Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

NYSC Bonding: Ladies Should Give Men Chance To Express Themselve. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Bonding: Ladies Should Give Men Chance To Express Themselve. (304 Views)

Get A Chance To Work And Earn 1.5 Million Naira By Just Working From Home / NYSC Bonding : Ladies Give Guys Time To Express Theirselves After CDS. / N33,000 Allowance: Corps Members Visit Aso Rock To Express Gratitude To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Bonding: Ladies Should Give Men Chance To Express Themselve. by inspectorg(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18

Immediately after CDS you will just get up and be rushing home, you will not give a brother a chance to talk to you, after you will be praying to marry in December, shebi it's Angel Gabriel that will come and woo you in the spirit? i wonder what you kept in that your house. A brother will be eyeing you at CDS, hoping for an opportunity to come over and introduce himself, but before the NYSC anthem will be done fuuuuuuuuumm you have disappear with your shoes, stop behaving like that aunty, it's not good oo, that is one of the evidence of delay .
Atleast stay a while after CDS, wave and smile at the folks you know and exchange hellos, abi how does it use to do you? You think all those fine iron kakia and sleek cuvas we use to wear in the CDs don't have purpose?.
, you cannot even wait small and notice our new shoe, mtcheeeww, every time we try to get close you'll be forming serious and be scaring somebody, If you like run home this cds days again, don't wait let somebody see chance and talk to you...
I saw this write up and go through it and most of times that is what is happening in our society today I am not saying that lady's should come CDS having marriage in mind but that brother is wanting to talk to you and have a serious relationship mindset after service year with you but the way we run out of CDS is wonderful. make friends so we be like I wouldn't say I like to make friends here I don't want gossip.

Use your brain.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: NYSC Bonding: Ladies Should Give Men Chance To Express Themselve. by inspectorg(m): 9:20pm On Mar 18
Nairalanders make una chuck mouth oooo!
Re: NYSC Bonding: Ladies Should Give Men Chance To Express Themselve. by Greatness09: 12:14pm On Mar 21
lol…true sha
Re: NYSC Bonding: Ladies Should Give Men Chance To Express Themselve. by inspectorg(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25
Share ur POV

(1) (Reply)

For All Your Campneeds / Complete Guide To Your Dream Jobs In Nigeria / Can L Still Use My Old Mobilization To Register With New Regularise Jamb Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.