Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Money Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Money Blogging (668 Views)

Make Money Blogging / Free Tutorial - How To Make Money Blogging / How To Make Money Blogging In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Blogging by pastol(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
Hey nairalanders, we all know blogging and other internet (site) business are hitting the roofs and a lot of people including myself are very much interested, but the step-by-step start up process is still a big challenge. Pls can someone put me through especially on how to creat a paid blog that can generate income.
Re: Money Blogging by Fayimora(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2011
Wrong section, moving you to the webmasters section. . . .
Re: Money Blogging by databoy: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2011
@ fayimora, where the heck have you been?
Re: Money Blogging by Donchy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2011
if you keep diary you will simpy understand the act of blogging,
to simply put it internet marketing requires hard work and strategizing, to learn more about bogging, make money online, affillaite e.t.c go to enairablog.com and learn the acts
Re: Money Blogging by MyneWhite1(f): 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2011
You can start a free blog on www.blogger.com simply with a gmail address.

After that, start posting, when it gets to 10 - 20 quality posts, apply to adsense or it may be automatically added to you blog.

You can find more details and helpful posts on my blog. Follow me if you like them.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/p/blogging-tips.html

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Hackers Destroyed A Pump Used By A Us Water Utility / How Can One Buy A Domain Name Dat Is Already Registered / Webpage Themes Vs Monitor Power Consumption Tested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.