Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers (21013 Views)

Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Ogun Institute Students Protest Death Of Schoolmate Rejected By School Clinic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by Draslo(m): 11:18am On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Why are you trying so hard to defend the boy? Didn't you read he had a gang and was forcefully penetrated?
Narrative
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by Enemyofpeace: 11:31am On Mar 19
Na doggie him take do am. Bad boy
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by Enemyofpeace: 11:35am On Mar 19
Creamypie:
Na God go save person for this country
this one na country or jungle? No let the real countries of the world like America, Canada, China, Afghanistan, Libya and even Ghana vex with you o

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by FireUpNow(m): 11:37am On Mar 19
W 16 years old boy raped a girl of 11? What is life turning into? E don scatter too much oo
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by 3kay945(m): 11:43am On Mar 19
I see negative effect of smartphones and Internet here.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by Digmygold: 11:51am On Mar 19
He must be the son of Appletek. Miscreant father, miscreant son. grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by Okoroawusa: 11:54am On Mar 19
I don't understand the " bleeding profusely" part. Ife nwa obu tap?

Meanwhile, that boy is a beast and mustn't go scot free

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by Chukwuka319(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19
CountinBlessins:

Shut up ,is it not useless father like the boys here on Nairaland that raise such useless sons ?

Just imagine the useless good for nothing bastard of the father this animal has.

It's the type you see typing rubbish here on Nairaland
Hehehe! Oga, you don't need to snap like a frustrated crocodile, making your point.
We are not quarreling.
With the tone of the first words in your statement,how are you better than the "useless good for nothing Bastard father's"?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by Exceed15: 12:41pm On Mar 19
That boy should be locked up in jail for 14 years. By the time he is 30 years his brain would have reset.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by hansomb: 12:46pm On Mar 19
Imagine if this had happened in the North ? The uproar
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by Oluwaseunomo: 12:47pm On Mar 19
That's your headache face it, i have better things to worry about
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by kalufelix(m): 2:29pm On Mar 19
I can bet that the boy rapist was raised by a single mother...go figure!
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by Oyindidi(f): 3:18pm On Mar 19
searchng4love:
Oyindidi

Na circumcise the boy the second time.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by Villa12(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19
VinnyBaba:

Don't be surprised that this young rapist is the son of a Feminist Single Mother. sad undecided

I know one Feminist that was shouting up their Trash but when her 5yr old Son slapped his female classmate,
this woman mouth shut.😕😏
all the inmates in our correctional centres across the country are they also raised by feminist?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by Villa12(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19
kalufelix:
I can bet that the boy rapist was raised by a single mother...go figure!
all the inmates in our correctional centres across the country are they also raised by single mothers?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by Khallicopyro: 4:56pm On Mar 19
Person do my pikin like that een, him no go survive am. By hook or by crook I go send am straight to hell
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by hotspec(m): 11:36pm On Mar 19
I think it's high time consent age in Nigeria is reduced to 16 years from 18. Most of these teen-agers now do what adults could nerve imagine
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by Safyqueen: 3:58am On Mar 20
They will be pretending, abusing the north over what they called early child marriage whereas at lower ages they are actively involved in illegal sexual activities. Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:56am On Mar 21
ONE bullet to the back of the head, no questions asked!
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by Typing: 12:49pm On Mar 24
CountinBlessins:

Shut up ,is it not useless father like the boys here on Nairaland that raise such useless sons ?

Just imagine the useless good for nothing bastard of the father this animal has.

It's the type you see typing rubbish here on Nairaland

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 mukina2 obinoscopy nlfpmod Dominique fergie001
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers by CountinBlessins(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24
Typing:

Rule 2

Sen mnd44 mkina2 obioscopy nlpmod Dminique ferg001

You go cry tire 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You still don't get it ? You and I are not the same,l,l 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just send an email directly to the mods and stop filling up my mentions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will.make sure all your accounts are banned if you keep violating the forums rules

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lies You Were Told About The University / FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo / 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.