Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

She Left When I Was 2 Years Old – Bimbo Ademoye On Relationship With Her Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Left When I Was 2 Years Old – Bimbo Ademoye On Relationship With Her Mother (381 Views)

Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary / Kunle Afolayan Hosts Bimbo Ademoye, Kunle Remi, Ikorodu Bois (Photos) / Erica Reunites With Run Away Father Who Left When She Was 15yrs Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Left When I Was 2 Years Old – Bimbo Ademoye On Relationship With Her Mother by AdamsMosesOma: 6:07pm On Mar 18
Nollywood actress, Bimbo Ademoye describes her birth mother as a betrayal as she reveals how she left her when she was two years old.

In an interview with Mamedia Entertainment, the actress revealed the information. She revealed that although her mother is still alive and resides not far from her home, they do not have a mother-daughter bond.

Bimbo says that the first time she ever experienced betrayal was when her mother left when she was two years old... WATCH INTERVIEW: https://www.sleeksmedia.com/she-left-when-i-was-2-years-old-bimbo-ademoye-opens-up-relationship-with-her-mother/

(1) (Reply)

Ugezu Narrates How Man Dies After Wife Urged Him To Undergo Palatal Implant / ID Cabasa Remixes ‘olufunmi’, Features Styl-plus, Odumodublvck, Boj, Fireboy, Jo / Mr Ibu's Family,friends Set Up *gofundme*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.