Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) (25753 Views)

AAU Medicine Student Tasked To Build University Hostel. / Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video / Man Disguised As A woman, Sneaked Into Female University Hostel In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by Sigggy: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Read Previous Thread : https://www.nairaland.com/6890465/one-dies-fire-guts-taraba

The identity of the female that died in taraba state University, Jalingo has been revealed to be Miss Emuseh Lawi, a 100 level student from Donga LGA, Siggy report.

Recall that Siggy reported that there was a fire outbreak at Zenith Hostel in the Taraba State University (TSU) which left a female student burnt beyond recognition.

Enuseh Lawi, the 100-level student of Tourism, from Donga Local Government of Taraba State lost her life when fire destroyed some part of the female Hostel of the University, popularly called Zenith Hostel.

It was gathered that when the fire started at the room of the victim, she was far asleep, it took the effort of the other females in the hostel to break in the room and bring herr out, she was later Confirm dead at the Federal Medical Centre Jalingo.

The fire which effect some part of the hostel damage properties and other valuables belonging to students.

It took the collective effort of the female students in the hostel and Security men at the University to bring the fire under control.

https://campusnews.medium.com/identity-of-female-student-burnt-to-death-in-taraba-university-revealed-photos-f8164548b667

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by Odetokun3(m): 9:09am On Dec 12, 2021
May her soul and souls of all faithfuls who had departed, rest in perfect peace!

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 9:14am On Dec 12, 2021
It was gathered that when the fire started at the room of the victim, she was far asleep, it took the effort of the other females in the hostel to break in the room and bring herr out, she was later Confirm dead at the Federal Medical Centre Jalingo.
May her soul rest in peace.
I pray we shall not sleep sleep of death

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by dollynnn(f): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2021
May her soul rest in perfect peace. This is so sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by Thegracefulness: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2021
Sigggy:
Lalasticlala and his cohorts won't honor this girl's death because of their beef with Siggy .ng ... It's just a pity!

N.B: They will delete this comment and possibly ban me again

You’re an idot if you think honouring a dead person is moving your caricature blog to the front page. Some of you live and act like your life depends on controversy.

Sigggy:

Says someone who spams his own thread to sell a caricature land that doesn't even belong to him...

Update: those properties are very much my properties. They are in fact, family lands that we’re willing to sell. And currently, 1-5 plots of them are still available for sale in Igbo-Etche.

I don’t know who this Linda Ikeji wannabe is, but thank you for bringing publicity to those properties. I’ve been looking for a buyer to no avail, because of the bad reputation that area holds.

I assure you, we are genuine. I’m an attorney at Law. You can hit me up on my phone number. Lalasticlala, I appreciate you for ignoring his madness and pushing this to the front page. “Na man you sef be.”

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by Vision4God: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2021
Ohhhh
May her family be comforted.

1 Like

Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by Sigggy: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2021
Thegracefulness:

You’re an idot if you think honouring a dead person is moving your caricature blog to the front page. Some of you live and act like your life depends on controversy.

Says someone who spams his own thread to sell a caricature land that doesn't even belong to him...

13 Likes

Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by devilmaycry: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2021
Rip young chap
Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by Landmack: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2021
This university is always in the news for the wrong reasons

Rip

2 Likes

Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by Styluss: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2021
Sigggy:
Lalasticlala and his cohorts won't honor this girl's death because of their beef with Siggy .ng ... It's just a pity!

lol
Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by Styluss: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Sigggy:

reversed psychology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by Sigggy: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2021
Styluss:
reversed psychology

Smile grin
Well, in a way it might be... But then I think I deserve an explanation to why my link/name was banned here. Notice how I can't type Siggy .ng together anymore. I've obeyed every of their rules from my day 1 of being here.

2 Likes

Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2021
Baawaa:

May her soul rest in peace.
I pray we shall not sleep sleep of death

She was likely unconscious from smoke inhalation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by franchasng: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2021
Sighs
Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by Sigggy: 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

She was likely unconscious from smoke inhalation.

No. She got burnt beyond recognition…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyQlCVGBXAE
Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Sigggy:

No. She got burnt beyond recognition…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyQlCVGBXAE

Someone unconscious from smoke inhalation will still be breathing. The article said she was far asleep. I said likely unconscious from smoke inhalation.

The video does not disprove that.

3 Likes

Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by TIKWA2: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by iamehmakute(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Sad news, very sad one.
A seconds, thats all that separates life and death. the day we understand that one might not be alive the next seconds is the day we start living. prior to that day , we've only been existing.

As a guy man that understand the gravity of losing a love one , I empathize and sympathize with her family.

Negative news, my ear, eyes and every sense organ in my system rejects you. This I have decreed for my self and the "Good" people reading this by the power of light .
Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by AdmobIncome001: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
So sad
Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Is there any day we will read news without seeing death??
Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by Badsod(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Such a sad one! Rest in peace.
Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by tillaman(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
Jeez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by Unibener: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
This sh*t nearly happened in Uniben
Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
May her soul RIP!
Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by Austema(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
One of the mystery of death is that; each time it occures, its always new.

Last Month we lost a fresh graduate to the fire outbreak in Abuja. It was so terrible, sad and sorrowful.
May the lord comforth the family.

Rest in peace young lady
Re: Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) by sheddyboy01(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
From sleep to the other side.

May her soul finds eternal rest.

There are 1001 ways to die but HIS grace kept us

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? / Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai / 49-Year-Old UNIJOS Political Science Student Dies Few Days After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.