Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno (11040 Views)

1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police / Ebube Agu & Army Burn Orsu Market, Shops, Houses In Imo. 1 Killed (Video) / 30 Dead, 40 Injured As Suicide Bombers Attack A Village In Borno State On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by Celplas1010: 10:23am On Mar 19
As usual, Army busy in South South, while boko haram is having their feast in the Northern part.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by Pat081: 10:24am On Mar 19
JASONjnr:
Them go bomb taya .....

As far as the bombing is killing and reducing their voting power ..... It doesn't bother anyone.

And I hope they won't call on the FG to act on it when it's visibly clear that lots of them up north are blinded by religion.
See animal ,what of the innocent ones
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by Mvnster: 10:24am On Mar 19
malali:
This suicide bombers have money to buy suicide vest ?

In this hard economy ?

99thEnemy:
grin
Only the suicide bomber died. grin

God is wonderful grin

Thats what you get when you patronize cheap chinko product cheesy
This religion of pis people when would they start using their brain? Kill yourself for one alat nobody has ever seen or heard.

1 Like

Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by sematec(m): 10:28am On Mar 19
You are not good
JASONjnr:
Them go bomb taya .....

As far as the bombing is killing and reducing their voting power ..... It doesn't bother anyone.

And I hope they won't call on the FG to act on it when it's visibly clear that lots of them up north are blinded by religion.

1 Like

Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by ImoleNaija: 10:29am On Mar 19
When we thought suicide bombing has become a thing of the past.
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by Kukutente23: 10:30am On Mar 19
During Ramadan, even AntiChristian must be wondering whether Samson dey for Borno

Allah be praised

1 Like

Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by Tradepunter2: 10:32am On Mar 19
magoo10:
Ihejirika came close to roasting these terrorists,the same apc leaders and their sympathisers fristrated the efforts by going to the icc with all sorts of blackmail.

It's amazing how the public knows little gospel truth you just said...... This is what lead majority of me and my colleagues to leave the ministry of defense couple of years into buhari government....... Now it's a total mess

2 Likes

Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by Bigseven(m): 10:32am On Mar 19
Welcome back BH boys.

Nigeria is gradually becoming Haiti 🇭🇹 if care is not taken
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by Litmus: 10:35am On Mar 19
jetguy:
Nigeria army will not showcase their talents here except on armless citizens 😡

If not the Nigeria army, what then reduced, if not ended, incidents of suicide numbing since its heydays, circa 2015 - 2017, in the North East?
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by Dskillful(m): 10:37am On Mar 19
jetguy:

I swear you mumu eh.... What do you want the army to do? You just read about suicide bomber yet you are talking about the army. Are you expecting the army to go and kill the bomber again? Sometimes is like some people like you use to reason with their left ear.

1 Like

Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by eepeepook: 10:51am On Mar 19
Status quo.
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by Verbtips(m): 10:52am On Mar 19
ZombiePUNISHER:

Shut up..

did boko haram start today?..

The Buhari you supporting for eight years said he defeated boko haram.

here you are doing the same thing for Tinubu

there's no excuse for incompetency

Tinubu is way above his head and the country is sinking everyday..
Anyone who loves this country should be campaigning for Tinubu to resign..

The man is a failure who makes Buhari look like Mandela
me i support obi but,i love to say what i truth bro.boko haram started during goodluck time just to spoil his goverment
and it was sponsor
by buhar.i.
you should know all this is how nigerian politics is being played.
if truely boko haram is a sole organisation.then why do we have repented boko haram.nw the north is try to spoil bat gov.i think gudluk regime is ecomomic favourable than buhari but non of this notin leaders say anything.
since.na y man dey there.they will say we can't take it any longer.
this north is where nigeria problem is.turely
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by Mubieey: 10:57am On Mar 19
Chikel20000:
Dis region n it's religion again....
What about what happened in Delta state
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by nicho450(m): 10:59am On Mar 19
temmyyem:
Please hold on to the Most High, we do not have leaders or government in this geographic location named Nigeria.

Only the Most High can deliver the true people of the book (the descending of the ancient Israelites E1B1A haplogroup people) from the wicked people of this world.

Sorry let me ask, this particular people that your Most High will deliver, was he the one that makes the selection so? Or you help him to make the selection?
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by JimohMomoh: 11:05am On Mar 19
News like this makes Lovenorth, Antichristian and benuejosh very happy because they are terrorist sympathizers.

RIP to the dead
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by iamtardey: 11:11am On Mar 19
And the picture attached is from the scene in borno abi
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by 3kay945(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19
Suicide bomber wan add to Nigerian problems under tinubu.. hmmm. This was why I don't support old aged tinubu.
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by criuze(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19
This self destruction is rooted in poverty and government insensitivity

No Kuwaiti, Saudi or Emirati person will blow up himself because of religion, because they are relatively comfortable

Religion serves as a justifiable route for people to escape hardship to suicide bombing which comes with blessings and promises from their imams
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by GentleRay: 12:27pm On Mar 19
You'r pained.
jetguy:
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by Exceed15: 12:27pm On Mar 19
When GEJ embarked on firece onslaught on insurgent the idiot Buhari said it was war against the North. It will take a long time for north to come out of what they brought upon themselves.
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by cunny88(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19
The pics here is misleading...is that Borno?
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by Washere(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19
jetguy:
mhmmm ,
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by AntiChristian: 3:38pm On Mar 19
JimohMomoh:
News like this makes Lovenorth, Antichristian and benuejosh very happy because they are terrorist sympathizers.

RIP to the dead

Anyone who kills himself will enter hell as the Prophet Muhammad said in the authentic narrations!

Anyone who lies that we are happy with suicide bombing which is a major sin , may such evil visit him at home so that he can like it too!

Anyone who lies that we sympathize with terrorists when we forbid the actions of Boko Haram, ISWAP, bandits, IPOB and others will face the doom these criminals are unleashing on Nigerians!
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by AntiChristian: 3:40pm On Mar 19
Kukutente23:
During Ramadan, even AntiChristian must be wondering whether Samson dey for Borno

Allah be praised

Na Non-Muslims no dey fast and dey kill their enemies like Samson with the Holy Spirit!
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by Kukutente23: 4:08pm On Mar 19
AntiChristian:

Na Non-Muslims no dey fast and dey kill their enemies like Samson with the Holy Spirit!
Hehehe

Taqiyya

Go and slam your head on the floor
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by AntiChristian: 4:48pm On Mar 19
Kukutente23:

Hehehe

Taqiyya

Go and slam your head on the floor

Yes i will just like Jesus did!
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by Kukutente23: 6:05pm On Mar 19
AntiChristian:

Yes i will just like Jesus did!
Another taqiyya grin grin

Jesus is not a slave like Muhammad
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by Goodlady(f): 1:02am On Mar 20
GOFRONT:
Welcom back
You even dey welcome dem back?
Which kinda country is this?
The poor are collecting it woto-woto in the north with this terrorism and banditry.
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by AntiChristian: 8:18am On Mar 20
Kukutente23:

Another taqiyya grin grin

Jesus is not a slave like Muhammad

Of course he is!

How many times do I need to show you?

JESUS: A SERVANT OF ALLAH.

Matthew 23:8
‘But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your master, even Jesus, and all ye are brethren.”

Here it is clearly proved that Jesus was servant of Allah, and that there is only One Master and He is Allah. In the Arabic version of the Bible this verse has been translated so that Jesus is meant to be the master whereas the English rendering is nearer the original sense.

Matthew 23:9
“And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father which is in heaven.”

From this you will note that fatherhood and sonship is meant to be the relationship between the Lord and His servants: it is meant in a general sense and not specifically for Jesus.

Matthew 24:36
“But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.”

Mark 13:32
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

This is a definite proof that the Final Hour is unknown to any but Allah, thus Jesus’ knowledge is imperfect like all other men; Allah Alone is All-Knowing, Omniscient.

Matthew 26:39
“And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face and prayed, saying, ‘O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou wilt.’ “

We note here that the person speaking is unaware of Allah’s Will and realizes the fact that he is a servant of Allah. He (Allah) Alone can cause the change.

JESUS IS A SERVANT OF ALLAH
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by Kukutente23: 8:36am On Mar 20
AntiChristian:

Of course he is!

How many times do I need to show you?

JESUS: A SERVANT OF ALLAH.

Matthew 23:8
‘But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your master, even Jesus, and all ye are brethren.”

Here it is clearly proved that Jesus was servant of Allah, and that there is only One Master and He is Allah. In the Arabic version of the Bible this verse has been translated so that Jesus is meant to be the master whereas the English rendering is nearer the original sense.

Matthew 23:9
“And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father which is in heaven.”

From this you will note that fatherhood and sonship is meant to be the relationship between the Lord and His servants: it is meant in a general sense and not specifically for Jesus.

Matthew 24:36
“But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.”

Mark 13:32
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

This is a definite proof that the Final Hour is unknown to any but Allah, thus Jesus’ knowledge is imperfect like all other men; Allah Alone is All-Knowing, Omniscient.

Matthew 26:39
“And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face and prayed, saying, ‘O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou wilt.’ “

We note here that the person speaking is unaware of Allah’s Will and realizes the fact that he is a servant of Allah. He (Allah) Alone can cause the change.

JESUS IS A SERVANT OF ALLAH
See mugu
So a slave calfs his master father
Can you show an example of Muhammad calling Allah Father
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by AntiChristian: 8:43am On Mar 20
Kukutente23:

See mugu
So a slave calfs his master father
Can you show an example of Muhammad calling Allah Father

We don't call Allah father cos Allah does not have a son!

But in the Bible God called Israel his son Exodus 4:22 - Israel is My firstborn son. Did God born Israel? He created us all!

“I said, ‘You are “gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.’ Psalm 82:6
Jesus replied, "Is it not written in your Law: 'I have said you are gods'? John 10:34

Many are sons of the God! All these are all metaphorical!

1. Paul allegedly said in Romans 6:16:
Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

This means if we obey God then we are God's slaves!

2. Paul continues later in Romans 6:22:
But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.

Here we see that those who have been set free from sins become slaves of God!

3. Luke also said in Acts 3:13
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.

Here we see Jesus relegated to being a servant of God by Luke.

(Many Bible translations including NKJV used "Servant Jesus" in the above verse but KJV, Catholic and Aramaic Bible translation used "son Jesus". Amplified Bible decided to used "Servant and son Jesus" showing amplification of course. Young's Literal translation used "His Child Jesus".)

Allah says in the Qur'an that Jesus called himself a slave of Allah.
"He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;"
Qur'an 19:30

So we see Jesus, righteous people are slaves/servants of Allah/God from the Bible and Qur'an!
Re: 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno by Kukutente23: 8:51am On Mar 20
AntiChristian:

We don't call Allah father cos Allah does not have a son!

But in the Bible God called Israel his son Exodus 4:22 - Israel is My firstborn son. Did God born Israel? He created us all!

“I said, ‘You are “gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.’ Psalm 82:6
Jesus replied, "Is it not written in your Law: 'I have said you are gods'? John 10:34

Many are sons of the God! All these are all metaphorical!

1. Paul allegedly said in Romans 6:16:
Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

This means if we obey God then we are God's slaves!

2. Paul continues later in Romans 6:22:
But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.

Here we see that those who have been set free from sins become slaves of God!

3. Luke also said in Acts 3:13
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.

Here we see Jesus relegated to being a servant of God by Luke.

(Many Bible translations including NKJV used "Servant Jesus" in the above verse but KJV, Catholic and Aramaic Bible translation used "son Jesus". Amplified Bible decided to used "Servant and son Jesus" showing amplification of course. Young's Literal translation used "His Child Jesus".)

Allah says in the Qur'an that Jesus called himself a slave of Allah.
"He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;"
Qur'an 19:30

So we see Jesus, righteous people are slaves/servants of Allah/God from the Bible and Qur'an!
I see you're quoting Paul now
I thought Paul is a fraud according to you Islamists
You have still not answered the question. Just doing silly, empty copy and post
Do slaves call their masters father in islam
Can you give an example of Muhammad calling Allah Father

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Jailed Over Vulture Voodoo In Burkina Faso / NRC Flags-off Movement Of Containers From Apapa Port On Friday / Governors Go Spiritual Over NGF Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.