Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers (28498 Views)

Delta: ‘army Wanted To Forcefully Arrest 3 High Chiefs, They Didn’t Come For Pea / Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by oluztx: 8:53am On Mar 18
Godons1:

Army are still better than IPOB terrorist grin
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by UncleKoboko: 8:54am On Mar 18
NOTHING CAN SAVE THAT COMMUNITY AGAIN, DEM DON BUY MARKET THEIR GENERATIONS WILL EVEN PAY FOR....
Believe me, that community is FOREVER DOOMED.
Whatever they're disputing on, which is probably land will forever be seized by government and will become government property.

I know many of the people who carried out the attack will have left the community and state that very day, but many of them will still be caught and killed brutally. Una no know who Nigerian army be...
They have spy... They have informants... They even have their own criminals that help them do their DIRTY JOBS...

Una papa, mama, relatives, animals and properties that you people left behind will first be used as scapegoats. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:55am On Mar 18
AroOkigbo:

Your obsession is with Igbo even when you were questioned about north. Sad!

North are blunt when they feel displeased with sth they face the person, they don't call all tribe out as your people foolishly do

Yoruba have Lp, PDP and APC members who'll voted for their various candidates yet you go abuse all of them because of Tinubu, that's senselessness at its peak

Maybe they should organize senselessness-a-thon in your shout yeast

1 Like

Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by tollyboy5(m): 8:57am On Mar 18
EbinPawaGovt:

You didn't answer the question. Why do you guys become deaf and dumb when the northerners are involved in an issue but become local barking champions against other southerners?
But you support Israel to destroy Palestine because of Hamas.

Eyin wer£y
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by Adakintroy: 8:58am On Mar 18
Floky215:
Dem regular trade mark...!!
Why not find those who attacked them instead of burning poor people home?

This is the singular reason the army don't always succeed in their missions..!!!

You burn people's homes and create more enemies for yourselves...!!

These days the army behave like any other regular thugs and are always dealt with by non state actors...!!

The army need get back their respect..!!

Victim cry. you know this people will come for you and your people and they lack standard. Yt you pull such stunts. Who is the fool here.

That's was how those palestina pull a foolish one only for them to now crying like cunts. Showcasing women and children. You did not think women and children will be affected when you were initaiting or you did not think it through. Either way you the idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by RickyJesus: 8:58am On Mar 18
Floky215:

This is the singular reason the army don't always succeed in their missions..!!!

These days the army behave like any other regular thugs and are always dealt with by non state actors...!!

Let the community members bring them out.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by AmazingELixir: 9:00am On Mar 18
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I have been wondering why the soldiers did not invite the parties they came to see for the peace talk to their base rather than come to the area in such numbers.

” I have been following all the stories in the media. Well ! They knew why they chose that approach. “

I smell something fishy in this whole saga...my spider sense is telling me Oyel bunkering is involved.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by Tranquillity360: 9:00am On Mar 18
tollyboy5:

But you support Israel to destroy Palestine because of Hamas.

Eyin wer£y
Okay you support your Nigeria soldiers to destroy your fellow Nigerians?

I thought it's one Nigeria.

Yoruba people sef.
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by Mrhonesty: 9:01am On Mar 18
Why are you so stupid. You are justifying civilians killing Army commanders and 16 others. People like you are the real problems of Nigeria not the government.

quote author=SadiqBabaSani post=128977404]Bandits are better than these army burning locals[/quote]
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by Sleekfingers: 9:02am On Mar 18
RickyJesus:

Let the community members bring them out.

Exactly.....the community leaders know those boys.........the military should give them 24 hours to produce those criminals. Or else say goodbye to their community.......or they will get Odi treatment......

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by deanoffaculty: 9:06am On Mar 18
Zooposki:
Oshi Army.
Would you have said thesame if your Dad and brothers were among those soldiers who lost their lives?
Haba na!
Nigerian Army may have their lapses but they are Humans as well.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by tollyboy5(m): 9:08am On Mar 18
Tranquillity360:
Okay you support your Nigeria soldiers to destroy your fellow Nigerians?

I thought it's one Nigeria.

Yoruba people sef.
No I do not support Nigeria to kill Nigeria(soldiers).
Since Nigerians killed Nigerians(soldiers) and Nigerians(soldiers) are retaliating on Nigerians.
It's a fair play and not my business tho.
Same is happening in middle East and you support same thing lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by Tradepunter2: 9:09am On Mar 18
UncleKoboko:

NOTHING CAN SAVE THAT COMMUNITY AGAIN, DEM DON BUY MARKET THEIR GENERATIONS WILL EVEN PAY FOR....
Believe me, that community is FOREVER DOOMED.
Whatever they're disputing on, which is probably land will forever be seized by government and will become government property.

I know many of the people who carried out the attack will have left the community and state that very day, but many of them will still be caught and killed brutally. Una no know who Nigerian army be...
They have spy... They have informants... They even have their own criminals that help them do their DIRTY JOBS...

Una papa, mama, relatives, animals and properties that you people left behind will first be used as scapegoats. grin

And you say it with a big smile...... You guys are really demons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by kentokay71: 9:11am On Mar 18
Where were you when those criminals were carrying out the dastard act, pple in the community cannot claim they are not aware such act
Ofunaofu:
…deploy heavy artillery weapons to community

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/delta-army-recovers-mutilated-corpses-of-officers/amp/
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by gigabyte13: 9:11am On Mar 18
All the cows and goats wey dey hail the killers of this noble soldiers how far....??
Shey una don pack unasef go Delta go defend the village as una promise us on NAIRALAND...
NAIRALAND keypad warriors.
Una get mind keeeee
Two majors
Two captain in a single day....
That's declaration of war.
Una mind no go no peace
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by foxman04: 9:19am On Mar 18
deanoffaculty:

Would you have said thesame if your Dad and brothers were among those soldiers who lost their lives?
Haba na!
Nigerian Army may have their lapses but they are Humans as well.

who gives a fvck about the Nigerian terrorists army, army wey no get intelligence.

Nonsense
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by Ykc2(m): 9:21am On Mar 18
If they burn the village let the villagers destroy every oil installation in that village
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by bitbillionaire: 9:23am On Mar 18
mbaise1000:
We see people here supporting the mass murder of villagers and communities and towns, and the odi treatment and the Israeli treatment, my first question to those will be, is that the suggestion you will give if this evil and senseless murder of those soldiers happened in your community?
First I am not from that place and not even from delta, and I am bot in support of the murder of anyone soldier or civilian for whatever purpose and I hate it more when I hear that any person died because of nigeria, I never believe that the blood of any human being is supposed to be shed because of nigeria.
We heard how Obasanjo destroyed a while village in odi during his days and we hear stories of the nigerian soldiers going on rampage and burning people's houses each time this type of senseless murders happened, have it stopped it from happening? We are hearing of how the old and the weak are being sacked from their houses, do we really believe that this heinous acts were committed by this old people? I am thinking that there is something as military intelligence, there are sss, there are police, and there are people in these places where these things happen that will be ready to help fish out this murderers, why all these collective punishment? Where most likely those murderers have fled those communities, or is there anyone hear who believes that those that did this will wait for the military to come?
I am thinking that the military and the govt can change tactics if what they have tried before did not work, personally I don't believe that this is the most effective way to fish out the murderers, I will think that if by any chance the real murderers are apprehended and taken to courts and judged, would have been better at stopping these type of evil

You have a very valid point. But you also need to consider the nature and tactics of those criminal elements. These are hardened heavily armed terrorists who have mastered the skills and art of laying ambush. If the military do not invade the community with overwhelming force they could be ambushed again by those criminals.

It's sad that innocent people always suffer losses or get killed in situations like this. But lesson to learn here is that people should not be condoning criminal elements among them. Criminals you allow to operate freely in your community will eventually bring calamity to the community.

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by phemywise: 9:23am On Mar 18
Floky215:

Very stupid comment
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:24am On Mar 18
Dey never level sambisa forest finish since all this while
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by occfx: 9:29am On Mar 18
Ofunaofu:
…deploy heavy artillery weapons to community

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/delta-army-recovers-mutilated-corpses-of-officers/amp/

The only country at war with her citizens in all fronts. Spits
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by airsaylongcome: 9:36am On Mar 18
123yes:
Kia such a painful and shameful death. Why mutilating their bodies? Odi kind of treatment loading

Na mistaken identity o. Mutilation of the soldiers bodies was a case of mistaken identity.
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by tnerro1(m): 9:44am On Mar 18
You must be worse than an animal to kill and then mutilate the body, you are not a human being and you do not deserve to be on this earth. Mudafvckers should be bled dry while alive.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:44am On Mar 18
I support the community to be level up and end its existence, Israeli approach and that of Obj Odi should be a prototype.

If we have such Devils who could kill high ranking Military men and mutilate their body, that simply means we have beast In that community, and the beast have their mothers, fathers, children, wives, girlfriends, brothers and sisters and entire family there. For over 20 youth to have such mind In a community? it means the community generally is preparing for war.
So i support the Federal Government and the HQ to delete the community from the map of Delta state and turn It to a Military research base to remember the fallen Heros

The Chiefs dare not come forward because they must be aware of their children being a beast
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by backbone503(m): 9:44am On Mar 18
If a quarter of these energy is replicated in the north, banditry and terrorism will be wiped out
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by djseanjohn77: 9:52am On Mar 18
Floky215:

They are sons of the land, they are from that same community, and their parents and elders will never mention their names for fear of bn attacked later. There is always consequence, which is why before anyone undertake any dastard act, he or she should think of the innocent people around him/her that will suffer the consequence. Gaza militants breached Israel border, killing soldiers, today, both young and old are suffering the consequence, Ukrainians are still reeling from the consequence of their actions.
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by Morenikeji090(m): 10:05am On Mar 18
What if ur brother or uncle or son or father among those army they killed are you going to call them oshi army. You are very stupid
Zooposki:
Oshi Army.
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by Zooposki(f): 10:06am On Mar 18
CoronaVirusPro:

Yes! If my region does such, it is welcomed!

https://newsnet.ng/crime/we-did-not-kill-any-soldier-rather-tantita-backed-officers-are-destroying-our-community-okuama-people-lament/

Contrary to reports making rounds, particularly in the media that some soldiers were killed by youths of Okuama community in Ughelli South Local Government Area of Delta State, some Okuama people have denied the killing.

Some indigenes alleged hundreds of persons were killed on Thursday and Friday by persons wearing Army uniforms who invaded the community.

An indigene of Okuama community, Onajite Idiaphoro, in an interview with our Correspondent said the men who invaded the community with a Tantita gunboat burnt all the houses in the community.

He alleged, “We were holding regular Community on Thursday when some men in Army uniforms and carried by Tantita Gun boat invaded the meeting demanding to see our community chairman.

“As soon as our chairman was identified, the men said that they were taking him to Bomadi for questioning but the community women resisted the approach because Okuama is under Ughelli South Local Government Area and the chairman did not commit any crime neither the community that demands military invasion.

“The men started shooting killing two persons instantly and injuring many persons before driving away.”

Mr Idiaphoro said that after the first shooting, residents of the community, especially the men started moving out fearing the worst could happen later.

“After four hours later, the men came back with many gunboats, shooting sporadically into the community and killing many persons including women and children before burning houses,” he lamented.

“How our people who are mere fishermen and potato farmers have guns to fight, talk less killed a whole 15 Army officers as wrongly reported? He queried in a weak tone.

At this point, he burst into tears saying, “Okuama community has been at the receiving end of the crisis with Okoloba as former NIMASA boss, Patrick backed by former Militant leader, Tompolo have boys to kill us”.

The people of Okuama community called on President Bola Tinubu, Governor Sheriff Oborevwori, and the Chief of Army Staff to immediately halt the invasion of their community and set up a panel of inquiry to unravel the true killers of the reported 15 soldiers.
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by Zooposki(f): 10:07am On Mar 18
Morenikeji090:
What if ur brother or uncle or son or father among those army they killed are you going to call them oshi army. You are very stupid

https://newsnet.ng/crime/we-did-not-kill-any-soldier-rather-tantita-backed-officers-are-destroying-our-community-okuama-people-lament/

Contrary to reports making rounds, particularly in the media that some soldiers were killed by youths of Okuama community in Ughelli South Local Government Area of Delta State, some Okuama people have denied the killing.

Some indigenes alleged hundreds of persons were killed on Thursday and Friday by persons wearing Army uniforms who invaded the community.

An indigene of Okuama community, Onajite Idiaphoro, in an interview with our Correspondent said the men who invaded the community with a Tantita gunboat burnt all the houses in the community.

He alleged, “We were holding regular Community on Thursday when some men in Army uniforms and carried by Tantita Gun boat invaded the meeting demanding to see our community chairman.

“As soon as our chairman was identified, the men said that they were taking him to Bomadi for questioning but the community women resisted the approach because Okuama is under Ughelli South Local Government Area and the chairman did not commit any crime neither the community that demands military invasion.

“The men started shooting killing two persons instantly and injuring many persons before driving away.”

Mr Idiaphoro said that after the first shooting, residents of the community, especially the men started moving out fearing the worst could happen later.

“After four hours later, the men came back with many gunboats, shooting sporadically into the community and killing many persons including women and children before burning houses,” he lamented.

“How our people who are mere fishermen and potato farmers have guns to fight, talk less killed a whole 15 Army officers as wrongly reported? He queried in a weak tone.

At this point, he burst into tears saying, “Okuama community has been at the receiving end of the crisis with Okoloba as former NIMASA boss, Patrick backed by former Militant leader, Tompolo have boys to kill us”.

The people of Okuama community called on President Bola Tinubu, Governor Sheriff Oborevwori, and the Chief of Army Staff to immediately halt the invasion of their community and set up a panel of inquiry to unravel the true killers of the reported 15 soldiers.
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by francotunsco: 10:13am On Mar 18
It is just so shameful that high ranking military officers will be killed just like that. Where is the training, expertise stall. Abegii. 2 Majors faa...
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by Mankind2024: 10:17am On Mar 18
Disastrous NA
Their permanent trade mark is destruction.
Na so them killed unarmed civilians @ Lekki toll gate, Odi, now the ongoing burning 🔥 of houses in Okuama community in Ughelli South Local Government Area of Delta State.
May God intervene on behalf of the innocent people of Ugheli.
The World is watching.
No sympathy for Army of occupation from the North.
What they can't do to Islamic Boko Haram in the Northern enclaves is what they are doing against our people in d South.
Re: Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers by soccerlite: 10:19am On Mar 18
Our properties have been burnt down. Painfully, occupants of these houses have no hand in the killings .

Eyah

How will the military know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' / Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example / Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.