Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) (50785 Views)

What Causes This. / Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) / Kenyans Duped Into Wearing Pants As Face Masks To Prevent COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19
No wonder dick head de bleach. E don't see Taya na make when E see finish E de vomit 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by xtian110: 4:48pm On Mar 19
Chai

3 Likes

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by TrackerSK: 4:51pm On Mar 19
id4sho:
Vagina bleach tongue. I mean pussy chemistry, chlorine shocked, (NaClO),
(Ca(ClO)2),( Ca(OH)2), (CaCl2), (Cl2), (ClO2).
A lady told me she felt like throwing up when washing her pussy during periods cry. That's some kind of putrid stench odour oozing out.
WTF man. some can't smell their panties undecided

Reason why dick head is fair cool
And some men will be sucking it
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Entanglement: 4:55pm On Mar 19
lovediehatelive:
Saw this post and some where of the opinion that it's as a result of healthiness. Others were saying it's because of pH imbalance, that means it's not healthy.

What could be the cause?
and some ediot simps will be putting his mouth inside a vagina angry

That organ that inhibited all know kinds of bacteria in the world undecided
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 5:04pm On Mar 19
id4sho:
A lady told me she felt like throwing up when washing her pussy during periods cry. That's some kind of putrid stench odour oozing out.

Woman wrapper tongue first of seeing you make comment and come be topic wey concern wetin I no know
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by AuthorMan: 5:15pm On Mar 19
NPFLADMIN:

Bro this is hilarious!!!

You serious about the hunger?

I for help but I can't give wetin I no get.

Thanks bro. I was only joking. Sometimes one needs to be unserious.
Its not bad to be a clown for some seconds sometimes.

Thanks
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Starpro87(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19
Let the boys kuku kill all the ladies on this topic.

1 Like

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by candelahria(f): 5:29pm On Mar 19
Douching ( using any form of "hygiene wash" inside the vagina can encourage growth of dangerous bacteria cos it tampers with the good bacteria). The vagina has its unique smell and cleanses itself naturally. It's the vulva( the external Instruments)that needs to be cleaned with only water and maybe mild soap. Boric acid is still acid and is useful when there's an infection. A woman with normal vaginal discharge doesn't need it.
dawnomike:
You're very right...
Borric capsule or virgina wash mist help as well

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:30pm On Mar 19
mysticwarrior:
Watch the way the women will avoid this thread.

Why should women avoid this thread?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by NPFLADMIN(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19
AuthorMan:

Thanks bro. I was only joking. Sometimes one needs to be unserious. Its not bad to be a clown for some seconds sometimes.
Thanks
You no dey joke about the hunger?
Az in you no dey shout Ebi n pa mi?
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by blackborn7(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19
candelahria:
The normal pH of the vagina is acidic. Vaginal discharge causes the bleaching of the underwear. It's normal. To prevent this, use panty liners always and wash your panties immediately after use.
chai...men!! after we go dey use tongue dey suck wetin dey change pant color, ingesting dangerous chemical come dey feel funky on top, believing say we wan impress. imagine an innocent and a harmless dvck thrusted in an acidic vaginal.....after they go complain say 5mins. 10mins too quick, when the demonic ezymes are already feasting on our progesterone.

fear womaan, because e get why.................. if their toto no wound you, their mouth go wound you, if mouth and toto no wound you, their attitude go kill you. i rest my case
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by candelahria(f): 5:38pm On Mar 19
You could contract certain viral infections, many of which can only be managed but can't completely be cured and also oral Yeast infection if she's infected. HPV ( One of them) has been linked to oral cancer and warts and many people do not get vaccinated.. So, it's not safe.
seetomorrow:

Nice hearing this. But does it really affects badly to a Man if he gives head? Since it will wash this off this way, does it?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by candelahria(f): 5:40pm On Mar 19
Lol🤣
God knows what's meant for what so everything falls in place perfectly. It's slightly acidic (pH between 4-5) so it's not like corrosive or something

Fuckyoumod:

how come the penis is speared from this acid?

Just want to understand, something that can bleach an underwear should be able to have some effects on the penis. Correct me if I'm wrong

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by candelahria(f): 5:46pm On Mar 19
It's slightly acidic, rest. Don't you know orange juice also contains acid? Yet you lick orange like no man's business. If it was the stomach acid, ehen... that's like pH of 0, 1 which is very strong, that's why it can breakdown and even damage the walls of the stomach if not careful. The pH of vagina discharge is 4-5.
blackborn7:

chai...men!! after we go dey use tongue dey suck wetin dey change pant color, ingesting dangerous chemical come dey feel funky on top, believing say we wan impress. imagine an innocent and a harmless dvck thrusted in an acidic vaginal.....after they go complain say 5mins. 10mins too quick, when the demonic ezymes are already feasting on our progesterone.

fear womaan, because e get why.................. if their toto no wound you, their mouth go wound you, if mouth and toto no wound you, their attitude go kill you. i rest my case

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by olumide884: 5:47pm On Mar 19
The normal pH of the vagina is acidic. Vaginal discharge causes the bleaching of the underwear. It's normal. To prevent this, use panty liners always and wash your panties immediately after use.The normal pH of the vagina is acidic. Vaginal discharge causes the bleaching of the underwear. It's normal. To prevent this, use panty liners always and wash your panties immediately after use....

2 Likes

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Haydens: 5:49pm On Mar 19
SisterAnn:
Four idiots liked your post.

Quote coming from the deepest place of guiltiness.

You must be oozing a very strong stench down there that's why you are pained by my post.

Dirty píg.

2 Likes

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Scamburster(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19
sonofsteven:
and some guys give head

Na so one chinko girl dey tell suck suck

Make I suck come carry rubbish on top my 1k rmb
Lol, that is cheap chinko banny, try those Tanzania and Ethiopian there on hustle mode, without ¥200 no talk.
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 5:56pm On Mar 19
SeeWahala:
Kpekus acid cry very potent stuff

Sleep with your d1ck inside one overnight and wake up to a melted phallus undecided

gringrin
Made my day

Two bottles of Desperado 🍻 for this man..

2 Likes

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by seguno2: 5:58pm On Mar 19
SisterAnn:
This is why most guys have pink lips. It's a good thing though.

What’s the connection of men’s pink lips with this issue of bleached pants

2 Likes

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Scamburster(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19
candelahria:
You could contract certain viral infections, many of which can only be managed but can't completely be cured and also oral Yeast infection if she's infected. HPV ( One of them) has been linked to oral cancer and warts and many people do not get vaccinated.. So, it's not safe.
Please elaborate.
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by SisterAnn(f): 6:02pm On Mar 19
seguno2:

What’s the connection of men’s pink lips with this issue of bleached pants
Hahaha 😃😃 hahaha 😃 hahaha hahaha 😃 hahaha

Segee, do you have pink lips or not?

2 Likes

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by SisterAnn(f): 6:07pm On Mar 19
Haydens:

Quote coming from the deepest place of guiltiness.

You must be oozing a very strong stench down there that's why you are pained by my post.

Dirty píg.
More idiocy oozing from you.
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by NairalandGOAT1: 6:10pm On Mar 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Grab my weed and bottle this post is gonna be a nice one

Wow wow wow! Now I see why the skin color on the head of my penisss is getting lighter..oh no sandra kpekus is bleaching the hell outta my dickkk
This is to say there is a big problem for those sucking and licking the vagina
Except the fact that the saliva pH is some how alkaline and neutral
So it will neutralize it when we men suck

But still I won't put my mouth in that gadmnnn place

Are you sure is Sandra's kpekus? Or Lawretta's what if it's Janet's own or Sharon? You never can tell if it's Mary's own or Blessing's since there's no name written on it
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by NairalandGOAT1: 6:20pm On Mar 19
IamMobisola:

Y’all came out from that same place. In summary, you are also disgusting

You forgot that some of us came through CS right?

I don't wanna call you olodo so don't push me grin cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19
Oh dear. I give up
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by IamMobisola(f): 6:44pm On Mar 19
NairalandGOAT1:

You forgot that some of us came through CS right?

I don't wanna call you olodo so don't push me grin cheesy tongue
It doesn’t change anything. He said women are disgusting, so anything that comes out of those same women is also disgusting isn’t it?

Na you be olodo
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19
shocked acidic water from kpekus
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19
Sirmwill:

How is this on Front page

Yuck
This is a reminder that Girls, Ladies, Women are Low-key disgusting 🤢

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19
ZombieTAMER:

Dirty underwear thread gonna be nice?

Baba is high

Seriously all this kind thing dey make man lost the urge for sex easily
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Konquest: 7:08pm On Mar 19
candelahria:
The normal pH of the vagina is acidic. Vaginal discharge causes the bleaching of the underwear. It's normal. To prevent this, use panty liners always and wash your panties immediately after use.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Dminister(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19
This is what turned my dick cap to pink
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Konquest: 7:14pm On Mar 19
id4sho:

Lol... It's slightly acidic in the VJ area (which itself is self-cleaning). Quite normal unless there are other congenital issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life / Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) / 389 New COVID-19 Cases, 116 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 27 - (1422 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.