Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? (1763 Views)

Am I Going Too Far On This Decision? I Need An Advice! / A Nairalander Aviation Journey So Far.. / From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by chatinent: 10:20am On Mar 19
Malroux:
You can help people but don't embarrass and humiliate them while doing so.

Embarrass? Or refuse to give career beggars? Don't tell me how I scan out scammers !
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by chatinent: 10:24am On Mar 19
Lindlady:
Show proof of how I'm a career begger. Fool.

You are pained you weren't selected. But that number will be there so that newer people doing giveaways can search and see what kind of person you are. You don't need to cover your tracks no more.

I am a fool? I understand. I might have been fooled but I wasn't a fool when I spotted you.

Have a nice century, Mr Bean.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by wiseone28: 10:25am On Mar 19
HarryGleb:
I don't engage with nitwits. Look for your type.

Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by wiseone28: 10:26am On Mar 19
chatinent:

You are pained you weren't selected. But that number will be there so that newer people doing giveaways can search and see what kind of person you are. You don't need to cover your tracks no more.

I am a fool? I understand. I might have been fooled but I wasn't a fool when I spotted you.

Chatinent send me something don't mind those psycho getting jealous still they can't give someone 5 naira

7818365694 wema bank
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Malroux: 10:26am On Mar 19
chatinent:

Embarrass? Or refuse to give career beggars? Don't tell me how I scan out scammers !
It is better to beg than to scam people. Anyway it is your money and can decide how to do it but you don't have to disgrace people while doing it. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Lindlady: 10:29am On Mar 19
chatinent:

This one is still beating around the bush. Show evidence that I used alternate account to beg you. Fool.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Lindlady: 10:29am On Mar 19
wiseone28:
Chatinent send me something don't mind those psycho getting jealous still they can't give someone 5 naira

7818365694 wema bank
He will rather insult you than to help you.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Lindlady: 10:30am On Mar 19
wiseone28:

7818365694 wema bank
Also say that I'm the one with this moniker. Fool.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by wiseone28: 10:31am On Mar 19
Lindlady:
He will rather insult you than to help you.
A begger has no choice
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by wiseone28: 10:34am On Mar 19
HarryGleb:
Just shut. You allowed that idiot to keep insulting people without cautioning him. You think I'll take any shit thrown at me.
His money, his thread, his decision.. if you don't like it avoid the thread like thousands of others
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by chatinent: 10:37am On Mar 19
Sweet talks before it went sour due to rejection. Then after rejection, they ran and reedited their posts and began raining insults.

Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Lindlady: 10:42am On Mar 19
chatinent:
Sweet talks before it went sour due to rejection.
Yes I asked you. Show where I used other account to beg or how you embarrassed me. I'm speaking on behalf of the guy you splashed his phone number for everyone to see it or will you say that I'm the one too? Waiting fool. I'll take down the screenshot after few minutes. I'm not like you who humiliate people just because they begged you for help.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by chatinent: 10:46am On Mar 19
This one was advising me to do it quick so that all his alternate accounts on the thread will be given.

How greedy some people are!

Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by chatinent: 10:47am On Mar 19
Rejection really pains tho.

Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by chatinent: 10:49am On Mar 19
To those genuine ones who didn't benefit, no vex...things will get better. What happened is that career beggars flooded this thread, when rejected, they cry foul or cling to any reason to insult.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by chatinent: 10:51am On Mar 19
Lindlady:
Also say that I'm the one with this moniker. Fool.

Now you are calling someone who you begged for sth but was rejected a fool. What a shifted world. It says more about your parents.

My last post to you.
Get a life.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Lindlady: 10:52am On Mar 19
chatinent:

Now you are calling someone who you begged for sth but was rejected a fool. What a shifted world. It was more about your parents.

My last post to you.
Get a life.
You said that I'm the one using alternate account. Show us na. Don't change the goal post.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by chatinent: 10:53am On Mar 19
I'm outta here.

To the two career beggars lamenting and insulting themselves because I refused giving them thinking they are insulting me, don't let me see you on my next giveaway post of ₦10k each. Please I beg you. I don't want your insults.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Lindlady: 10:59am On Mar 19
chatinent:
I'm outta here.

To the two career beggars lamenting, don't let me see you on my next giveaway post of ₦10k each. Please I beg you. I don't want your insults.
Are you no longer interested in busting my ass that I'm the one using alternate account to beg you. Waiting.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by chatinent: 11:00am On Mar 19
Lindlady:
Are you no longer interested in busting my ass that I'm the one using alternate account to beg you. Waiting.

Get behind me, ingrate.

You are worse more than the first person those three words were used on.

Get a life off bitterness.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Lindlady: 11:30am On Mar 19
chatinent:

Get behind me, ingrate.

You are worse more than the first person those three words were used on.

Get a life off bitterness.
Just shut up you little cunt. You think you can insult people and get away with it. Idiot like you don't know your left from your right. Go to hell for all I care. Fool.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by frustratedlife: 12:15pm On Mar 19
Good day sir, @chatinent

you asked me to send my details yesterday but I wasn't online due to the power challenge here. as I was very optimistic about your good gesture here.
After today's morning lecture, I utilize the moment while coming back to hostel and collected the charcoal on credit (hunger things) while hoping for something to drop. I hope to still find favour in you sir.

Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Sirstreak: 1:09pm On Mar 19
chatinent:
To those genuine ones who didn't benefit, no vex...things will get better. What happened is that career beggars flooded this thread, when rejected, they cry foul or cling to any reason to insult.

Amen, things will get better.
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by Ibkay32(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19
Hey man, how you doing?
I'm just seeing this now, but I hope it's on
I will like to be a partaker of this, as today's my birthday, no money to make myself, even if na to buy 5alive

You can make me happy today brother

Access bank
Thanks
Re: Giveaway: How Has It Been So Far? What can this sum solve for you? by aheadahead30: 8:27pm On Mar 19
Please i help to feed no amount god bless u my bank ecobank chris uchenwoke 4341205479 god reward u amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Is D Best: B.sc PHYSIOTHERAPY Or B.sc NURSING / 10 Reasons You're Always Broke Before Payday. / Surveying And Geoinformatics Vs Architecture Somebody Please Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.