Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures (17564 Views)

Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex / MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle / Phyno: Our Lives Threatened By Enugu Government Over EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by AlexReports(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2020
Nigeria Comedian Calls Out Kano State Government Over Poor Infrastructures, Says They Are Hoodlums, Looters

Nigerian Comedian, MC and one of the prestigious Ambassadors of Nigeria multi-million real estate brand, Bstan Group has called out Kano state Government, stating that he was disappointed at the level of development and pace of infrastructure advancement in the state. He made the statement few days ago when he visited Kano state to anchor an event. The Edo State born called past leaders of Kano state criminals and hoodlums.

Speaking during his visit to Kano state, MC Papi expressed disappointment at the dilapidated structures and level of road development recorded since 13years, when he last visited. He noted that, how unhappy he was, stressing that nothing has changed in Kano state, he says, "I am not happy at all, because the same way I left Kano state is the same way I have come to meet it.

He further stated that there haven't been any new changes or significant improvement in the state. He said that since 13years and until now, Kano state is yet to have a resound and responsive leadership. He however stated that all Kano state Governors in the last 13years were indeed looters, otherwise communities like Sabon Gari Road and "No Man's land", would not have remained the same way it was.

He narrated that, the roads were very bad then and that until now nothing was yet done to resolve the odds. He however called in the Government of Kano state to be responsible and accountable, not only to themselves but the people who elected them, thereby providing basic and required infrastructures to reflect the dividends of Democracy.

In his concluding words, he stated his dissatisfaction and ensured on leaving Kano state, with a promise not to return until the government become responsible. Osazee Samuel Aikhionbare, popularly known as MC Papi spent several of his formative years in Kano, a state he referred as his Hometown. The veteran Comedian and MC has remained one of the most innovative Entertainers based in Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W3kxUGwO6E

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/11/nigeria-comedian-calls-out-kano-state.html?m=1

Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by crafteck(m): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2020
Hmm
Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by AlexReports(m): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2020
Kano

9 Likes

Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by pretydiva(f): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2020
Upon all the billions of naira allocated to them monthly. Our politicians are heartless

13 Likes

Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by modsfucker: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2020
pretydiva:
Upon all the billions of naira allocated to them monthly. Our politicians are heartless

Coming from a nonentity...

The fact is we're satisfied with the infrastructural developments of Kwankwaso and Ganduje...

Any foreigner who's not satisfied with what's going on should relocate to his portor republic.

I'd however refer the failed comedian to the threads below

https://www.nairaland.com/4250243/infrastructural-development-kano-pics

https://www.nairaland.com/4904121/kano-kofar-ruwa-underpass-completed

https://www.nairaland.com/5556841/ganduje-inspect-dangi-3-1

https://www.nairaland.com/6086458/afforestation-kano-see-what-team

https://www.nairaland.com/5221775/random-pictures-kano-roads

LET THE NONENTITY CHANNEL HIS GRIEVANCES TO HIS STATE GOVERNOR

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by Agent8706(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
When all the money he was supposed to use to develope the state has been converted to dollars and stashed in an agbada..smh!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by Hambivert: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
I sparogatively thought Kano state was the best in infrastructure in the whole of the north!

Well, Nigeria celebrates mediocrity so I am not surprised.

Anyways, I'd love to visit Kano state someday

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by mide8989: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ok.

Check my signature and join my telegram channel if you are a sport bettor. I am currently giving free games and we have not lost in over a week (since last Tuesday)

Today's game posted already.
Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by salbis(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
While i do not agree with the comedian on nothing had changed in Kano, i will agree to his claim that Sabon gari have been neglected for so long by the KSG. Terrible roads around Sabon gari.

16 Likes

Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by JosephXavier: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Abeg who be this one?

1 Like

Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by onoms4luv(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
F
Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by Patrickyemi: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by Sonnobax15(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
angry. Nowhere for this country wey good...

bad leadership everywhere, that's what Nigeria that's supposed to be the giant of Africa has been cursed with
Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by inoki247: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
DSS is coming for you...

They will soon say is trying to cause war and trying to change elected govt with is mouth...

1 Like

Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by SeeMoreTalkLess: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
hahaha
Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by GasAndOilTheory(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
I thought Kano is small London

1 Like

Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by brosom(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wetin u wan make we do? Don't u know where govmnt house dey for kano go meet am face to face?

1 Like

Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by Seniorwriter(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
When there is a goodwill there'll be a way...however we don't have goidwilled political office holders...the pace of infrastructural growth in Nigeria is as slower than a bicycle compared to the monies & available human resource usually allocated for infrastructure projects!
IT IS WHAT IT IS!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

©Seniorwriter
Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by IamFINESSE: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Arrewa come oo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by Shadysen: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
nothing concern me with aboki state.
Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by OLADD10(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin
Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by blowjohn(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
Well....
But benin no get good roads like kano na....

2 Likes

Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by ShitStain(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lol...but arewa is always posting photos of kano infrastructural "developments" here now.

16 Likes

Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by MrBONE2(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
Truth be told that part of Sabon Gari he mentioned are Slum areas the Bwana should blame the IPOB COUNCILLORS who are their Head and answerable to structures in there grin

4 Likes

Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by ATEAMS: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nawao
Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by Sunnycliff(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Chuck hand for Ganduje pocket fess
Re: MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures by HeadShot: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
modsfucker:
Useless nonentity... Who'd go and build infrastructure in Sabon Gari

The fact is we're satisfied with the infrastructural developments of Kwankwaso and Ganduje...

Any foreigner who's not satisfied with what's going on should relocate to his portor republic.

Shame on you...

You must have Ganduje dollars for a brain..

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: God Will Answer Your Prayers Even If Your Fashion Sense Is Worldly / Julius Agwu And His Family's Christmas Card Pictures / "How I Met Don Jazzy" - Korede Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.