Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) (50845 Views)

What Causes This. / Woman Who Makes Kunu With Old Pants Caught In Kenya (Photos, Video) / Kenyans Duped Into Wearing Pants As Face Masks To Prevent COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Konquest: 7:30pm On Mar 19
candelahria:
You could contract certain viral infections, many of which can only be managed but can't completely be cured and also oral Yeast infection if she's infected. HPV ( One of them) has been linked to oral cancer and warts and many people do not get vaccinated.. So, it's not safe.
Nicely put.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19
candelahria:
Douching ( using any form of "hygiene wash" inside the vagina can encourage growth of dangerous bacteria cos it tampers with the good bacteria). The vagina has its unique smell and cleanses itself naturally. It's the vulva( the external Instruments)that needs to be cleaned with only water and maybe mild soap. Boric acid is still acid and is useful when there's an infection. A woman with normal vaginal discharge doesn't need it.
Thanks for the enlightenment...

1 Like

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19
Can you imagine watin a man carry for head at this time of economic hardship grin grin grin grin
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Konquest: 7:39pm On Mar 19
candelahria:
It's slightly acidic, rest. Don't you know orange juice also contains acid? Yet you lick orange like no man's business. If it was the stomach acid, ehen... that's like pH of 0, 1 which is very strong, that's why it can breakdown and even damage the walls of the stomach if not careful. The pH of vagina discharge is 4-5.
Some of the thread responses here cracked me up... But it also shows that a lot of males are clueless about the biological makeup of women and they have to step up and learn about even themselves. Fortunately, my mother was in the medical profession and I read all her medical books and encyclopedias in the family home library, so, I have a knowledge of these medical facts and more from decades back when I was younger.

I must commend you for your educative and insightful responses here.

Ciao.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Papayaayasager(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19
candelahria:
The normal pH of the vagina is acidic. Vaginal discharge causes the bleaching of the underwear. It's normal. To prevent this, use panty liners always and wash your panties immediately after use.

It's acidic and we put out dick? God oooooooo
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Ebubu2: 7:47pm On Mar 19
SeeWahala:
Kpekus acid cry very potent stuff

Sleep with your d1ck inside one overnight and wake up to a melted phallus undecided
grin

2 Likes

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by oneman2k7: 7:59pm On Mar 19
candelahria:
The normal pH of the vagina is acidic. Vaginal discharge causes the bleaching of the underwear. It's normal. To prevent this, use panty liners always and wash your panties immediately after use.

Men don suffer, so na inside acid men dey chuk prick.
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19
Discharge from kpekus
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Arabs999: 8:30pm On Mar 19
id4sho:
Vagina bleach tongue. I mean pussy chemistry, chlorine shocked, (NaClO),
(Ca(ClO)2),( Ca(OH)2), (CaCl2), (Cl2), (ClO2).
A lady told me she felt like throwing up when washing her pussy during periods cry. That's some kind of putrid stench odour oozing out.
WTF man. some can't smell their panties undecided

Reason why dick head is fair cool

... Nna... You deserve a universal award. This is because I have never laughed since Tinubu assumed office, and today you made me and others to laugh because of some lurbish emanating from Kpekus...
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Dsimmer: 8:45pm On Mar 19
SeeWahala:

Sleep with your d1ck inside one overnight and wake up to a melted phallus undecided

Lol. That was funny.

2 Likes

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by seetomorrow: 9:09pm On Mar 19
candelahria:
You could contract certain viral infections, many of which can only be managed but can't completely be cured and also oral Yeast infection if she's infected. HPV ( One of them) has been linked to oral cancer and warts and many people do not get vaccinated.. So, it's not safe.

Thank you so much, you sound more like a medical doctor. But i only do that on wifey......ONLY
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by sonofsteven: 9:23pm On Mar 19
Scamburster:

Lol, that is cheap chinko banny, try those Tanzania and Ethiopian there on hustle mode, without ¥200 no talk.

Tanzania or other zab, dey charge 300 per shot

800 for a full night
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by adecz: 9:24pm On Mar 19
Hot, acidic pooosy❗️❗️

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by kollog: 10:07pm On Mar 19
Sccarrr:
Obo ti gbona paa bi radiator toh run many miles..na the heat😏
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by turawaa(m): 10:32pm On Mar 19
Same thing that make this pants bleach is also used in scorpion 🦂 stint....
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Alexxx2000: 11:43pm On Mar 19
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by candelahria(f): 12:49am On Mar 20
I most definitely am...
seetomorrow:

Thank you so much, you sound more like a medical doctor. But i only do that on wifey......ONLY
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by candelahria(f): 12:50am On Mar 20
Thanks
Konquest:

Some of the thread responses here cracked me up... But it also shows that a lot of males are clueless about the biological makeup of women and they have to step up and learn about even themselves. Fortunately, my mother was in the medical profession and I read all her medical books and encyclopedias in the family home library, so, I have a knowledge of these medical facts and more from decades back when I was younger.

I must commend you for your educative and insightful responses here.

Ciao.

1 Like

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by seetomorrow: 1:00am On Mar 20
candelahria:
I most definitely am...

Nice but is safe with only wifey
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Rickyforeign(m): 4:09am On Mar 20
Melted phallus KE? 😂
SeeWahala:

1 Like

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Stallione(m): 4:53am On Mar 20
Acidic pu. Ssy grin
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:40am On Mar 20
What is this? Mannabbqgrils abeg come pack your pants comot for here o, no let Mynd44 see them and begin laugh at you
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Rejoice28(f): 11:51am On Mar 20
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by Abemy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 20
lovediehatelive:
Saw this post and some where of the opinion that it's as a result of healthiness. Others were saying it's because of pH imbalance, that means it's not healthy.

What could be the cause?

Use of undiluted Hypo or bleach, while washing.
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by NairalandGOAT1: 3:06pm On Mar 20
IamMobisola:

It doesn’t change anything. He said women are disgusting, so anything that comes out of those same women is also disgusting isn’t it?

Na you be olodo

You were talking about those who came of the vagina and not women!

Again, I don't want to call you olodo!
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by candelahria(f): 6:43am On Mar 23
Avoid it if you can. Bacteria could be spread causing infection of the mouth or urinary tract.
seetomorrow:

Nice but is safe with only wifey
Re: What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 4:09pm On Mar 30
candelahria:
Avoid it if you can. Bacteria could be spread causing infection of the mouth or urinary tract.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) / Jehovah's Witness Wife Rejected Blood Transfusion For Her Husband & He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.