Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Why Always Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Always Them (944 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Always Them by Mbanda(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19
EmiloCorn:

What sort or rubbish is this? undecided

Who is leaking sensitive information to the public from our organisation angry
grin grin grin
Re: Why Always Them by madridguy(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19
I'm just laughing reading your attachment. It seems you have them in abundance to console yourself madam. Women will forever be under the umbrella of we men.

Zooposki:

Bow ke? Your Allah wey dey bow down to me. Even your Mohammed na just houseboy to me.
Re: Why Always Them by Zooposki(f): 1:21pm On Mar 19
madridguy:
I'm just laughing reading your attachment. It seems you have them in abundance to console yourself madam. Women will forever be under the umbrella of we men.

Never say never my boy. You just might be surprised at how fast events will happen. Shey all western countries are begging women to have children. We will breed you all out of existence aka selective breeding. Tik Tok
Re: Why Always Them by madridguy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19
grin grin grin The western countries can be begging their women, Africa won't. Mind you, there's no way you can breed us out of existence. Even in the same western society, their women are still crying for men. You cannot do without us.

Zooposki:

Never say never my boy. You just might be surprised at how fast events will happen. Shey all western countries are begging women to have children. We will breed you all out of existence aka selective breeding. Tik Tok
Re: Why Always Them by Zooposki(f): 1:46pm On Mar 19
madridguy:
grin grin grin The western countries can be begging their women, Africa won't. Mind you, there's no way you can breed us out of existence. Even in the same western society, their women are still crying for men. You cannot do without us.

Ok na. Shey na una dey always cry say, “Give us male children or we perish”. We will allow you to perish this time. Tik Tok.
Re: Why Always Them by madridguy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19
Yes, you need to give us male child as King we are. You women shall continue to breed for us, worship and adore us till eternity.

Zooposki:

Ok na. Shey na una dey always cry say, “Give us male children or we perish”. We will allow you to perish this time. Tik Tok.
Re: Why Always Them by Zooposki(f): 4:44pm On Mar 19
madridguy:
Yes, you need to give us male child as King we are. You women shall continue to breed for us, worship and adore us till eternity.

Lol. You guys are mere mortals with a ticking time bomb in your DNA created by us. We are the Gods.

Re: Why Always Them by madridguy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19
All men are mortal but the creator created you " women " from us and for that you are our follower. Your gender follow us while we lead.

Zooposki:

Lol. You guys are mere mortals with a ticking time bomb in your DNA created by us. We are the Gods.
Re: Why Always Them by Zooposki(f): 5:01pm On Mar 19
madridguy:
All men are mortal but the creator created you " women " from us and for that you are our follower. Your gender follow us while we lead.

A woman can never be created out of a man. It is scientifically impossible. The ribs according to the Bible which is the DNA does not support this. Man was created out of woman. XX vs XY chromosome supports this. The Y chromosome was created out of the X chromosome.
Re: Why Always Them by Kennyswag: 5:12pm On Mar 19
Always forcefully attaching theirselves to SS even when those ones don't want them. grin
Brothership beggars grin grin grin
Re: Why Always Them by TopBanter: 5:24pm On Mar 19
These “men who are not like men” (credit Bianca Ojukwu) have started pre-menstrual tantrums again.

They must always seek alliance with those who do not want such with them, like the SS and Middle Belt, to take on the North and the Yorubas.

Two ethnic group that view you lot as 10th class Nigerians and a disgraceful big-for-nothing ethnic group because of this very bitchy, immature ad unmanly conduct, as seen on this thread, from you “men who are not like men”.

I don’t have much to say on the childish and silly topic, meant for cretins, but wanted to use this stupid thread, designed to make Nigerian fight and hate each other, as an example of why most have come to view Igbos as purveyors of hate, division and discord they hope to cynically profit from.

If “yes Daddy” is leading by example
Saying Christians are at war with Muslims, while GRV is busy famzing so called “ original Lagos families” to help him fight Yorubas in Lagos, then of course ordinary Igbos too must lead online with the natural divisive inclination of the Igbo man .

Sad thing is you lot will never truly appreciate what the powerful and influential intelligentsias class of most ethnic groups, not common yokels and riff-rags online, think of you.

1 Like

Re: Why Always Them by Br4life: 5:28pm On Mar 19
TopBanter:
These “men who are not like men” (credit Bianca Ojukwu) have started pre-menstrual tantrums again.

They must always seek alliance with those who do not want such with them, like the SS and Middle Belt, to take on the North and the Yorubas.

Two ethnic group that view you lot as 10th class Nigerians and a disgraceful big-for-nothing ethnic group because of this very bitchy, immature ad unmanly conduct, as seen on this thread, from you “men who are not like men”.

I don’t have much to say on the childish and silly topic, meant for cretins, but wanted to use this stupid thread, designed to make Nigerian fight and hate each other, as an example of why most have come to view Igbos as purveyors of hate, division and discord they hope to cynically profit from.

If “yes Daddy” is leading by example
Saying Christians are at war with Muslims, while GRV is busy famzing so called “ original Lagos families” to help him fight Yorubas in Lagos, then of course ordinary Igbos too must lead online with the natural divisive inclination of the Igbo man .

Sad thing is you lot will never truly appreciate what the powerful and influential intelligentsias class of most ethnic groups, not common yokels and riff-rags online, think of you.
if u finish writing these your rubbish give your papa
Re: Why Always Them by oyatz(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19
Zooposki:

And so? That gives him the right to order mass genocide?

You have started with this your fake propaganda of massacre for political gain.

we saw the Defence HQ listing the names, ranks and the numbers of soldiers killed at Okoama, please publish the list of the victims of your so-called massacre.

Real Massacre took place at Oyigbo, Rivers State during the #EndSARS but you kept quiet because it didn't suit your agenda.

1 Like

Re: Why Always Them by TopBanter: 7:56pm On Mar 19
oyatz:

You have started with this your fake propaganda of massacre for political gain.

we saw the Defence HQ listing the names, ranks and the numbers of soldiers killed at Okoama, please publish the list of the victims of your so-called massacre.

Real Massacre took place at Oyigbo, Rivers State during the #EndSARS but you kept quiet because it didn't suit your agenda.

These people are really pained with how Yorubas have given them a bloody nose too many times than possible to count throughout our history as a nation.

Whether the civil war, Awolow sacking Azikiwe annd co from the SW, Yoruba access to the highest offices in Nigeria, Yoruba ownership of Lagos, Yoruba political dominance etc.

I can imagine they are so choked up with hate and bitterness they sit online all day looking for news to use in causing problems for Yorubas like this current garbage, with at least fifty similar threads from them now saying the same thing I.e “Yorubas want the SS wiped out” and “SS now know their real enemies” or “SW Presidents always destroying the SS”, “Yorubas hate SS folks” etc, etc.

They are hateful hypocrites and I am
glad you reminded them of their silence over the real massacre of Obigbo-Oyigbo while they remain only concerned about fake Lekki massacre and this current “massacre” in the SS that is their latest propaganda play thing.

These people really nurse a lot of pent-up bitterness, bellicosity and hate inside for Yorubas. They are pathetic and sad

1 Like

Re: Why Always Them by Godons1: 8:23pm On Mar 19
Br4life:
Why is it that one section of the country is always happy when evil berate SS or SE .
They want united south and yet encouraging and supporting army to wipe out a village in the same south..
The same section of the country leader have ordered odii killing,now okuama killing , why always them and yet they always tell SS how SE is their enemy.
I hope SS are taking note of the these people that claimed the want a united south

Stop attaching South East with South South. Make una face una South East region

1 Like

Re: Why Always Them by madridguy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19
Quran/Bible account are the best.

Zooposki:

A woman can never be created out of a man. It is scientifically impossible. The ribs according to the Bible which is the DNA does not support this. Man was created out of woman. XX vs XY chromosome supports this. The Y chromosome was created out of the X chromosome.
Re: Why Always Them by VaselineCrew: 9:26pm On Mar 19
madridguy:

Did your god reall fu k a 6-9 year old girl?

So you pray to a child-fu ker?

Tell me why your god loves young puzzey so much.
Re: Why Always Them by VaselineCrew: 9:27pm On Mar 19
madridguy:
Quran/Bible account are the best.

The bible doesn't say fu k young girls.

Don't put the two next to each other, you child molester.
Re: Why Always Them by Bitterkolatea4: 10:43pm On Mar 19
Br4life:
Why is it that one section of the country is always happy when evil berate SS or SE .
They want united south and yet encouraging and supporting army to wipe out a village in the same south..
The same section of the country leader have ordered odii killing,now okuama killing , why always them and yet they always tell SS how SE is their enemy.
I hope SS are taking note of the these people that claimed the want a united south
as a bona-fide edo son, i beg you in the name of God to leave south south alone, please take south south off yoir Tribalistic mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Always Them by chopnaira: 10:44pm On Mar 19
You guys and agenda. Always forcing attache with the SS even when those ones don't rate you.
Re: Why Always Them by chopnaira: 10:46pm On Mar 19
Ofunaofu:

It's always ibo people, rest

Whenever you are reminded of your treachery committed against the SS and SE
Treachery like those commited by Biafria Soldiers. Remember how you took the Midwest under 12 hours. Victor Banjo begged Ojukwu to appoint a Benin man, but he instead resisted and made an Iboman to lord over them.

You people should rest. There are videos of SS people protesting occupations in their land by Biafria forces and of course the occupation came with murders and rapes, and they form resistant groups to fight back. And of course the celebration when the Biafrian soliders were flushed out. They haven't forgotten and want to be left alone as a standalone region. Stop trying to force a marriage they don't want.

Re: Why Always Them by Br4life: 10:57am On Apr 11
Bitterkolatea4:
as a bona-fide edo son, i beg you in the name of God to leave south south alone, please take south south off yoir Tribalistic mouth.
nobody send u

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will Win The 2007 Presidential Election On Saturday / Atiku’s Name Not On Ballot Paper - Ac Alleges / Change = Bottom Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.