Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) (31675 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) / 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18
Kwankwaso my humble president to be come 2027

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by IbrahimSola: 8:45pm On Mar 18
derecho:
Wetin e dey do with nose mask?

When they're not proud of what they're doing, they wear facemask even when there's no more COVID in Nigeria.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by AMAUCHESKY(m): 8:54pm On Mar 18
Massacre is taken place in Boundary between Delta and beyelsal...
Wish I can video this right now
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 9:31pm On Mar 18
Zico5:
Akpabio will surely go down as one of the worst thing that ever happened to that upper chamber. The guy is so corrupt that he care less about anyone. All he cares about is how to loot and embezzle. I wonder how APC came about making such greedy person a senate president. All eyes on Tinubu on this one. The guy may be the one to nail APC finally cos I know he won't back down until he fall shamelessly.

โ€ขWe are still waiting for the Reviews of 2020,2021,2022,2023 of how much the Senators Padded in the Budgets then, before those of 2024?
For,in Statistical- Trend Analysis,you compare likes with likes!
Afterall,Sen .Ningi was there then,so how much did he collected,as a PDP Crony?
-What is his grievance - is it the Sharing Formula or Ranking Formula in sharing the Constituency Projects?
The Nigerian People are waiting for this Ningi and others Senators, to tell Nigerians-what we don't know in this 2024-Budgets that they have to armstrong the Executives in govt,to have their ways!
We got a news from another Senator today, saying he got Multiple-Millions or is it 1NBillion due to the the kind of Constituency Projects he presented! Then you wander - how come?
-Who are the Legislatures for in Nigeria -when the Youths,the Workers and Retirees, can't have a good diet Food or Bank Savings? These set of People have not even gotten any Palliatives!
Besides,since 1979 advent of Democracy in Nigeria,most of the Constituency-Projects don't reflect in the Areas of needs or People's lives and that makes it doubtful,in the first place!
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by Bullfallo(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18
So politicians disguised with nose masks
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:55pm On Mar 18
Politicians and their stunts
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by EconomistXplain: 10:06pm On Mar 18
Zico5:
Akpabio will surely go down as one of the worst thing that ever happened to that upper chamber. The guy is so corrupt that he care less about anyone. All he cares about is how to loot and embezzle. I wonder how APC came about making such greedy person a senate president. All eyes on Tinubu on this one. The guy may be the one to nail APC finally cos I know he won't back down until he fall shamelessly.

Akpabio and tinubu are birds of a feather...both are rich from stealing and dont tired of more stealing
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18
RenaissanceGuy:
Already positioning for 2027

Repositioning for 10th position again. Bitter politician.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18
derecho:
Wetin e dey do with nose mask?

Nkwucha aburo ujo ๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by Tareq1105: 10:24pm On Mar 18
RenaissanceGuy:
Already positioning for 2027

Only God knows those who would wake up tomorrow morning.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18
aikyg:

So you don't know Corona Virus is still around? It's just that people have decided to move on. I just recovered from the illness recently.

Eiyah sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Tinimbum is just a common criminal. An international and a well recognized Chicago drug baron
ok next, old story... You can go to the supreme court...
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by lukency(m): 10:39pm On Mar 18
Only God gives power not broholala.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:31pm On Mar 18
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Tinibu supporters can see what their master stands for

"I am corruption; fight me and I will fight you back"

A renowned international drug kingpin
How will Tinubu control all the powerful politicians, he can only call them to order.
If the Senators are willing to eat billions, Tinubu can't stop them. We voted the Senators not Tinubu who appointed them.

Its wrong to include Tinubus name among the currupt people
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by Jacobayo12: 12:04am On Mar 19
Snitching
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 12:10am On Mar 19
pendragonbladgo:
How will Tinubu control all the powerful politicians, he can only call them to order.
If the Senators are willing to eat billions, Tinubu can't stop them. We voted the Senators not Tinubu who appointed them.

Its wrong to include Tinubus name among the currupt people

Yes Tinimbum is a vagabond and the father of all corrupt politicians, he is their mentor and godfather, he gives oder and his boys executes it. You can not pretend as if you don't know. Is Tinubu a senator? Then how did he influence the Senate to elect that stiffed neck akpabio the regular Efcc customer? Dey play. Just dey play
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:16am On Mar 19
Zico5:
Name any clean Senators in NASS today if you can.
They are all Thieves. Ningi himself is more corrupt than Akpabio
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by HRMK: 12:18am On Mar 19
same ningi that has bn in the senate for 17yrs and has never complained of budget padding until now that he believes he has bn shortchanged of free money!who is deceiving who here?
MOST OF NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE SIMPLY #ARTFULDODGERS!!

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by poseidon12: 1:12am On Mar 19
farouk2much:
Kwankwaso my humble president to be come 2027

Kwankwaso is not humble. If he wants to win, he must build bridges.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by aikyg(m): 1:16am On Mar 19
BarrElChapo:

Eiyah sorry bro
Thanks boss.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:59am On Mar 19
ArewaNightmare:
NORTH DEY COOK BEANS ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Š

They should get more gas, coal and firewood that with prepare the beans within the next 4 years

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:04am On Mar 19
Same ningi that doesn't have a single borehole in his name at ningi.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by Segxydube: 4:00am On Mar 19
olisaEze:
Guy man carry face mask come in case Ningiโ€™s newfound honesty is contagious! See who wan rule Nigeria and arrogance in another manโ€™s home. Oga just stick to running into your student pilots for campaigns, biko! Both you and Gandollar are cut from the same cloth.๐Ÿ˜‚

And tinubu is cut from where? Mumu

Na y u deserve bad leaders
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by nighthawk1: 6:46am On Mar 19
politicoNG:
A former Kano State Governor and Presidential Candidate of the NNPP in the 2023 General Election, Rabiu Kwankwaso has this evening paid a solidarity visit to suspended Bauchi Central Senator, Abdul Ningi.

Why is he wearing a nose mask?
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by malaria(f): 6:50am On Mar 19
ruggedtimi:
Why nose mask
What's nose mask meant for at the first place.? Ask yourself that question..is it because some Nigerians leant about nose mask during covid lock down
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:01am On Mar 19
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Yes Tinimbum is a vagabond and the father of all corrupt politicians, he is their mentor and godfather, he gives oder and his boys executes it. You can not pretend as if you don't know. Is Tinubu a senator? Then how did he influence the Senate to elect that stiffed neck akpabio the regular Efcc customer? Dey play. Just dey play
So you don't know why Tinubu made Apkabio Senate President, I can see that you don't follow Nigerian politics, you just follow sentimental news. You would have wanted the former Governor of Zamfara become Senate President, then the President, Vice President and Senate President will all be Muslims?
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by maestroferddi: 8:52am On Mar 19
Tinubu should swallow his pride and press Akpabio to revoke the suspension handed out to Ningi...

Ningi is likeable and remains very influential in the north...

Anybody who thinks the northern powerbrokers will just sit by and watch one of their sons get silenced arbitrarily is only fooling themselves....
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by Onewazobia(m): 8:52am On Mar 19
Zico5:

What about Lawal?
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by papapchi(m): 9:07am On Mar 19
The earlier Biafrans "the old Eastern region" realize that Nigeria is a cemetery/grave yard to us all, the better it will be for us all to come together as brothers that we are and fight to liberate/separate ourselves from this evil condemnable contraption created by Britain called Nigeria. The only people that are rejoicing for the genocide going on in the old Easter rejoin is the North and the west. The North and the West divided us so that we can be easily conquered and our lands taken by them , but some morons among us are still living with the lies and seed of hatred planted in their heads by our enemies. The time for us to come together as brothers we are is now.

#Release#Mazi#Nnamdi#Kanu#Now
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 10:33am On Mar 19
pendragonbladgo:

So you don't know why Tinubu made Apkabio Senate President, I can see that you don't follow Nigerian politics, you just follow sentimental news. You would have wanted the former Governor of Zamfara become Senate President, then the President, Vice President and Senate President will all be Muslims?

No, that's not the point bro, I said Tinubu is so corrupt that he's ready to fight anybody that wants to fight him "corruption" to the point that he influenced the suspension of the senator...so if Tinimbum could influence the Senate to elect the stiffed neck criminal akpabio, then he's directly in charge of whatever that goes on in the Senate. He's a thief and a well recognized and reverend drug criminal,that's why even the FBI could not do reveal his case file because he's now an internationally celebrated drug baron.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by lexyclasy: 11:17am On Mar 19
politicoNG:
A former Kano State Governor and Presidential Candidate of the NNPP in the 2023 General Election, Rabiu Kwankwaso has this evening paid a solidarity visit to suspended Bauchi Central Senator, Abdul Ningi.
Ningi that has been in government since 1999, fantastically corrupt man is playing a script written by North oligarchy, not that he has the interest of the people at heart, just to achieve their aim, and he thought raising false alarm will dethrone Akpabio and enthrone Yari or Tambuwal, so power drunk set of people. Look at his filthy compound despite all the wealth of this world and Bauchi constituency fund in his possession.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) by Avedonn: 9:05am On Apr 28
techub:
I hope you haven't been sent to close his mouth

Hi, pls I'm interested in the DSTV thing you mentioned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' / Governor Okorocha Wears Army Uniform At Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Owerri / The Warning Message Ikeja Electric Sent To Their Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.