and school children being kidnapped in day time without trace.Give me reason why I should love my president.
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by paramakina202: 8:52am On Mar 18
aimmoney9:

True talk......... grin grin grin grin grin

Putin keeping America at bay....... grin grin grin grin

They don't want to pay for Russian gas, they want to encroach into Russia and get it free.......Americans are thieves.......always will be..... that is how they go about destroying countries and stealing their natural resources...... grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

You gerrit grin
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by paramakina202: 8:54am On Mar 18
Numerouno94:

The way some of u reason ehh. How will Nigeria get better wen shes filled with people like u guys. No sense at all.

Na you wey no get sense that is the reason you support and get leaders like Tinubu.Taa
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by paramakina202: 8:57am On Mar 18
Tradepunter2:

Another ode

See Olukwu!
Tinubu's supporter.
hHÜnga go keee Ü na him be ur reward for supporting a tif and clueless leader.
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Solitechworld(m): 8:57am On Mar 18
jmoore:
There is no democracy in Russia.

The election is a sham. Putin has killed his major rivals and others are on exile.

Says CNN..

Get yourself a News Source that is not been controlled by d government, then you will be freed
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Fearurcreeator: 8:59am On Mar 18
Cindypresh:

Remove voter's intimidation,ballot box snatching, thuggery, vote manipulation and yakubu inec...Tinupoo won't have seen ordinary 100k votes in Lagos let alone winning the presidency.

You know
Lolzzzz ... You know nothing about Nigeria politics ...
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Fearurcreeator: 9:00am On Mar 18
Cindypresh:

Self deception is a killer disease
Am telling you .. over mumu dey worry am... Na only east and Lagos people dey na ..

1 Like

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Fearurcreeator: 9:00am On Mar 18
Paraman:
dey play
Dey play more
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 9:01am On Mar 18
gigabyte13:
Election abi selection...
Who told you there democracy in Russia.
Another selection concluded.
Everything wey get beginning must surely end somebody.....
Let Putin enjoy his autocratic government, e go end someday.

Why are you pained ? You’re not even a Russian citizen that have the right to complain . SMH you’re a western puppet listening to western junk .
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by gigabyte13: 9:07am On Mar 18
anonymous1759:

Why are you pained ? You’re not even a Russian citizen that have the right to complain . SMH you’re a western puppet listening to western junk .

Me...
Pained..
🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂
Yaba people don open door
Dis one don escape again
Be happy your personal Lord and Savior won
Be happy.....
Are you okay now...
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 9:12am On Mar 18
gigabyte13:

Me...
Pained..
🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂
Yaba people don open door
Dis one don escape again
Be happy your personal Lord and Savior won
Be happy.....
Are you okay now...

No be only Yaba na Agulu.
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by kwasoly(m): 9:20am On Mar 18
Paraman:
Russians love Putin the way Nigerians love Tinubu.

Make thunder no fire you for this rubbish you write, anu!!!
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Dedeity: 9:23am On Mar 18
Paraman:
Ode
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by ScarletBrace(m): 9:27am On Mar 18
Krismas:
grin U didn’t see the leaked video Navalry negotiating with some foreign secret service to help them infiltrate Russia? He was a SPY

Shut up jooor.
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Elonmuzk(m): 9:33am On Mar 18
Guy man just rigged himself into power again for the 5th time and he's busy celebrating it 😂😂
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Doings04: 10:04am On Mar 18
Paraman:
are you normal
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Doings04: 10:06am On Mar 18
Elonmuzk:
Guy man just rigged himself into power again for the 5th time and he's busy celebrating it 😂😂
you that say na Nigeria system of politics Dem dey play there. They deceive your self okay
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by AareGaa: 10:10am On Mar 18
Cindypresh:

Just pray Obi will not go back to PDP...Tinupoo will inherit Jonathan's fate automatically

Jagaban is the greatest politician the country has produced since independence.
Atiku and Obi are too dumb to defeat him in 2027 since they could not defeat him as an ordinary person.

Jonathan lost because he allowed ibos to mess up his govt
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:11am On Mar 18
Them rig this election o
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Paraman: 10:13am On Mar 18
Doings04:
are you normal
Go and ask your father at home
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by fitinwell: 10:21am On Mar 18
WriterNig:

Reuters

No Electoral Noise

No political Thugs

No fear during election.

No media Noise..

Russia Federation conducted Election just look at the wide margin....for puttin.

Congratulations President Putin
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Mj4199: 10:32am On Mar 18
For all those making noise saying Putin is a dictator....for many countries that were ruled by dictator and your western gods liberated which is standing tall now? Are they even better or worse?

1 Like

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Krismas(m): 11:32am On Mar 18
ScarletBrace:

Shut up jooor.
grin Simp😁
I can show you the video. He was a stinking SPY. Navalny was a STINKING mole and western agent. And u are a FULL if you morn Navalny but ignore wot America did to John McAfee, Edward Snowden and Julian Assange etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Exceed15: 11:38am On Mar 18
Paraman:

Love him for hardship, hunger and pains across the country? Who do u like dis?
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 11:49am On Mar 18
Evidence of a strong economy despite unprecedented western sanction regime. All that the people seek is a better standard of living and tight security - Putin has availed all
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Rumundele(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18
Na death go remove this man o. He is the owner of Russia
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 1:03pm On Mar 18
Krismas:
grin
Excerpts from Vladimir Putin's victory speech today:

Putin on the possibility of a conflict between Russia and NATO: Everything is possible in the modern world.

Russia must be more powerful and effective.

My victory shows how right Russia was when it took its current approach.

The small number of complaints during the elections indicates the quality of the work of the electoral commissions.

Confident in completing all plans and achieving all goals.

We have to accomplish the tasks of the special military operation and the army must be stronger.

Russia will not submit to intimidation.

Given the current events, we may have to create a security belt that is difficult to cross in the territories controlled by the Kiev regime.

Navalny's death is a sad event, and I was prepared to release him as part of an exchange for some people imprisoned in Western countries.

Russian forces have an advantage on the front in Ukraine.

Politicians and political correctness. See lamba.. smh

I miss the old world... We would've all been nuked already on the whims of a lunatic and with very little or no explanation.. grin

. Smh
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Iamsane: 1:21pm On Mar 18
God1000:
This is not surprising at all, but as far as I'm concerned, elections did not take place in Russia.

Just call it another coronation of Putin to extend his 24-year rule, he eliminated his major opponents and manipulated everything and everyone in his favor

Enemy of progress.
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:25pm On Mar 18
What do these men love in power?

1 Like

Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Cindypresh(f): 2:31pm On Mar 18
AareGaa:

Jagaban is the greatest politician the country has produced since independence.
Atiku and Obi are too dumb to defeat him in 2027 since they could not defeat him as an ordinary person.

Jonathan lost because he allowed ibos to mess up his govt

I've told you what to do.
Re: Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) by Cromagnon: 2:52pm On Mar 18
God1000:
This is not surprising at all, but as far as I'm concerned, elections did not take place in Russia.

Just call it another coronation of Putin to extend his 24-year rule, he eliminated his major opponents and manipulated everything and everyone in his favor
is he supposed to manipulate in his opponents favour?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President / Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Husband, Wife Buried On Runway At US Airport Greet Thousands Of Planes Every Yea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.