Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me (4444 Views)

Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor Shocked Me / Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food / "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by Oriental4: 8:54am On Mar 18
My neighbor's wife just knocked on my gate to complain that there's no food in the house for the children and that oga is not in town. I wondered how that's supposed to be my business. Hmmmm....I told her I'll do something soon. Can't make things easy for her considering many factors.

What I didn't tell her is that Ebin Pawa is a national calamity. I didn't say so because her husband is a known CORNman. Why disturb us after voting rubbish. What CORNpeople do not know is that elections have consequences.

Who is shouting Ebin Pawa today? But seriously, why is Ebin Pawa hitting Ebin Pawa land most?

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by oluztx: 8:58am On Mar 18
They will vote nonsense based on tribe thinking they are smart. The worst is yet to come. They will learn by fire by force. These people are known for voting rubbish from Buhari to this one.

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by haffaze777(m): 9:15am On Mar 18
Oriental4:
My neighbor's wife just knocked on my gate to complain that there's no food in the house for the children and that oga is not in town. I wondered how that's supposed to be my business. Hmmmm....I told her I'll do something soon. Can't make things easy for her considering many factors.

What I didn't tell her is that Ebin Pawa is a national calamity. I didn't say so because her husband is a known CORNman. Why disturb us after voting rubbish. What CORNpeople do not know is that elections have consequences.

Who is shouting Ebin Pawa today? But seriously, why is Ebin Pawa hitting Ebin Pawa land most?

You for show her Anambra woman who sell her pikin for 50k and use money buy breadgrin Agụụ na-agụ

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by CodeTemplar: 9:24am On Mar 18
If you know how many anti-corn advocates are astral projecting to steal spiritually you won't cook this nonsense and come o line with it.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by Straybullet: 9:28am On Mar 18
Useless cursed corn people everywhere

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by 123456789O: 9:29am On Mar 18
Tinubu’s wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by Oriental4: 9:33am On Mar 18
haffaze777:

You for show her Anambra woman who sell her pikin for 50k and use money buy breadgrin Agụụ na-agụ

Haffaze. How is Ebin Pawa at your end? I hope you have eaten?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by haffaze777(m): 10:40am On Mar 18
Oriental4:

Haffaze. How is Ebin Pawa at your end? I hope you have eaten?

I dey fast so it's normal for ebi to pami,how is Agụụ na-agụ for your side? You don see pikin wey you go sell?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by Oriental4: 10:50am On Mar 18
haffaze777:

I dey fast so it's normal for ebi to pami,how is Agụụ na-agụ for your side? You don see pikin wey you go sell?

Okay o fast well and no knock the head too much for ground. As e dey so, the brain don nearly shift finish. As I dey look am so, nothing dey right for the left side and nothing is left for the right side Haffaze

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by haffaze777(m): 11:04am On Mar 18
Oriental4:

Okay o fast well and no knock the head too much for ground. As e dey so, the brain don nearly shift finish. As I dey look am so, nothing dey right for the left side and nothing is left for the right side Haffaze

I go do all wetin you talk.but u never answer me nah,Shey u don see pikin sell today?

26 Likes

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by Oriental4: 11:06am On Mar 18
haffaze777:

I go do all wetin you talk.but u never answer me nah,Shey u don see pikin sell today?

My brother, we no dey miine skullz where I come from. Na hustle we dey...No skullarzship

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by 123456789O: 11:15am On Mar 18
By the time Tinubu is done with Nigerians eh grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by yarimo(m): 11:39am On Mar 18
Oriental4:

and yet they voted the agulu fraudstergrin grin grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by haffaze777(m): 11:41am On Mar 18
Oriental4:

My brother, we no dey miine skullz where I come from. Na hustle we dey...No skullarzship

Selling kids are part of hustle brogrin

Sellokid

22 Likes

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by EmiloCorn: 11:46am On Mar 18
Oriental4:

I take offence at the bolded statement above angry

Her husband initially showed willingness to join our organisation but it is like he later rescinded due to some issues with his village people undecided that was why he travelled

Do not . . . I repeat, DO NOT call him a disciple of the CoRn 🌽

And also help his wife cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by Oriental4: 11:46am On Mar 18
haffaze777:

Selling kids are part of hustle brogrin

Sellokid

I hope you won't vote rubbish next election. I'm not ready to hear ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by haffaze777(m): 11:50am On Mar 18
Oriental4:

I hope you won't vote rubbish next election. I'm not ready to hear Ebin Pawa o

Rubbish? I don't know what you are saying,but I will vote for whoever will make sure that Anambra people keep selling their kids because of small Agụụ na-agụ

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by Starboytwo(m): 1:05pm On Mar 18
You gonna help your neighbor wife or not?

leave story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by Flora2Sweet: 1:39pm On Mar 18
Beer wey i dey buy 500, for legend ohh... it's now 800

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by danzaki63: 2:02pm On Mar 18
Where have you thrown the humanity in you? irrespective of the woman political inclinations. what is important is helping your Neigbour.

3 Likes

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by faceland: 2:21pm On Mar 18
Anyone you help would come back again for more help. Be aware of the invisible contract you are able to sign (their are some types of "relationship" you should not start near your home, it you love peace).

If you must help, say you want repayment that it is a loan (so they would take and run away).

2 Likes

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by faceland: 2:27pm On Mar 18
Flora2Sweet:
Beer wey i dey buy 500, for legend ohh... it's now 800

Orange juice I by 350 in 2020 is now 800

Monster Energy Drinks that in 2015 was 350 in 2015 is now 1k (probably higher).

Predator Energy Drinks I bought 250 last year is now 400

1 Like

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by Deogratiasfx: 2:45pm On Mar 18
Oriental4:

I like your reasoning...

1 Like

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by Deogratiasfx: 2:47pm On Mar 18
Starboytwo:
You gonna help your neighbor wife or not?

leave story

Why....she has husband na. Husband that saw hunger and ahead and decided to jump in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by jaszplus12(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18
danzaki63:
Where have you thrown the humanity in you? irrespective of the woman political inclinations. what is important is helping your Neigbour.
You know, he had to tell this so as to ease his pain and allow himself feel fulfilled!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by Tochi360: 3:51pm On Mar 18
haffaze777:

Shut up jareh shameless tribalist grin grin
Him go show her the people wey they use full human head for ritual too cheesy
Or the ones wey dey steal full village grin

There are criminals in every Tribe senseless shameless tribalist like you no get point with this rubbish wey you post jareh grin grin

Op rest with your tribal riririr the tinubulation is on MTN mandate grin grin

Everywhere You Go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by descarado: 4:29pm On Mar 18
I think it's high time I ask what the meaning if epin pawa is.
Pls what is the meaning of that phrase?
Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by ProblemChild1: 4:29pm On Mar 18
faceland:

Orange juice I by 350 in 2020 is now 800

Monster Energy Drinks that in 2015 was 350 in 2015 is now 1k (probably higher).

Predator Energy Drinks I bought 250 last year is now 400
Indomie Super pack that I bought 250 last year is now 550.
Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by Villa12(m): 5:37pm On Mar 18
haffaze777:

when fasting never start shey you dey see food chop before? Everybody don turn the hunger to fasting. Wetin Tinubu no fit destroy doesn't exist
Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by Godons1: 5:56pm On Mar 18
Oriental4:

See as Enugu Girls dey sell their body for a plate of Indomie cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by Blackskinman007(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18
You guys are sickos...
I can't engage you guys on this tribalism ish but we should allow the polithiefcian to keep embezzling our future...

1 Like

Re: Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me by haffaze777(m): 6:51pm On Mar 18
Villa12:
when fasting never start shey you dey see food chop before? Everybody don turn the hunger to fasting. Wetin Tinubu no fit destroy doesn't exist

You no see so? Tinubu weh turn Anambra billionaires to people wey dey sell their pikin dor foodgrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of The $10.8 Billion Tax Evasion And Fraud By Chevron Nigeria / Dangote, Elumelu Nominated For Forbes Africa Person Award / Thanks To The Multitude Of Sincere Nigerians On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.