Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday (1800 Views)

Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) / Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Oludam01(f): 10:28pm On Mar 17
Yesterday night(Saturday), he had parked at the roadside in dalimore and went into the neighborhood to greet one of our old grandma around 8pm, coming down to the place he parked the car around to 9 and oops, there was no car.....
He was surprised and started asking around, no one claim to know how the car moved.
The car is just the regular Ekiti Civil servant type (Toyota Corolla Le, Golden color with Number Plate ADK 141 AM). I will be dropping the pictures.
The car was locked even with steering lock and he had his key with him, omoh
The car moved ooooo and it wasn't the best car in the vicinity

Please help us ooooooooh.... The man has just been taking one kind deep breath since last night, omoh this economy lasan...... I never see anything give am despite his love and sacrifice for us.... Now this😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
E jhor, every information is needed 08102811515

Thanks always πŸ™‡

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Babbyad: 10:34pm On Mar 17
The funniest thing is that the car might have been parked somewhere by the thieves.

Everything will be fine.
Be calm

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by fidelmarshal199: 10:52pm On Mar 17
I hope he has reported at the Police HQ in Ado-Ekiti, That's his best bet if he really wants to see the car again

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by DEXTROVERT: 10:53pm On Mar 17
How
Did
They
Disembble
The
Steering lock

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Oludam01(f): 10:55pm On Mar 17
DEXTROVERT:
How
Did
They
Disembble
The
Steering lock

We don't know, the car was locked also had a steering lock inside
... That was all, no one knows how they moved it
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Oludam01(f): 10:56pm On Mar 17
fidelmarshal199:
I hope he has reported at the Police HQ in Ado-Ekiti, That's his best bet if he really wants to see the car again

He did report last night and he spent almost the whole of today at the station again
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Oludam01(f): 10:57pm On Mar 17
Babbyad:
The funniest thing is that the car might have been parked somewhere by the thieves.

Everything will be fine.
Be calm

Hmmm, thanks so much
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Newfoundlove: 11:13pm On Mar 17
Eeyah

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by mkoabiola: 11:56pm On Mar 17
Corolla cars are hot cakes for car snatchers....

Even with the lock ..

They have a master key that can open all type of cars.

A commmisiober of police was showing d key sometimes Ds month when they arrested some armed robbers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by 2shure: 12:16am On Mar 18
If I drive a corolla in the west. I will have 4 good locks.
1st lock steering to pedal lock.

2nd lock...gear lock .

3rd lock....hidden poisoned nail under the driver seat.

4th lock. Door lock with alarm.

If it can't get stolen,the brain box which is inside the glovebox would be stolen. I just can't buy corolla at all.no matter how many mpg it gives.never. he should have installed a tracker inside na.at least police won't chop him na.he should move on.the car is long gone and maybe being repainted and butchered into parts .

La
Lah
La dipor tins

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Oludam01(f): 12:59am On Mar 18
mkoabiola:
Corolla cars are hot cakes for car snatchers....

Even with the lock ..

They have a master key that can open all type of cars.

A commmisiober of police was showing d key sometimes Ds month when they arrested some armed robbers

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Oludam01(f): 1:00am On Mar 18
2shure:

2nd lock...gear lock .

If it can't get stolen,the brain box which is inside the glovebox would be stolen. I just can't buy corolla at all.no matter how many mpg it gives.never. he should have installed a tracker inside na.at least police won't chop him na.he should move on.the car is long gone and maybe being repainted and butchered into parts .

La
Lah
La dipor tins

😭😭😭😭
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by budaatum: 1:03am On Mar 18
2shure:

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry op. How your dad's car is found.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by wiseone28: 5:59am On Mar 18
Oludam01:
Yesterday night(Saturday), he had parked at the roadside in dalimore and went into the neighborhood to greet one of our old grandma around 8pm, coming down to the place he parked the car around to 9 and oops, there was no car.....
He was surprised and started asking around, no one claim to know how the car moved.
The car is just the regular Ekiti Civil servant type (Toyota Corolla Le, Golden color with Number Plate ADK 141 AM). I will be dropping the pictures.

Please help us ooooooooh.... The man has just been taking one kind deep breath since last night, omoh this economy lasan...... I never see anything give am despite his love and sacrifice for us.... Now this😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Thanks always πŸ™‡
I heard Corolla cars are easy prey for thieves

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by pointblank247(m): 6:41am On Mar 18
Sorry bro.
I believe that you guys will still find it

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Oludam01(f): 6:47am On Mar 18
wiseone28:
I heard Corolla cars are easy prey for thieves

Omoh
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Oludam01(f): 6:48am On Mar 18
pointblank247:
Sorry bro.
I believe that you guys will still find it

Thank you
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by francisbarrack(m): 7:13am On Mar 18
Oludam01:

We don't know, the car was locked also had a steering lock inside
... That was all, no one knows how they moved it

Does it av a tracker ?
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by ruggedtimi(m): 7:27am On Mar 18
Oludam01:

Thanks always πŸ™‡
i know is difficult losing a car with this current economy. But your dad shouldnt lose his mind over a car. To get his car back he will spend money. First step he should visit your state C.I.D and make a report. Follow up the matter even if is 3 months they will recover the car. But like i said it will cost him money. Corolla na hot cake now..install car security so the car will go off when stolen. Steering lock these days doesnt work.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Oludam01(f): 8:15am On Mar 18
francisbarrack:

Does it av a tracker ?

Nope, it doesn't
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Oludam01(f): 8:16am On Mar 18
ruggedtimi:
i know is difficult losing a car with this current economy. But your dad shouldnt lose his mind over a car. To get his car back he will spend money. First step he should visit your state C.I.D and make a report. Follow up the matter even if is 3 months they will recover the car. But like i said it will cost him money. Corolla na hot cake now..install car security so the car will go off when stolen. Steering lock these days doesnt work.

Hmmm, thank you
We have done that
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by fineboynl(m): 8:29am On Mar 18
Oboy this time around when cars is at the roof. That Corolla is getting to 6m now and used ones 3-4m.

A tracker would have saved the day that instance not later than 24 hours in most case. But By now they must have removed the car battery. They have a Syndicate they deliver the car to. Sometimes the Syndicate pay them instalmentally and first step they removed the car battery to drain out all juice in the system and abandoned the car there.

They know the matter will be reported to the police and the next 1-3 months will be very hot and fresh for the case. So they will just lay low. The car will be covered with dust and dirts looking at it you won't even recognize it again.

The car is sometime abandoned for Upto 6 months to a year after the matter have died down and the owner must have forget about it. before they will finally know what to do with the car. If to busher or sell like that.

Invest in car tracker that can store current for up to a week.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Oludam01(f): 9:21am On Mar 18
fineboynl:
Oboy this time around when cars is at the roof. That Corolla is getting to 6m now and used ones 3-4m.

A tracker would have saved the day that instance not later than 24 hours ok most case. But By now they must have removed the car battery. They have a Syndicate they deliver the car to. Sometimes the Syndicate pay them instalmentally and first step they removed the car battery to drain out all juice in the system and abandoned car there.

They know the matter will be reported to the police and the next 1-3 months will be very host and fresh for the case. So they just lay low. The car will be covered with dust and dirts looking at it you won't even recognize it again.

The car is sometime abandoned for Upton 6 months to a year after the matter have died down and the owner must have forgetting about it. before they will finally know what to do with the car. If to busher or sell like that.

Invest in car tracker that can store current for up to a week.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, thank you
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by infocentre: 12:06pm On Mar 18
2shure:

2nd lock...gear lock .

La
Lah
La dipor tins

Hi, you're thinking in one direction. See, if you have all those security features, are you going to be using them all the time except it is automatically activated? One will tire!

So many times, I park my Benz and enter market to quickly get things and might have forgotten to even lock door sef. So, just pray you don't fall victim. Ko si alagbara l'ojo iku...

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by SWATMan: 2:05pm On Mar 18
Oludam01:

Thanks always πŸ™‡

Constructive Break-in.
Sorry you may never see the car again. When a car is stolen from where it is parked, there is a 90% possibility that it will never be recovered unlike the one that was snatched. Did I just read that it had a steering lock? Then look inwards.
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Elsueno: 8:26am On Mar 19
infocentre:

So many times, I park my Benz and enter market to quickly get things and might have forgotten to even lock door sef. So, just pray you don't fall victim. Ko si alagbara l'ojo iku...

For cars like yours, d only thing thieves go steal even if u leave d door open would most likely be the battery.......

U see that corolla of that generations, d stress ain't worth it!...dats why I respect ma Peugeot, it's security is top notch, it actually auto locks if u forget & leave it opened for a while.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Babbyad: 10:37pm On Mar 19
What's the update.... Has it been found?
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Oludam01(f): 2:22am On Mar 20
SWATMan:

Constructive Break-in.
Sorry you may never see the car again. When a car is stolen from where it is parked, there is a 90% possibility that it will never be recovered unlike the one that was snatched. Did I just read that it had a steering lock? Then look inwards.

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Oludam01(f): 2:23am On Mar 20
Elsueno:

For cars like yours, d only thing thieves go steal even if u leave d door open would most likely be the battery.......

U see that corolla of that generations, d stress ain't worth it!...dats why I respect ma Peugeot, it's security is top notch, it actually auto locks if u forget & leave it opened for a while.

Whoa
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Oludam01(f): 2:24am On Mar 20
Babbyad:
What's the update.... Has it been found?

Not yet, thanks for reaching out
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:28pm On Mar 20
I pray he recovers the car.he shud sell it asap when he does.its a very useless car to own.pple have being stabbed and killed for it .what's the use owning it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2006 Nissan Almera Tino - Share Your Experiences / Hi / What If Cars Could Fly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.