Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing (16349 Views)

Soldiers Killing: Army Withdraws From Okuama Community / Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing by Tochj(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20
opera1:
For peace to reign on that land, they should produce those killers swiftly.
Every APC supporter thinks like a goat
So Armless villagers should produce armed men?
Re: Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing by opera1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20
Tochj:

Every APC supporter thinks like a goat
So Armless villagers should produce armed men?

Continue shielding them, they will soon wipe you and your evil gang away.
Re: Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20
Life is hard for senseless pepol dis days, I can pardon you because I can understand what you are going tru already. And am not surprised on Ur Nonsense opinion because you are Civilian, a bloody one for that matter.🤣

Bigkoko:
Na the same thing we dey talk. Only people with IQ lower than a domestic donkey feel the LGA supposed to be wipe out! No be so? Donkey!

Re: Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing by Bigkoko: 5:17pm On Mar 20
See this mumu dey form soldiers man.... hahahahaha. Small boys I train dey different Brigade dey fight Boko Haram, boys wey still dey call me Sir anywhere them see me...

You get luck say na faceless forum be this, I for locate which barrack you dey make one of my boys put you for guard room!

In the meantime, try leave Nigeria visit any country, make I personally humble you and teach you how military personnel dey behave amongst civilians!

Rusty AK them Carry give this one dey make he head big...... Go creek go meet boys wey carry better tools make we know whether them go see your bone sef for burial

AuwalYusuf812:
Life is hard for senseless pepol dis days, I can pardon you because I can understand what you are going tru already. And am not surprised on Ur Nonsense opinion because you are Civilian, a bloody one for that matter.🤣

Re: Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing by blacknp(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20
Bigkoko:
See this mumu dey form soldiers man.... hahahahaha. Small boys I train dey different Brigade dey fight Boko Haram, boys wey still dey call me Sir anywhere them see me...

You get luck say na faceless forum be this, I for locate which barrack you dey make one of my boys put you for guard room!

In the meantime, try leave Nigeria visit any country, make I personally humble you and teach you how military personnel dey behave amongst civilians!

Rusty AK them Carry give this one dey make he head big...... Go creek go meet boys wey carry better tools make we know whether them go see your bone sef for burial

Eedris Abdulkareem of Nairaland we done hear you, Typical Empty Barrel will always make the loudest noise.

Make you dey form hard man, until Paul Kegame sign your deportation letter from Kigali.
Re: Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20
BRAINLESS 😕

Bigkoko:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing by Bigkoko: 5:23pm On Mar 20
Hahaha 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 sey you be soldier man na? Drop your barrack whether you no go chop guard room......

Your mate dey Sambisa dey fight Boko Haram, you dey here for nairaland dey behave like a typical donkey...... Check well now, you find out say na AWOL naim he dey so he no go go war fronts. Oye Ara!

AuwalYusuf812:
BRAINLESS 😕

Re: Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20
Give me Ur Location

Bigkoko:
Hahaha 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 sey you be soldier man na? Drop your barrack whether you no go chop guard room...... Oye Ara!

Re: Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing by Bigkoko: 5:26pm On Mar 20
Hahaha 😂😂🤣 soldier wey dey fear to name he barrack! Na civilians dey fear, no be soldier my dear grin grin grin grin grin.
I no say your location, your barrack.

AuwalYusuf812:
Give me Ur Location

Re: Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20
Security reason...just do me a favour and give me Ur Location

Bigkoko:
Hahaha 😂😂🤣 soldier wey dey fear to name he barrack!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing by Bigkoko: 5:28pm On Mar 20
Get out from here. See your low mentality. So I go just do you favor as per you be who? I don't do favors to people who kill or encourage killing of civilians! I will rather do Satan favor than people like you!

AuwalYusuf812:
Security reason...just do me a favour and give me Ur Location

Re: Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20
Make u no fear. I promise you even if ah can't make it to Ur destination I must get guys way dey serve near Ur state maybe even in Ur state

Bigkoko:
Get out from here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20
[Give me Ur Location ma shock u

quote author=Bigkoko post=129024225]Get out from here. See your low mentality. So I go just do you favor as per you be who? I don't do favors to people who kill or encourage killing of civilians! I will rather do Satan favor than people like you!

[/quote]
Re: Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing by Bigkoko: 5:40pm On Mar 20
For your mind now, you be officer baa? Hahaha hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Na people like you dey drag NA back.... too much social media and no time for self study.... tueh. You need a lot of training, not just that of carrying AK, a lot of training of how to behave.....

No worry, if you fear no dey catch you drop your name and picture here, I go call you live so that you go know who you dey talk with

AuwalYusuf812:
Make u no fear. I promise you even if ah can't make it to Ur destination I must get guys way dey serve near Ur state maybe even in Ur state

Re: Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing by Bigkoko: 5:42pm On Mar 20
Wetin fit shock me pass your senseless encouragement to kill civilians and burn their houses because few criminals kill soldiers?

Wetin fit shock me pass Asiwaju be president?

Wetin fit shock me pass a so called Col dey do nairaland? Abi you no be Col again? grin grin

When the right leader enter, I dey sure people like you will be weeded out from NA....mark this word.

AuwalYusuf812:
[Give me Ur Location ma shock u

quote author=Bigkoko post=129024225]Get out from here. See your low mentality. So I go just do you favor as per you be who? I don't do favors to people who kill or encourage killing of civilians! I will rather do Satan favor than people like you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG / Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure / FG Charges Ekweremadu, Akpan With Refusal To Declare Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.