Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Stop Buying Corolla Due To Theft - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stop Buying Corolla Due To Theft (471 Views)

Car Battery Theft: Is There A Lasting Solution? / Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Buying Corolla Due To Theft by Crokky: 9:14am On Mar 18
My advice to anyone who needs a car DO NOT BUY THE 2003 TO 2007 COROLLA, it's a magnet for vandalism and theft, either the car is broken into and the ecu and any removable part is taken away or the whole car is taken away. The rate of theft is too much

2 Likes

Re: Stop Buying Corolla Due To Theft by nifemi25(m): 9:25am On Mar 18
Nothing but the truth.... The rate at which they steal Toyota products nowadays is really alarming.....this is why I adviced my ehailing pilots using Corolla to desist from late night work....
Re: Stop Buying Corolla Due To Theft by Timagex(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18
I always advice anyone who wants to buy any Toyota product to either get a fairly used gun or an updated juju.

I'm serious o.
Re: Stop Buying Corolla Due To Theft by id4sho(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18
Crokky:
My advice to anyone who needs a car DO NOT BUY THE 2003 TO 2007 COROLLA, it's a magnet for vandalism and theft, either the car is broken into and the ecu and any removable part is taken away or the whole car is taken away. The rate of theft is too much
Young Man, don't tell me what I will do with my money. You mean I should not buy Nigerian sports car that is faster than a G wagen. nahhhhh don't do this. The best thing after bread and butter

3 Likes

Re: Stop Buying Corolla Due To Theft by id4sho(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18
nifemi25:
Nothing but the truth.... The rate at which they steal Toyota products nowadays is really alarming.....this is why I adviced my ehailing pilots using Corolla to desist from late night work....
I will still buy it

(1) (Reply)

Benz C200 Diesel Engine / Should I Buy A 2011 Kia Rio? / Causes Of Engine Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.