Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves (32486 Views)

KWAM 1’s Ex-drummer Ayankunle’s House Destroyed, Video Of Damage Trends / Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo / Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by Hezmatosky: 3:45pm On Mar 18
But if an employer is that bad as you guys project him to be, will an employee work with him for 32yrs? And according to some comments am reading here there are others who have worked with him for over 10, 20years and still working. And you say is a bad man? Na wa o, too hard to believe sha

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by Hohaiiiode(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18
Brendaniel:
I was expecting a response from him but....
he has nothing to say. When you see many prominent Nigerians talk how Nigeria is so much a great place to live and do business is because there are the sole once benefiting from reaping off ordinary Nigerians and workers, there exist no labor laws or living wage or fairness in the system. Nothing benefit the ordinary man. Trust me this drummer is not lying.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by ussv: 3:46pm On Mar 18
There is nothing wrong in seizing passport when they travel because if he bails, it could affect KWAM 1`S future visa application.

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by Berankis: 3:47pm On Mar 18
When we say Nigerians are badly behaved now, it will look as if one is antagonistic of his countrymen but it's the truth. You seize their passports (which is a personal property) so they don't run away while you all travelled and yet, they are not well paid. I bet even the band men wouldn't be any better if they were in his shoes. Nigerians don't just know how to conduct themselves properly. It's impossible! It's all about me, me, me...
Government for the first time say come and buy food at reduced rate, they stampeded themselves to death. What a greedy set of people who make up this country.
You can't see Nigerians respect queue or be orderly, everything just has to be disorderly and disorganized and disrupted.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by Ashirioluwa: 3:47pm On Mar 18
This is not only particular to Kwam1, that’s the way most leaders of the music bands run their business. It’s always master and slaves relationships.

We see the master driving most expensive cars whereas their worker can’t afford to buy a common bike.

We see the master building houses in the best areas of the town whereas their workers can’t afford to rent a 2-bedroom apartment.

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by CluelessMODS: 3:49pm On Mar 18
EreluRoz:
Damage control, he's not lying someone else also called him out of not being a nice man.

What do you expect from a man that sleeps with his chef and wife's friend and sees nothing wrong with it.
He even got married to is late wife's niece.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by CluelessMODS: 3:52pm On Mar 18
ussv:
There is nothing wrong in seizing passport when they travel because if he bails, it could affect KWAM 1`S future visa application.
Yes you are right but still under the law he has no right to seize anybody's passport that is a private property, only law enforcement agencies can do that.
If he pays them well and takes good care of his band boys he won't be afraid if anyone of them will run away.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by OniyideAmplify(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18
Aaaaarghmed:
I dont trust Kwam 1 for one day,he doesnt look like a nice man at all.
You've said it all, he looks like a desperate person
Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by papyjaypaul: 3:53pm On Mar 18
Ashirioluwa:
This is not only particular to Kwam1, that’s the way most leaders of the music bands run their business. It’s always master and slaves relationships.

We see the master driving most expensive cars whereas their worker can’t afford to buy a common bike.

We see the master building houses in the best areas of the town whereas their workers can’t afford to rent a 2-bedroom apartment.

Every bank worker is a slave.

Every church goer is a slave.

What about that? The oga drive expensive cars and use private jets
Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by CluelessMODS: 3:54pm On Mar 18
Hezmatosky:
But if an employer is that bad as you guys project him to be, will an employee work with him for 32yrs? And according to some comments am reading here there are others who have worked with him for over 10, 20years and still working. And you say is a bad man? Na wa o, too hard to believe sha
Do you know what is called true loyalty? Some people are like that, they just keep enduring. My late father was a very good example.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by blowjohn(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18
Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by PROPEACE: 3:54pm On Mar 18
fredoooooo:
Wasiu Ayinde as a person ,he's lt a good person .
Wasiu Ayinde as a musician, he's Gpd sent .
Make sure you differentiate his music and his character ...
To the Drumner, Did he paid you fur your work? If yes he ones you nothing, if no then yiu have a case.
You see that mentality that he must help you , Alaye na nig mistake you dey make .
He owe you that not, if it happened fine, if not nothing .
Agreement is Agreement, if you get jare e good, if not no complain.
You see your wicked Nigerian way of thinking, that is why many of us gather plenty money and remain poor. With your plenty money you will be walking around watching your back because you know in your heart that all the people around you have a reason to harm you because of your self centeredness. Where you pay salaries, there is a particular number of hours that your employees work for you. These entertainers don't observe that. You travel with them, work very late hours with them, imagine the man was sick and wanted to stay abroad for good health care service but the wicked man said no, yet you are here blurting the wicked "nobody owes you anything" line.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by CluelessMODS: 3:56pm On Mar 18
OniyideAmplify:
You've said it all, he looks like a desperate person
You see the problem with humans? You are judging someone based on appearance..."he looks like"
Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:57pm On Mar 18
He said nothing he should explain how he transformed the drummer's life for working with him for 32yrs

2 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by ellizy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18
fredoooooo:
To the Drumner, Did he paid you fur your work? If yes he ones you nothing, if no then yiu have a case.
You see that mentality that he must help you , Alaye na nig mistake you dey make .

You have spoken well but the truth be told, the level at which OLU-AYE has gotten to in his career, it's a SLAP on him to have someone that has worked with him for 32years and NOTHING to show for...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by CluelessMODS: 4:00pm On Mar 18
PROPEACE:

You see your wicked Nigerian way of thinking, that is why many of us gather plenty money and remain poor. With your plenty money you will be walking around watching your back because you know in your heart that all the people around you have a reason to harm you because of your self centeredness. Where you pay salaries, there is a particular number of hours that your employees work for you. These entertainers don't observe that. You travel with them, work very late hours with them, imagine the man was sick and wanted to stay abroad for good health care service but the wicked man said no, yet you are here blurting the wicked "nobody owes you anything" line.
If the man gets his pay based on agreement including the late hours you are talking about that is it. If Wasiu truly took his passport then that is wrong.
Mind you I am not supporting anybody here and you shouldn't because you don't know who is saying the truth, it is their words against each other.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by CluelessMODS: 4:04pm On Mar 18
ellizy:

You have spoken well but the truth be told, the level at which OLU-AYE has gotten to in his career, it's a SLAP on him to have someone that has worked with him for 32years and NOTHING to show for...
So what is the man doing has done with what he got for 32 years assuming he got everything? Is Wasiu the one to show him what to do with it? If for example if he has gotten what it takes to build a house and he didn't that is also a slap on Wasiu right? Wasiu is the one to tell him how to use his money?
Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by Judd007: 4:06pm On Mar 18
Drummer, don drum his own
Singer, don de sing his own
We de wait for dancers, to begin dance
Oya………
Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by EreluRoz: 4:08pm On Mar 18
CluelessMODS:

He even got married to is late wife's niece.
😲
Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by enemyofprogress: 4:09pm On Mar 18
Liar spotted
Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by Lantosed: 4:09pm On Mar 18
I can't blame KWAM1, what I'll say is that the Fuji is not structured without any form of formality unlike the afrobeat hiphop at least to some extent.
The Record label, DJ, Producer, Music Producer and the Artist get paid. There's no way you be a Successful , DJ, Producer, Music Producer 10 yrs and not have something tangible to show for it.
Employers who operate where there are no concrete structures especially when dealing with illiterate Or literates who can not exercise their right tend to exploit and oppress their employees.

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by themanderon: 4:11pm On Mar 18
Wickedness. Most of these big men expect your to serve them and their children forever. They don't want to see you grow and become someone in life so you won't be greater than them. Wicked souls. An example is the Nigerian politician who after serving will be scheming of ways to bring their children into the game.
The current man is currently grooming his son to take over Lagos State and someday Nigeria. Devils in human skin.

5 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by tollyboy5(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. This is serious cyberbullying you are doing o
Must you azz lick any pro tinubu person that is popular?

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by ellizy(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18
CluelessMODS:

So what is the man doing has done with what he got for 32 years assuming he got everything? Is Wasiu the one to show him what to do with it? If for example if he has gotten what it takes to build a house and he didn't that is also a slap on Wasiu right? Wasiu is the one to tell him how to use his money?
Bro, ideally you can't force an adult on what to do with his money...
I believe you heard the passport side of the story from the man. It's just like working with strict restriction policy....
If there had been mismanagement from the man, he wouldn't have had the gut to call out Mayegun on such allegation.
This isn't the first time of me hearing such about Mayegun and in every hoax there's always an atom of truth in it...
I'm kwam1 biggest lover of his style of music but not life style

2 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by membranus: 4:17pm On Mar 18
A very weak rejoinder and excuse from Wasiu.

Wasiu Ayinde is highly ritualistic. I have seen an old Ogboni (Masonic) poster, showing his picture and listing him as the Gen Sec of that society chapter.

Most successful musicians, home and abroad, are in one cult or another.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by CluelessMODS: 4:18pm On Mar 18
ellizy:

Bro, ideally you can force an adult on what to do with his money...
I believe you heard the passport side of the story from the man. It's just like working with strict restriction policy....
If there had been mismanagement from the man, he wouldn't have had the gut to call out Mayegun on such allegation.
This isn't the first time of me hearing such about Mayegun and in every hoax there's always an atom of truth in it...
I'm kwam1 biggest lover of his style of music but not life style
Check my other comments I already said it was wrong for Wasiu to take his passport.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by ellizy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18
CluelessMODS:

Check my other comments I already said it was wrong for Wasiu to take his passport.
OK
Bro the rate at which God has blessed kwam1 in the journey of music. It wouldn't be a bad ideal to have a scheme where bonuses will come into the life of his team in form of mini-flats, cars and the likes. The business grows and without drum and the rest instruments, music isn't complete..
All what the spoke person has come to leverage on his paying the wages over the time as at when due.. haba nau?
Make we reason am bro!
Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by yemmit90: 4:28pm On Mar 18
kaywhy09:
Why do people expect so much from their employers, when they can as well be one.

Instrumentalists, including drumers are not employees or people you just call to perform and pay when talking about music bands, they are integral part of the team. Musicians don't just call any drummer like Churches or Mosques do, they stick with a set and integrates them to form a team. In most cases, especially before this age, there was always no defined salary agreement among them, it is the leader or founder of the group that will decide the sharing formula or just give them whatever he want. It is 100% wrong for a Musicians to amazed such wealth, and his brand member of 32 years could boast of having a house or tangible savings to his name. I am sure if he had bought house or car for the man, it would've be the first thing he would mentioned.

I don't blame the musician, I blame the drummer who could not use the opportunity to join a better brand in her prime years. People, especially in Nigeria don't worth your loyalty and sacrifice, if you deserve to be help by someone you know is 100 times capable, and he refuse to do so, it is better you cut them entirely off before it too late, because at the end of the day, his like(which are on majority side) will remind you that he owe you nothing.

5 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by membranus: 4:29pm On Mar 18
Starboytwo:
Nobody should be a slave to anybody in these current times.

If working condition no pay you, move to another setting.

The man has used diabolical means to chain them down to him.

5 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by Jayhome24: 4:34pm On Mar 18
But KWAM1 you fell my hand, how can someone served you for over 30 years and still look like this man? And we heard from a reliable source he have nothing and not even him alone your other band members are suffering same fate in the hand of Mr Poverty, that is quiet not fair sir.

Change your style sir life is a stage remember 6feets is inevitable one day all wealth will be left behind.

Change sir.

5 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by LordCenturion(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18
fredoooooo:

You must be a wicked human

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves by theamazonguru(m): 4:42pm On Mar 18
Pristine664:

There is no way someone will stick around with a bad person for 32 years. .

Bólé nbé.
With better Otumokpo you go stay with a bad person for 100 years and still be doing yes sir, yes sir follow am for back.

Dey play.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Davido Does Not Carry Olosho" - Donjazzy Defends Davido After Being Accused. / CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti / Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.