Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

LP To Its Reps Members: You Have Failed To Be True Ambassadors Of The People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP To Its Reps Members: You Have Failed To Be True Ambassadors Of The People (15343 Views)

NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP To Its Reps Members: You Have Failed To Be True Ambassadors Of The People by siaco(m): 11:20pm On Mar 18
madridguy:
Party of rogues and criminals.

Are you for real?
Re: LP To Its Reps Members: You Have Failed To Be True Ambassadors Of The People by siaco(m): 11:22pm On Mar 18
tuoyoojo:
I have come to expect more from them than what I am seeing

Truth be told, they rode of the tsunami brought by Peter Obi but many of them may not really share his burning desire to make Nigeria work

I expected them to play the opposition party well and be a shinning light

They should be ready to give an account of their stewardship in a few years time

Don't mind them, their matter will be treated in next election
Re: LP To Its Reps Members: You Have Failed To Be True Ambassadors Of The People by Atlantis585: 1:58am On Mar 19
madridguy:

A
Party of
Criminals
Re: LP To Its Reps Members: You Have Failed To Be True Ambassadors Of The People by Atlantis585: 1:59am On Mar 19
Re: LP To Its Reps Members: You Have Failed To Be True Ambassadors Of The People by BeeNG3: 6:42am On Mar 19
😂😂😂 scammers

1 Like

Re: LP To Its Reps Members: You Have Failed To Be True Ambassadors Of The People by Killermamba: 10:16am On Mar 19
madridguy:
apc a party of saints head by Escobar the great
Re: LP To Its Reps Members: You Have Failed To Be True Ambassadors Of The People by pquaver(m): 10:23am On Mar 19
tuoyoojo:

Truth be told, they rode of the tsunami brought by Peter Obi but many of them may not really share his burning desire to make Nigeria work

They should be ready to give an account of their stewardship in a few years time

Wake up no diff btw them n obi...

1 Like

Re: LP To Its Reps Members: You Have Failed To Be True Ambassadors Of The People by Okoroawusa: 10:28am On Mar 19
tuoyoojo:

And Obi was not a member of any political party before Labour Party okwaya? He from the sky abi? Ndi eriri eri

1 Like

Re: LP To Its Reps Members: You Have Failed To Be True Ambassadors Of The People by Etimemy: 11:14am On Mar 19
madridguy:

Send your tears envelope to Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me / Salary Arrears: Labour Unions Laud Adeleke / Obi Maintains Lead In Anaps Third Presidential Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.