Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,884 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

If You Have A Laptop To Sell With These Few, Standard Requirements, DM - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / If You Have A Laptop To Sell With These Few, Standard Requirements, DM (169 Views)

Mainstream Laptop To Be Sold As It Is.... / Sports Website For Sell With Google Adsense / I need a laptop repair store in Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A Laptop To Sell With These Few, Standard Requirements, DM by GreaterFuture(m): 7:16am On Mar 19
I want to buy immediately.

256 or 512 SSD
Long lasting battery
Good typing Touch pads, backlit keyboard.
No faults.
8GB RAM or more.
8th, 9th Generation CPU or Upwards
Preferably DELL products.

Every other thing doesn't matter, I don't care.
Don't care for or want Touchscreen Display.
Don't care for Graphics card and co.
Don't care for beauty or looks.
Key functionality as mentioned above, is the most important thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have A Laptop To Sell With These Few, Standard Requirements, DM by GreaterFuture(m): 7:16am On Mar 19
Looking for a very good deal.
Re: If You Have A Laptop To Sell With These Few, Standard Requirements, DM by Ominie(m): 8:43am On Mar 19
State your budget.
Re: If You Have A Laptop To Sell With These Few, Standard Requirements, DM by GreaterFuture(m): 11:42pm On Mar 19
Ominie:
State your budget.
250, 300k to 350k max

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Laptop To Sell With These Few, Standard Requirements, DM by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:36am On Mar 20
CC: ikechukz
Re: If You Have A Laptop To Sell With These Few, Standard Requirements, DM by ikechukz(m): 10:59am On Mar 20
iLoveYouToo:
CC: ikechukz
Thanks for the mention boss 🫡

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Laptop To Sell With These Few, Standard Requirements, DM by ikechukz(m): 11:01am On Mar 20
GreaterFuture:
I want to buy immediately.

256 or 512 SSD
Long lasting battery
Good typing Touch pads, backlit keyboard.
No faults.
8GB RAM or more.
8th, 9th Generation CPU or Upwards
Preferably DELL products.

Every other thing doesn't matter, I don't care.
Don't care for or want Touchscreen Display.
Don't care for Graphics card and co.
Don't care for beauty or looks.
Key functionality as mentioned above, is the most important thing
We've got you covered boss. You can browse through the selection on our website www.maxio.ng or send me a message on whatsapp so I can share them directly to you - 08091062121

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Laptop To Sell With These Few, Standard Requirements, DM by GreaterFuture(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20
ikechukz:

We've got you covered boss. You can browse through the selection on our website www.maxio.ng or send me a message on whatsapp so I can share them directly to you - 08091062121
Okay, I will dM you now
I'm trying to get best best of the best deal..
Excellent Prices

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra / Xiaomi Monitor Display Gone Bad. / SOLD!6pcs Uk Used Iphone SE 32gb Ios Version-12. Price-#40keach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.