Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

"Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President (43929 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place / See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by jaybenugo: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
"Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Donald Trump On His Final Day As The US President

TV host, Piers Morgan has slammed US president, Donald Trump on his final day in office, IgbereTV reports.

Trump left the White House today, for his successor, Joe Biden.

Shortly after footage of Trump leaving the White House was made public, Piers Morgan took to Instagram to slam Trump.

Sharing a photo of himself and Trump, he wrote:

"You blew it, Donald.
If you’d shown Americans leadership & empathy when it really mattered in the past year, you’d have been re-elected.
Instead, you failed them.
Spectacularly badly.
And now you slink off as a gutless graceless sore loser.
How pathetic.
Shame on you."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKRMrCIHDrA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

41 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Xscape1993(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
You can never become US president. Trump has done far far better for the Americans than any president in the history of Us.

316 Likes 26 Shares

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by malcom1X: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
This is not Trump's last day in office.

But the truth is you need to do something bad to be accepted in this life. That's why they hate Trump.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Righteousness2(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
GOD BLESS President Donald John Trump..
The Greatest President of the United States of America.

The Mercy Period is Over...

Babylon the Great is Fallen!

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

135 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Kaypee98(m): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
See finish for trump

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Williamstop: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nawa o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Gamer999: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
Let's see how things unveils
Its too early to throw judgment

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
jaybenugo:
"Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Donald Trump On His Final Day As The US President

TV host, Piers Morgan has slammed US president, Donald Trump on his final day in office, IgbereTV reports.

Trump left the White House today, for his successor, Joe Biden.

Shortly after footage of Trump leaving the White House was made public, Piers Morgan took to Instagram to slam Trump.

Sharing a photo of himself and Trump, he wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKRMrCIHDrA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Pride goes before a fall.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by dyera(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lol,

I remember when Donald Trump went to WWE wrestling, he foolishly joined Stone Cold to bully Vince McMahon.

But las las Stone Cold still finished him with his stunner.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
You can never become US president. Trump has done far far well for the Americans than any president in the history of Us.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by jrupa(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good or bad, he has done his part. Most times, time is the deciding factor.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Co0mes: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
Shame on Buhari

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by dermmy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Fake preacher undecided

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by homealone00: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
You wey shame no de on you wetin you don achieve shocked

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by maestro299: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
I wish Joe Biden a successful tenure, but if the 2015 Nigerian general elections has taught me anything, it's that we shouldn't be too hasty to extol the (most times, exaggerated,) virtues of the incoming due to the perceived shortcomings of the outgoing. Considering the struggles of the Buhari government, we can conclude that it's only with time and the benefit of hindsight that we can reasonably judge which government was worse, the preceding or it's successor.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Icyexpressions: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
He messed it up big time. Trump intention might be good but he's approach is...... Nada¿

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by HantaVirus(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
Americans would regret ever voting out Donald Trump ❗

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by ursullalinda(f): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
He is gone already......this is not necessary........Americans should face what is facing them.......all the best to Biden the man of the moment

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by AceRoyal: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
"A man cannot carry elephant on his head and still be interested in chasing crickets"

Abeg my country wahala dey too much for me to dey reason America own wey no send me and wey better pass my own country by far.

Make every mallam dey with him own kettle.... tongue

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by ORIENTATION101: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

koshi Danu

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Labooness: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
This man should shut up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by omoadeleye(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
The guy did good for us

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by emeijeh(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
Na wah o.
Trump didn't end his presidency on a good note.

He seems disgraced like Richard Nixon.
Righteousness2, howfa? Your daddy don move commot for Oval office o

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by zoghys: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
You can never become US president. Trump has done far far well for the Americans than any president in the history of Us.

How is that so?, can you kindly share some statistics on this.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Loveurneighbour: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
Trump: Your brothers from Biafra are behind you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by NigPatriot(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
Trump one hell of a president! Why was he hated this much? Where did he actually go wrong?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Deleop0: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wanna make some money this year with new skills? Read below

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Faithfull029(f): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
emeijeh:
Na wah o.
Trump didn't end his presidency on a good note.

He seems disgraced like Richard Nixon.
Righteousness2, howfa? Your daddy don move commot for Oval office o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by BOLLD(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin

In this life ppl turn back to the losers

. Get more clients to patronise your business..,
We design eye catchy logos, Letter head, business card, sachet designs, flyers, banner Nd many more... contact below
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by marvin906(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
I swear I might not like Trump.
But today I saw a side of CNN that almost made me vomit...
The same Brett Kavanaugh that they where anchoring to be crucified the idiots where saying he's one of the best decisions of Trump regime..
And the thing I couldn't understand was why they where attacking trumps wife for the choice of clothes she wears that it was too foreign..
The US media has a hand In the division of that country

41 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Husband, Wife Buried On Runway At US Airport Greet Thousands Of Planes Every Yea / Mozambique Scraps Ban On Same-sex Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.