Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! (3943 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by Weretuntun: 9:00pm On Mar 18
Was relaxing today at my home.,when my friend came,looking sorrowful and worried.
I ask him,what is the problem,after first, he denied that, no problem,but after let him know,that a problem shared,is problem half-solved,
He told me that,his aged parent is still having sex with each other,and he didnot know how to stop, from killing themselve with sex.
I am short of words.,that is why i shared it on this faceless forum.
Cos i am dumbfounded now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by obinna58(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18
Cruise time grin
Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by Ballzproblemm: 9:14pm On Mar 18
anything for clout

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by LINSAR: 9:44pm On Mar 18
Something must kill a man.
Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by Illegal1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 18
omoh.........dat ur frd na mumu,knw dis and knw peace.

6 Likes

Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by Hypnotise: 10:31pm On Mar 18
Mummy and daddy are doing mummy and daddy things he should go prepare for his exams

5 Likes

Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by Ohraykon: 10:34pm On Mar 18
Una too dey lie ehn grin

1 Like

Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by Bukky001(m): 10:48pm On Mar 18
You and that your mumu friend are complete idiots

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by Usmanovic95(m): 12:28am On Mar 19
Everyone is a custodian of their happiness,the oldies are enjoying the remaining days of their mortal life together. Na f**k Dem dey f**k,Dem no kill person.if he isn't happy,let him Kuku kill them .

4 Likes

Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by drimzsmoke(m): 1:16am On Mar 19
Weretuntun:
Was relaxing today at my home.,when my friend came,looking sorrowful and worried.
I ask him,what is the problem,after first, he denied that, no problem,but after let him know,that a problem shared,is problem half-solved,
He told me that,his aged parent is still having sex with each other,and he didnot know how to stop, from killing themselve with sex.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Show me your friend..... you and your friend are mad!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by THUNDER4real(m): 1:28am On Mar 19
All these children in nairaland…mtchewww…Wetin concern your friend

2 Likes

Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by sulakishop(m): 3:01am On Mar 19
No be juju be that?
Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by emperor4love(m): 8:26am On Mar 19
With which strength papa way get prostrate de use,cruise
Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by Nursepepeye(f): 10:40am On Mar 19
Weretuntun:
both of you are very st u p aid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by ukaface(f): 3:24pm On Mar 19
Weretuntun:
He should let them be
Is it written anywhere that the elderly shouldn’t have sex?
Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by slipperyanus07: 3:25pm On Mar 19
I thought kids are ban in this forum sad
Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by oz4real83(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19
Tell that your friend to leave his "aged parents'" house and go and get his own apartment, people post lies just to get attention angry
Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by HisaacPlus: 6:58pm On Mar 19
Weretuntun:

It's clear that you are jobless. When does sex kill people just because they are old? A lot of youngsters who don't know what their future holds are out their fukcing like mad and you refuse to raise alarm.
By they way, the caption should read:

MY PARENTS ARE HAVING TOO MUCH SEX

1 Like

Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by Sucolee(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19
Make he move out frm the house for them now ode...
Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by Foodqueen(f): 3:41am On Mar 20
Go and rent your own place.
Re: My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! by Puss360(f): 3:29pm On Mar 20
This one Yoruba dey call Omo ale....

This pikin don useless 😂...

If dem no fuc..k how dem go born you?
And you op, dem say show me your friend I'll show you who you are...
You sef na useless person...

(1) (Reply)

How Her Uncle Sexually Abused Her (All parents should read this) / The Step By Step Guide To Being The ‘Perfect’ Daughter-In-Law / The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.