Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Have No Sympathy For Nigeria Soldiers They Are The Killer Of Civilian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Sympathy For Nigeria Soldiers They Are The Killer Of Civilian (99 Views)

Pictures Of Civilian Presidents Of Nigeria In Military Uniforms / Kano: Stop Playing Victim Mentality, No Sympathy Votes In 2023 - NNPP Tells APC / Pantami: Presidency’s Statement Confirms Sympathy For Terrorism - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Sympathy For Nigeria Soldiers They Are The Killer Of Civilian by Zulu11zulu: 9:11am On Mar 19
I will never support or have mercy for any Nigeria soldiers kill by what ever reason by any groups or terrorist.

I don't care who the hell are they to complain about killing them, did you know how many innocent lives those useless arm good for nothing soldiers wasted for nothing, ask some families you will understand the pain they passed true because of those coward who knows how to attack only civilians.

Those people don't deserve any sympathy.

Nigeria soldiers or police will tell you on your face straight that they will waste you and nothing will happen and they did it and nothing happened.

This people make some of our family's motherless, fatherless, childless, very painful to some family's.

Let us be sincere to condem Nigeria law enforcement firs the way they behave to our citizens firs before we start to blame innocent village people, no body knows what starts the killings to me I don't trust Nigeria army and thire statements,
No body can just start killing soldiers whiteout any provocation.

We never heard from anyone from the village to tell thire own stories what happened everyone is blaming them.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Sympathy For Nigeria Soldiers They Are The Killer Of Civilian by jkpbestseries: 9:19am On Mar 19
Soldiers on peace keeping should be neutral but in Nigeria is a different case

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Adam Recalled Their Story / Anambra APC, YPP Others Benefits From Sen Ifeanyi Ubah's Empowerment Programs / Prince Of Mburubu Fixes Dates For Funeral Of Late Mum, HRM Josephine Ezeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.