Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday (1803 Views)

Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) / Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Chasito(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20
Omo, for this kind economy na him person go loose car, and that particular model of corolla is almost 7m naira currently.

I will advice you people should go the traditional way, report the matter to a very powerful shrine, that car must be recovered.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Chasito(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20
Elsueno:

For cars like yours, d only thing thieves go steal even if u leave d door open would most likely be the battery.......

U see that corolla of that generations, d stress ain't worth it!...dats why I respect ma Peugeot, it's security is top notch, it actually auto locks if u forget & leave it opened for a while.
yea, e go hard to steal peugeot cars especially peugeot 406.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Babbyad: 11:42am On Mar 21
Sorry about that..
Oludam01:

Not yet, thanks for reaching out
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Foodhub2023: 1:59pm On Mar 21
2shure:
If I drive a corolla in the west. I will have 4 good locks.
1st lock steering to pedal lock.

2nd lock...gear lock .

3rd lock....hidden poisoned nail under the driver seat.

4th lock. Door lock with alarm.

If it can't get stolen,the brain box which is inside the glovebox would be stolen. I just can't buy corolla at all.no matter how many mpg it gives.never. he should have installed a tracker inside na.at least police won't chop him na.he should move on.the car is long gone and maybe being repainted and butchered into parts .

La
Lah
La dipor tins
Just car tracker wil do the needful if it was install on it
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by adinoyiM(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23
It's obvious that he really took good care of the car and that's why it's so painful to have to lose it like this.

I hope it is found and restored to him.

Even if he doesn't get it back, a better and more permanent one awaits him.

Please keep calming him down.
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Oludam01(f): 11:10pm On Mar 24
Aaaaarghmed:
I pray he recovers the car.he shud sell it asap when he does.its a very useless car to own.pple have being stabbed and killed for it .what's the use owning it

Hmmm, thanks
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Oludam01(f): 11:11pm On Mar 24
Foodhub2023:

Just car tracker wil do the needful if it was install on it

Yes, it wasn't a big car and he doesn't drive it outside the State
Just from home to town, to work so Yeah, no one thought something like this might happen
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Oludam01(f): 11:12pm On Mar 24
adinoyiM:
It's obvious that he really took good care of the car and that's why it's so painful to have to lose it like this.

I hope it is found and restored to him.

Even if he doesn't get it back, a better and more permanent one awaits him.

Please keep calming him down.

Yes ooooo, thanks so much
I really appreciate
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by Babbyad: 7:35pm On Apr 04
Hi. What's about this?
Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by adanny01(m): 9:38pm On Apr 04
Immediately I saw the Post, my mind went to this corolla. I came to the thread for confirmation.

Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday by NokiaN8(m): 6:48am On Apr 05
Well all those who have access to the car shud be picked up, the keys might have being duplicated by some 1who is close.. that where investigation begins. Since u said it has a steering lock.. also.. my opinion is some1 from inside that might have done the ruins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transmission Oil (pix) For 2009 Corolla. / Can FRSC Ticket An Unregistered Car (tokunbo) / A Toyota Camry To The North From The South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.