Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision (9629 Views)

Gambian Govt Foils Alleged Coup Attempt. 4 Soldiers Arrested, 3 On The Run / Works Minister Publicly Disgraced By Liberian Lawmakers Over Dress Code (Photos) / Fatuma Gedi Beaten By Rashid Kassim (Kenyan Lawmakers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by khattab02: 7:13pm On Mar 18
greenermodels:
Islam especially the way it's practiced in Africa is retrogressive.
just like the UNFPA report stated, it is never in the Religion those lawmakers are just mischievous.

Nothing like female genital mutilation anywhere in the Religion.

It is only male that are circumcised

1 Like

Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by khattab02: 7:17pm On Mar 18
There is nothing like Female genital mutilation in Islam.

People who do it hide under the guise of Islam.

Only male are circumcised.

The female genital is Unique and different from the male. That's a sign of God Almighty!!
Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by Zooposki(f): 7:29pm On Mar 18
Kingcalls:

And if men decide to see women as enemies....then u women will be finished, cos men will treat women like enemies, inturn make them our slaves cos women can't defeat men ...if they could , women in countries like Afghanistan, Iran , Saudi and their likes will do whatever they like ... u women should be thankful that men decided to give u guys freedom, but u women still don't appreciate it

Yes, patriarchy overcame matriarchy, but it was not supposed to be so. That’s why there is so much suffering in the world and women are so much oppressed. The Bible was written by men to give credence to this anomaly. You can only oppress whom is superior to you. The natural order of things has been turned upside down, but nature will restore all.

Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by greenermodels: 7:30pm On Mar 18
khattab02:
just like the UNFPA report stated, it is never in the Religion those lawmakers are just mischievous.

Nothing like female genital mutilation anywhere in the Religion.

It is only male that are circumcised

That's why I said especially as is practiced in Africa.

1 Like

Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by Kingcalls: 7:42pm On Mar 18
Zooposki:

Yes, patriarchy overcame matriarchy, but it was not supposed to be so. That’s why there is so much suffering in the world and women are so much oppressed. The Bible was written by men to give credence to this anomaly. You can only oppress whom is superior to you. The natural order of things has been turned upside down, but nature will restore all.

The natural order of things turned upside down the moment women were given freedom... whether its by religion or culture ... if its by natural order, women will be forever enslaved ... imagine if we decided to act like animals , rape of women will not even be a crime , it will be a normal thing that women would have accepted as part of life .... men decided to act civilised towards women, and they dint have to , but they decided to , just to show humanity ... u are lucky u were not born a thousand years ago or even a century ago... besides , men went to war to protect women and children.... when the titanic sank, same men said " women and children first" .... 80% of those that died were men cos men decided to sacrifice themselves for women and children.....
Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by Zooposki(f): 7:44pm On Mar 18
Kingcalls:

The natural order of things turned upside down the moment women were given freedom... whether its by religion or culture ... if its by natural order, women will be forever enslaved ... imagine if we decided to act like animals , rape of women will not even be a crime , it will be a normal thing that women would have accepted as part of life .... men decided to act civilised towards women, and they dint have to , but they decided to , just to show humanity ... u are lucky u were not born a thousand years ago or even a century ago... besides , men went to war to protect women and children.... when the titanic sank, same men said " women and children first" .... 80% of those that died were men cos men decided to sacrifice themselves for women and children.....

Oga, you are guys are not going to be around forever. All men do is go about killing, raping, stealing, murder etc. The earth is tired of you.
Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by ClearFlair: 7:52pm On Mar 18
airsaylongcome:

Why not?

It is something you expect from barbarians not normal human beings
Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by khattab02: 7:54pm On Mar 18
greenermodels:

That's why I said especially as is practiced in Africa.
Yeah u right!
Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by Kingcalls: 8:03pm On Mar 18
Zooposki:

Oga, you are guys are not going to be around forever. All men do is go about killing, raping, stealing, murder etc. The earth is tired of you.

Earth can't be tired of us ...infact , studies have shown that if all men disappear from the face of earth, the world will collapse within 6 months ...but if all women disappeared , the world will.still function properly for decades
Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by Zooposki(f): 8:10pm On Mar 18
Kingcalls:

Earth can't be tired of us ...infact , studies have shown that if all men disappear from the face of earth, the world will collapse within 6 months ...but if all women disappeared , the world will.still function properly for decades

Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by Kingcalls: 8:15pm On Mar 18
Zooposki:

Y wouldn't Y disappear with the rate simps are being created due to society awarding custody of kids to women and giving women power ... its eminent... reason real men are fighting it
Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by airsaylongcome: 8:20pm On Mar 18
ClearFlair:

It is something you expect from barbarians not normal human beings

Have you done your research on what female circumcision actually entails and not rely on the stories painted on the media?
Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by kukoyi17226: 9:49pm On Mar 18
HabaHaba...
Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by 1Sharon(f): 9:50pm On Mar 18
nonhuman:
fool, have you been to Afghanistan before, you don't even have sense of reasoning, as black man nothing concerns you about tomorrow you just want to enjoy

Are you there right now?
Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by Harddiskng(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18
Zooposki:
By the time women realize that men are their natural enemies I hope it will not be too late. They have turned to natural monitors of women, while leaving themselves to run amok, destroying the whole world. Awon oshi monitoring spirits.

If you investigate, You would be very surprised it is one really powerful woman that sponsored the bill.
Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by maasoap(m): 10:17pm On Mar 18
1Sharon:

Their words mean nothing, actions say more. Why is it mainly Muslim African shitholes that engage in this practise?

See a Muslim here supporting the practise :

Who's saying some Muslims are not supporting it? Not me. Many Muslims and Christians are still secretly circumcising their daughters in Nigeria till today.
For some, it has to do with religions, some have to do with culture while some have to do with the agelong belief that uncircumcised females tends to be more promiscuous.
My point is that this reversal here has less to do with religion
Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by 1Sharon(f): 11:17pm On Mar 18
maasoap:

Who's saying some Muslims are not supporting it? Not me. Many Muslims and Christians are still secretly circumcising their daughters in Nigeria till today.
For some, it has to do with religions, some have to do with culture while some have to do with the agelong belief that uncircumcised females tends to be more promiscuous.
My point is that this reversal here has less to do with religion

What is it to do with?
Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by beardedboy(m): 7:16am On Mar 19
SoNature:
That news is for Gambia, but FGM should be banned in Southern Nigeria completely.

Women who underwent that thing rarely enjoy sex. She will just be looking at you like a log of wood during intercourse.

That tradition has outlived its relevance. Cheating on spouses is a decision; it has nothing to do with FGM.
Your comment stinks of ignorance. You're only regurgitating what you read online. Zero real world or research experience.
Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by SoNature(m): 7:20am On Mar 19
beardedboy:

Your comment stinks of ignorance. You're only regurgitating what you read online. Zero real world or research experience.

What I wrote is my personal experience. If you want to counter it, say something else.

If you are one of those who supports it, it's high time you stopped. FGM does more harm than good.
Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by Farmerforgoats: 7:32am On Mar 19
lol, go and get tested. The whores you sleep with have far more dangerous diseases that your small mind can fathom. Your mother leads the whores you sleep with. They get inspiration from her, get her tested too. Your destiny is too used up for rituals so I will not have to say too much about that.
UncleKoboko:

Oloriburuku
You'll remain in miseries and woes.
You immorality and senselessness will send you to hell.
Last last, if HIV no kíll you, na rituals dem go carry u do.
Weyrey mumu olosho.
Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by UncleKoboko: 7:55am On Mar 19
Farmerforgoats:
lol, go and get tested. The whores you sleep with have far more dangerous diseases that your small mind can fathom. Your mother leads the whores you sleep with. They get inspiration from her, get her tested too. Your destiny is too used up for rituals so I will not have to say too much about that.
Lol
Frustrated muntula
You think I mess with whóres? grin
I never take non-virgins seriously, I can not even love them dearly.
What's there to love in something that has been passed around by bastards?
God forbid!
It's virgins or nothing.
I don't eat leftovers and used products.
I'm too big for that, I have choices and I use my choices.
Not like you Low-life miserable whóre
Like pikin like mother.
First go ask your drunkarɗ old foōl faggòt father if he married your mother as a virgin his answer will prove me wrong.
Oloriburuku mistake product of a thousand fathers.
Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by AntiChristian: 9:00am On Mar 19
1Sharon:

Their words mean nothing, actions say more. Why is it mainly Muslim African shitholes that engage in this practise?

See a Muslim here supporting the practise:

Of course I support it for whoever wants it!
Re: FGM: Gambian Lawmakers May Unban Female Circumcision by Farmerforgoats: 9:56am On Mar 19
Motherfucker, your mother leads the whores you sleep with seh. You cannot sleep with these whores and think you deserve to be with someone that is sexually pure. Your angershould be that inspite of your best efforts your penis has been all over the place just like the LovePeddler that your mother raised. The universe will give you the best of whores that matches your sexual inadequacies.

quote author=UncleKoboko post=128997608]
Lol
Frustrated muntula
You think I mess with whóres? grin
I never take non-virgins seriously, I can not even love them dearly.
What's there to love in something that has been passed around by bastards?
God forbid!
It's virgins or nothing.
I don't eat leftovers and used products.
I'm too big for that, I have choices and I use my choices.
Not like you Low-life miserable whóre
Like pikin like mother.
First go ask your drunkarɗ old foōl faggòt father if he married your mother as a virgin his answer will prove me wrong.
Oloriburuku mistake product of a thousand fathers. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Lessons From Egypt? / Egyptian President Mursi Sacks Army Chief Tantawi! / Ghana Has One Of The Worst Economies In The World. (forbes List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.