Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? (1707 Views)

Am I Going Too Far On This Decision? I Need An Advice! / A Nairalander Aviation Journey So Far.. / From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by chatinent: 10:57am On Mar 18
LIVE08:

Greetings bro, sincerely I really need this to clear off my loan, the remain will also go a long way for me.

No, this sum is not for offsetting a loan. It's for those in dire need so they can feed. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by chatinent: 11:00am On Mar 18
AsaBlackheart:

Firstly thank you for organizing this. It will really go a long way
Might I suggest 1500 for 20 people.

Me sef need am. No food for house Chai

Are you a student?
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by LIVE08(m): 11:01am On Mar 18
chatinent:

No, this sum is not for offsetting a loan. It's for those in dire need so they can feed. Thanks for understanding.
Sincerely, I'm facing both bro.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Blackskinman007(m): 11:02am On Mar 18
chatinent:

You are doing crypto naw bro. And your pics look rich.

😁
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by chatinent: 11:02am On Mar 18
Dundalk:
chatinent e don tey..

Long term.. Wanna have something to break my fasting would be nice..
Thanks..

How's the Ramadan moving, chief?
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Dundalk(m): 11:03am On Mar 18
chatinent:

How's the Ramadan moving, chief?
boss is not easy.. May God help and bless us all..

Hoping for something from you.. Thank you sir
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by AsaBlackheart(m): 11:04am On Mar 18
chatinent:

Are you a student?

Yes sir. Ladoke akintola University of Technology, lautech ogbomoso
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by chatinent: 11:05am On Mar 18
maysimsimple:

Hope I'm qualified boss...

I need it to buy garri

9139289792. Sulaimon Ayorinde Opay

quote author=chatinent post=128977656]Hello,

I have ₦30k to support some persons in dire need.

I don't really know the perfect formula but I think ₦2k for 15 persons may sound better. Or ₦3k for 10 persons? Or ₦5k for 6 persons? (what do you think?).

Please let those in desperate need earn this. If you don't need this, kindly resist the temptation. It's not a big sum per person but can be a big help to many who truly are in need.

Thank you and good evening.

You are in every giveaway post. The other time, gas finished. I only need people in dire need not those willing to take every opportunity to get a giveaway.

Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Ab0bii: 11:06am On Mar 18
chatinent:

You aren't broke bro. Need evidence in black and white?
Yes.

If only you know, since i joined this forum, i can't remember boasting about anything. Oh i once catch cruise with one girl out of boredoom sometime last year. I guess it has come back to haunt me now. If you know, i had a joint and was managing life untill this year when i'm seeing almost an empty shop with no hope of improvement due to low purchasing power of customers and the high price of the products. It has never been this bad for me and since i'm living outside of my state, food is becoming my main problem now. Let me stop lamenting, just do what your spirit directed you to do sir.

Your reply alone is appreciated and thanks for giving out to the needy.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by chatinent: 11:07am On Mar 18
adeoyekay:
I am in dire need sir
2086202150, uba
You always do this, and even continue harder when given.

Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by chatinent: 11:13am On Mar 18
Redips:
Thanks so much for the giveaway
Wema Bank

What do you want it for?
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Sassha(f): 11:14am On Mar 18
chatinent:

You have many accounts and did same thing on it around 2022.

Doesn't qualify.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by chatinent: 11:17am On Mar 18
NPFLADMIN:

Opay

Boss, plz anything.

You on every giveaway post.

Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by NPFLADMIN(m): 11:23am On Mar 18
chatinent:

You on every giveaway post.

Sorry.

When you said received before, I thought you meant yours. Didn't know it was general.

You can ignore the post.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by IMPACT05(m): 11:26am On Mar 18
chatinent:
Hello,

I don't really know the perfect formula but I think ₦2k for 15 persons may sound better. Or ₦3k for 10 persons? Or ₦5k for 6 persons? (what do you think?).

Please let those in desperate need earn this. If you don't need this, kindly resist the temptation. It's not a big sum per person but can be a big help to many who truly are in need.

Good morning Thanks for this initiative boss, I think 2k for 15 person's would be better, I'm really in need to feed, and 2K will help me boss.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by chatinent: 11:39am On Mar 18
Royal0:

I was not in the latest, giveaway this is my first time participating

You couldn't even say a thank you after crediting you.

You don collect this, na to hustle the next giveaway for another post.

Well done o 👍
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Dundalk(m): 11:40am On Mar 18
chatinent:

You couldn't even say a thank you after crediting you.

Well done o 👍
chatinent even 2k make i see bro.. Please
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Agbecassava: 12:00pm On Mar 18
You dey do good
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Revere27: 12:01pm On Mar 18
chatinent:
Hello,

i dont know it it's still on, but I need money to get things back to school.
Thanks.

8164287428. Opay
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Spending123: 12:59pm On Mar 18
chatinent:

OP I need it to buy Kerosene for my stove in school which will carry me through out this week. Biko help me.

7089928214-Opay
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by wiseone28: 1:11pm On Mar 18
chatinent:

You even get foodstuff e come remain gas. Make I first give who no see foodstuff. Abi how you see am?
I no get abeg even the food.. But make i fill am keep incase corn grow i go see wetin i go use cook chop..

Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Sirstreak: 1:26pm On Mar 18
chatinent:

I'm a student here, sapa has been dealing with me now that I just a call that test was conducted today, and I couldn't not go because I have not eaten. Please you can help
9136061370 opay
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Demiurgos: 1:38pm On Mar 18
chatinent:

I mean you are in every giveaway posts!
Yes i know that, but i've not gotten anything so far. Pls help me boss
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by 22o62021: 2:09pm On Mar 18
Make I drop account number na

Project supervisor de ask of bribe and I no get to give am
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by maysimsimple(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18
Fair enough. Just over 2 weeks ago I also did a giveaway. I gave 8 persons 2k each.
Continue doing good , you'll also receive in thousand folds. To support you, I want to give 1 person 2k for lunch . I have a criteria, someone should quote me..

chatinent:

You are in every giveaway post. The other time, gas finished. I only need people in dire need not those willing to take every opportunity to get a giveaway.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Dundalk(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18
maysimsimple:
Fair enough. Just over 2 weeks ago I also did a giveaway. I gave 8 persons 2k each.
Continue doing good , you'll also receive in thousand folds. To support you, I want to give 1 person 2k for lunch . I have a criteria, someone should quote me..

please am here
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by LIVE08(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18
maysimsimple:

please bro, it will go along for me.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by kot1917(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18
chatinent:
Hello,

I will be grateful if I can be considered
God bless you richly.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by wiseone28: 2:30pm On Mar 18
maysimsimple:

Help your guy make i take fill gas

7818365694 wema bank
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by wiseone28: 2:32pm On Mar 18
Dundalk:
please am here
Supretendent 🤧
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Sirstreak: 2:32pm On Mar 18
maysimsimple:
May I be considered?

Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Dundalk(m): 2:33pm On Mar 18
wiseone28:
🤧
grin grin

Guy things don turn apart.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This ! / Benefits Of Being Adaptable To Change In The Workplace / Iiht(indian Institute Of Hardware Technologies) CAREER SEMINAR/OPEN DAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.