Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Sowore Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Nigeria Army Burning Villages - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Nigeria Army Burning Villages (19921 Views)

Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse / Politicians Sharing Fake Dollars In Ondo State (Pictures) / Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Nigeria Army Burning Villages by nesphil(m): 11:59am On Mar 19
Sowore did the right thing here unlike the brain dead man in the villa πŸ˜‚

trutharena:

Re: Sowore Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Nigeria Army Burning Villages by Azazyel: 12:45pm On Mar 19
I thought as much. It had to be fake. Even the pictures of those guys who were shot. One thing about Nigeria is that fake news moves faster than real one
Re: Sowore Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Nigeria Army Burning Villages by Artzdanielsz(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19
Timmi:

It’s because the Military went on a peace mission to settle the rift between two warring communities. But to your deranged mind, it is not complete because the military have a different mindset and they were not prepared nor anticipated any attack.
You can take your frustrations to your grave for all I care.For all I know the story never complete.
Re: Sowore Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Nigeria Army Burning Villages by Artzdanielsz(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19
commoditiesnig:

Answer is simple: They were ambushed!

I'm sure you know what ambush means.
You and I weren't there to know the real fact.All I do is to look at this in other angle and you are here yanning.
Re: Sowore Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Nigeria Army Burning Villages by REALretep(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19
Timmi:

My friend, the news reported what was on the video and since the video was fake, the news that purportedly mimics the video was also fake
De play
Keep twisting the narrative

Media only serves to corroborate news and serve as evidence and not vice versa
Re: Sowore Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Nigeria Army Burning Villages by blowjohn(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19
This is a very bad way to apologize. U say sorry then still accuse them of same thing. U get evidence?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 / Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools / 2023: Tinubu May Not Attend Any Presidential Debate – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.