Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) (2090 Views)

NERC To Consider Changes In Inflation, Exchange Rate & Gas Prices In Review / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Goodday90(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17
A man from the state of Osun jubilates as he saw his state of osun was number one in the state with highest inflation,maybe he though it was positive news

That’s why I don’t like arguing with people from that region,hahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Gustavowhite(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17
Awolowo must be rolling in his grave

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Manager001: 9:51pm On Mar 17
That's how they think.
Opeyemi, Ibukunle, Olaniyi, Seun etc

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Zooposki(f): 9:53pm On Mar 17
Awon South West leads, others follow.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Ddokie: 9:53pm On Mar 17
If you look at his face properly, you'll notice he is a vulcanizer who barely finished primary school.

Since his job is to inflate tires, thereby making them stronger and better, he presumes that inflation in economy also means strength and betterment.

Na d kin people wen follow us go vote for polling unit last year February be dat.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by christejames(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17
This is what they call 'the blissful ignorance' grin

With the typical brain of a CornMan 🌽 😂

10 Likes

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Wawelexy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 17
https://www.nairaland.com/7873611/abia-resident-celebrates-julius-bergers

You guys loves looking for trouble, and when you are being given back in the same coin, you will start calling on mods and start accusing seun and his mods for hating on easterners. Nawa for Una o. Cos I really don't know what you really want to gain in this now. undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17
Ddokie:
If you look at his face properly, you'll notice he is a vulcanizer who barely finished primary school.

Since his job is to inflate tires, thereby making them stronger and better, he presumes that inflation in economy also means strength and betterment.

Na d kin people wen follow us go vote for polling unit last year February be dat.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. Funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by chopnaira: 10:33pm On Mar 17
Wawelexy:

You guys loves looking for trouble, and when you are being given back in the same coin, you will start calling on mods and start accusing seun and his mods for hating on easterners. Nawa for Una o. Cos I really don't know what you really want to gain in this now. undecided
They also jubilated when a roundabout was installed in Onitsha, Anambra grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Gustavowhite(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17
Wawelexy:

Atleast this one is celebrating road which is a good thing while your osun brother is celebrating inflation which is failure,huge difference
I am sure both of you went to the same night school that’s why you are comparing Apples to Oranges

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Pussycokie45: 10:42pm On Mar 17
When the Head Yoruba Muslim sniffs cocaine, other's get high

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Pussycokie45: 10:43pm On Mar 17
Gustavowhite:

The MUMU when drink Rattak rat poison?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Pussycokie45: 10:44pm On Mar 17
chopnaira:

They also jubilated when a roundabout was installed in Onitsha, Anambra grin

Yoru Muslimi elede

See wetting your brother dey celebrate.

Inflation!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by LadyRosa(f): 10:47pm On Mar 17
grin
The guy is just an illiterate. grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by EmiloCorn: 10:49pm On Mar 17
He is a member of our organisation smiley

We are very proud of him cool his CoRn training is topnotch he scored woefully well too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by EmiloCorn: 10:54pm On Mar 17
christejames:
This is what they call 'the blissful ignorance' grin

With the typical brain of a CornMan 🌽 😂

I take serious offence at the bolded statement above angry

Stop stereotyping my members and approximating their brain capacity cry

I will report you embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Walai(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17
You guys really irritate me. I used to be a Yoruba supporter because of Igbo issue with Igala but the way you guys defend mediocrity on the altar of tribalism unlike Igbo's made me realize Yoruba is the major problem Nigeria have .
You have turned this shameless display of Ignorance to a tribal warfare just now .
FYI, this drug pusher Yoruba president have really blown the nyash of Yoruba. We now know who is who. Other tribes are taking note.

Wawelexy:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Artscollection: 11:41pm On Mar 17
Wawelexy:

Ewu Go and eat first!! If not for the respect i have 4 some yoruba folks i for they generalise but it seems empty heads like you are in high number in your region.

6 Likes

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Benwallt(m): 12:56am On Mar 18
PDP State. Awon jegudujera
Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Wawelexy(m): 4:09am On Mar 18
Walai:
You guys really irritate me. I used to be a Yoruba supporter because of Igbo issue with Igala but the way you guys defend mediocrity on the altar of tribalism unlike Igbo's made me realize Yoruba is the major problem Nigeria have .
You have turned this shameless display of Ignorance to a tribal warfare just now .
FYI, this drug pusher Yoruba president have really blown the nyash of Yoruba. We now know who is who. Other tribes are taking note.

@Gusttavowhite
@Artscollection

You all should educate yourself and stop constituting nuisance

1. https://bscholarly.com/most-educated-tribes-in-nigeria/

2. https://nigerianqueries.com/top-10-most-educated-tribes-in-nigeria/
Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by PureFace1(m): 4:37am On Mar 18
Artscollection:

Ewu Go and eat first!! If not for the respect i have 4 some yoruba folks i for they generalise but it seems empty heads like you are in high number in your region.

when talking about empty heads i think that's South East.

If you are intelligent in your region you would know that not everyone can be well learned same way it is in all part of the world Americans are even well known for their ignorance but still dominated the world in all aspect but at least Yoruba are not stupid enough to be posting or gloating over the Ignorance of one Igbo man online it exhibit low IQ.

Which sector can you match the creativity of Yoruba in this country ? even Air peace is dominated by Yoruba pilots.

1 Like

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Tochi3(m): 4:40am On Mar 18
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by PureFace1(m): 4:43am On Mar 18
LadyRosa:
grin
The guy is just an illiterate. grin

You are not different from the guy if you don't even know the meaning of illiterate.

The guy can read and write so he is not an illiterate, he is just ignorant like you.

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Truths9ja: 4:43am On Mar 18
Goodday90:
A man from the state of Osun jubilates as he saw his state of osun was number one in the state with highest inflation,maybe he though it was positive news

very bad if you ask me. Ade dancer is performing woefully in governance. Government of the family and the cronies😌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by SpatialKing(m): 4:44am On Mar 18
Gustavowhite:

Not just rolling 🤣... He will be farting

1 Like

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by SpatialKing(m): 4:45am On Mar 18
Wawelexy:

Hope you are following up with the on going constructions of the Port Harcourt road

1 Like

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by NyamiriSlayer(m): 5:01am On Mar 18
Walai:

Who are you and who cares about ur love?.. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Acidosis(m): 5:41am On Mar 18
Goodday90:

You can drag the illiterate without involving his region.

1 Like

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Zulu11zulu: 5:55am On Mar 18
Where and when did we have problems with igala or you among people deceived by yeruba.
Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Artscollection: 7:27am On Mar 18
PureFace1:

If you are intelligent in your region you would know that not everyone can be well learned same way it is in all part of the world Americans are even well known for their ignorance but still dominated the world in all aspect but at least Yoruba are not stupid enough to be posting or gloating over the Ignorance of one Igbo man online it exhibit low IQ.

Which sector can you match the creativity of Yoruba in this country ? even Air peace is dominated by Yoruba pilots.

Ewu someone is been paid for his smartness so who is smarter? Your employer or you that spend
donkey years accumulating flying times only to be employed by a trader. Your stupid illustration is still pointing to the fact that you are dumb.ewu!!!

I will put you In a position where the small grey matter in your cranium will go gaga. I have grown pass the level of measuring smartness with IQ whatever n for ur info most of your smart folks are under my payroll, honestly they are really smart when It comes to servitude.

1 Like

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:31am On Mar 18
Gustavowhite:

That's a yoruba Muslim
nothing much to be surprised about..

Anyone who voted Buhari twice and cap it up with Tinubu.. is a waste of life

3 Likes

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:35am On Mar 18
PureFace1:

Any tribe that voted Buhari twice and capped it up with Tinubu needs some serious soul searching..

I date you to speak good of Buhari government today.. you certainly can't..

The best Nigerian president so far was Yaradua... guess the region that voted for him,

You know idiots when they vote in clueless idiots like themselves.. only to end up protesting hunger like fools at the end

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje / Nigerians: Very Stupid People! / F.g. Appoints New Management For Ferma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.