Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,316 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Man Who Died And Came Back Reveals Experience In Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man Who Died And Came Back Reveals Experience In Hell Fire (131 Views)

Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Died And Came Back Reveals Experience In Hell Fire by Emm4: 2:52pm On Mar 18
Although the experiences were scary, we have been able to add to our faith in the Bible that hell fire is real.

Read:

https://theskynow.com/2024/02/26/i-saw-myself-in-dark-place-4-persons-in-black-clothes-tormented-me-man-shares-death-experience/
Re: The Man Who Died And Came Back Reveals Experience In Hell Fire by Fivekay(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18
On Jah cool
Re: The Man Who Died And Came Back Reveals Experience In Hell Fire by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On Mar 18
Emm4:
Although the experiences were scary, we have been able to add to our faith in the Bible that hell fire is real. Read:
This man claims that when Jesus Christ said no one would be sent back from the dead to warn the living, He, Jesus Christ, lied. The man also claims that when Jesus Christ said that no one would enter into Heaven or Hell until after He has returned and judged the goats and sheep in His Kingdom Jesus Christ also lied. If the one who is the King in the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ, is a liar according to this man's tale, why then should we believe his tale? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Died And Came Back Reveals Experience In Hell Fire by Naijanascam: 3:06pm On Mar 18
Talking under the influence of something stronger than weed
Re: The Man Who Died And Came Back Reveals Experience In Hell Fire by muyico(m): 3:43pm On Mar 18
Inside Coma and dreaming

(1) (Reply)

Christian Has Been Ordered To Pay $350K After Being Fired Over Bible Verse Post / What Would Have Happened If Jesus Didn't Resurrected? / Ever Experienced A Miracle Before? My Story..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.