Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,772 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Kizz Daniel Looses His Temper After Being Abused By His Baby Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Looses His Temper After Being Abused By His Baby Mama (467 Views)

Bambam Was Sexually Abused By A Nanny When She Was A Child / Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Looses His Temper After Being Abused By His Baby Mama by Kaycee2000: 6:19pm On Mar 18
Kizz Daniel loses his temper after being ambushed by trolls who belittled the beauty of his baby mama, claiming ‘she no even fine.

Popular Nigeria singer Kizz Daniel looses his temper after being abused by his baby mama, claiming she's not fine

This came after the singer officially made his relationship public and welcomed his baby mama to social media with a public display of affection

See more below:

https://www.naijabulze.com.ng/2024/03/kizz-daniel-loses-his-temper-after_18.html

Re: Kizz Daniel Looses His Temper After Being Abused By His Baby Mama by ghettochild(m): 10:52am On Mar 19
nonsense bloggers

(1) (Reply)

Final Farewell: Makeup Artist Abigail Frederick Laid To Rest (video) / Netizens Reacts As Wunmi Shares Strange Post After Hearing Autopsy Result. / Hot New Single "From Afar" Feat. Fabs- Michel Bliss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.