Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) (2092 Views)

NERC To Consider Changes In Inflation, Exchange Rate & Gas Prices In Review / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by christejames(m): 7:54am On Mar 18
EmiloCorn:

I take serious offence at the bolded statement above angry

Stop stereotyping my members and approximating their brain capacity cry

I will report you embarassed

Sorry egbon grin grin grin
Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by PureFace1(m): 7:57am On Mar 18
ZombiePUNISHER:

Any tribe that voted Buhari twice and capped it up with Tinubu needs some serious soul searching..

I date you to speak good of Buhari government today.. you certainly can't..

The best Nigerian president so far was Yaradua... guess the region that voted for him,

You know idiots when they vote in clueless idiots like themselves.. only to end up protesting hunger like fools at the end

Any tribe that voted a failure like Peter Obi have no brain at all.

You think your tribe can single handedly make any one a president with your votes lol? You are just delusional and myopic.

1 Like

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Odin13: 8:00am On Mar 18
Walai:
You guys really irritate me. I used to be a Yoruba supporter because of Igbo issue with Igala but the way you guys defend mediocrity on the altar of tribalism unlike Igbo's made me realize Yoruba is the major problem Nigeria have .
You have turned this shameless display of Ignorance to a tribal warfare just now .
FYI, this drug pusher Yoruba president have really blown the nyash of Yoruba. We now know who is who. Other tribes are taking note.

This moniker no be Yoruba?

Haaaa..

.. you be Yoruba by fire by force..

Nansense

While Yoruba people go carry northern moniker.. then start with .. I no be Yoruba , but.. blas’s

Nairaland sef

1 Like

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Odin13: 8:06am On Mar 18
Yoruba are not kingmakers and has never made National political holder

If Yoruba supports you in anything politics you will fail

From awolowo.. to Abiola... to. Falae.. to Atiku... Ribadu.. even Buhari third time ..

It took them a cult following of Buhari to win elections

Yoruba are born opposition.. they’re meant to talk and criticize government.. give them power.. reality will dawn on them

Nigerians know them too well.. only be say the kids of yesterday don’t know much.. they’re today’s men

... history ban in schools also has affected lot

Political ignorance everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Gustavowhite(m): 8:46am On Mar 18
ZombiePUNISHER:

That's a yoruba Muslim
nothing much to be surprised about..

Anyone who voted Buhari twice and cap it up with Tinubu.. is a waste of life
alAnd the worse is that they are hoping on tinubu to perform miracles
My neighbor keeps telling me how I will be suprised with how tinubu will perform

They are a delusional people,they will still campaign for him for second and give excuses in why he failed the first term
We know them,they know us

2 Likes

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by mytime24(f): 8:50am On Mar 18
They,'re truly leading

1 Like

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by EducasionMe(m): 8:52am On Mar 18
Was the man die?
Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Judgementa1: 8:58am On Mar 18
Odin13:
Yoruba are not kingmakers and has never made National political holder

If Yoruba supports you in anything politics you will fail

From awolowo.. to Abiola... to. Falae.. to Atiku... Ribadu.. even Buhari third time ..

It took them a cult following of Buhari to win elections

Yoruba are born opposition.. they’re meant to talk and criticize government.. give them power.. reality will dawn on them

Nigerians know them too well.. only be say the kids of yesterday don’t know much.. they’re today’s men

... history ban in schools also has affected lot

Political ignorance everywhere

Yoruba dis Yoruba dat e be like say na Yoruba man give ur mama belle.

Yoruba superiority to igbos is your bane in life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by predictor1: 8:58am On Mar 18
Dindinrin

1 Like

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Artscollection: 9:39am On Mar 18
ZombiePUNISHER:

Any tribe that voted Buhari twice and capped it up with Tinubu needs some serious soul searching..

I date you to speak good of Buhari government today.. you certainly can't..

The best Nigerian president so far was Yaradua... guess the region that voted for him,

You know idiots when they vote in clueless idiots like themselves.. only to end up protesting hunger like fools at the end

The idiot don't even understand the concept of smartness. Iam constrained not to condemn a tribe because there are smart individuals amongst them that refuse to be deceived.
Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by predictor1: 9:53am On Mar 18
Judgementa1:

Yoruba dis Yoruba dat e be like say na Yoruba man give ur mama belle.
Yoruba superiority to igbos is your bane in life.
grin
Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by LadyRosa(f): 10:31am On Mar 18
PureFace1:

You are not different from the guy if you don't even know the meaning of illiterate.

The guy can read and write so he is not an illiterate, he is just ignorant like you.

Says another illiterate. cheesy
Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by PureFace1(m): 10:45am On Mar 18
LadyRosa:

Says another illiterate. cheesy
if you can't even get that then your idiocy have no cure
Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by LadyRosa(f): 10:46am On Mar 18
PureFace1:
if you can't even get that then your idiocy have no cure

Says one who is actually a disease. cheesy
Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by 9jaBloke: 10:58am On Mar 18
Funniest thing I've seen in a while.

A little learning is dangerous

1 Like

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:44pm On Mar 18
PureFace1:

Any tribe that voted a failure like Peter Obi have no brain at all.

You think your tribe can single handedly make any one a president with your votes lol? You are just delusional and myopic...

Have you protested against hunger today?..

1 Like

Re: Osun Man Jubilates As His State Leads In Inflation rate in the SW (screenshot) by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:20pm On Mar 18
Wawelexy:
https://www.nairaland.com/7873611/abia-resident-celebrates-julius-bergers

You guys loves looking for trouble, and when you are being given back in the same coin, you will start calling on mods and start accusing seun and his mods for hating on easterners. Nawa for Una o. Cos I really don't know what you really want to gain in this now. undecided
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Troops Exchange Fire With Turbanned Hordes In Kano / Newyorker Derails Obama Presidency / Nigerians: Very Stupid People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.