Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS (13214 Views)

Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs / Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun / Olimpotic Meristemasis: Ayade Presents 1.1trn Budget Estimate For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by 10thTenthMan: 1:41pm On Mar 19
TriCee:
lol

Typically by Nigerian Standards?

60 to 70 per cent.

In more obscure situations as much as 90 per cent.
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Samesame247: 1:44pm On Mar 19
One trillion?!

Oga Wike, you bi bosss!
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Deogratiasfx: 1:45pm On Mar 19
Wait o.... FCT is not different from any other state na, why not take the Budget to FCT House of Assembly ?
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Tinibu45: 1:46pm On Mar 19
John389:
Wike my LEADER!!!

My guy this don't deserve to be called leader, the looting is too much, have you ever travel out of Nigeria to see what your leader are taking away from us, I'm a graduate I'm suppose to be working but here I'm in abroad doing illegal risk business Just to survive my family, Don't you know how you suffer to make money, yet we are here praising our slave masters..

2 Likes

Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by slipperyanus07: 1:53pm On Mar 19
This people have finish Nigeria
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by SoNature(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19
Deogratiasfx:
Wait o.... FCT is not different from any other state na, why not take the Budget to FCT House of Assembly ?

FCT is a territory, not a state. House of Reps serves as FCT's House of Assembly. The FCT minister is the Governor of the FCT. She has one senatorial district, not three like other states.

1 Like

Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Nemesis0147(m): 1:54pm On Mar 19
Judolisco:
Wike the wicked.... Wike na man true true... We Don dey see him hand for Abuja
sorry but which hand and for which area/aspect?

1 Like

Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Bfly: 1:56pm On Mar 19
Nigeria .
What form of idea of existence is this? We are experiencing the opposite side of civil government
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Simeonjoe1: 2:05pm On Mar 19
iichidodo:
F**k Wike, What's he to do with that kind of money? Build a f**king Nuclear power station in Abuja??..

State like Abuja need atleast 30trn for efficient world class infrastructure and to run optimally. 1.2trn is so meagre, it's not even enough for only educational budgets of fct
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Deogratiasfx: 2:05pm On Mar 19
SoNature:

FCT is a territory, not a state. House of Reps serves as FCT's House of Assembly. The FCT minister is the Governor of the FCT. She has one senatorial district, not three like other states.

But according to PEPT and Supreme Court FCT is like every other state.

1 Like

Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by yusufmurry: 2:09pm On Mar 19
iichidodo:
F**k Wike, What's he to do with that kind of money? Build a f**king Nuclear power station in Abuja??..

Don't mind them, let them keep empowering Wike. He will act against them with them
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Deogratiasfx: 2:09pm On Mar 19
Tinibu45:

My guy this don't deserve to be called leader, the looting is too much, have you ever travel out of Nigeria to see what your leader are taking away from us, I'm a graduate I'm suppose to be working but here I'm in abroad doing illegal risk business Just to survive my family, Don't you know how you suffer to make money, yet we are here praising our slave masters..

We are not only praising them we are worshipping them.
Wait until APC gullible supporters come to tell u how Tinubu is the Best thing to happen to Nigeria and later use another NL account to beg for money to feed
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Chummynoni(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19
96ACE:
Do you know that if after all your expenses you decide to save up 1 million Naira every month from now till the next 500 years you will not be able to get up to a Billion Naira. shocked But you laugh every time they loot and share these funds as if nothing dey happen. Nation is perishing and boys are smiling and doing skits with their destinies
omo!! Your calculation make me depressed, lol. Can you do a breakdown?
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Ykc2(m): 2:11pm On Mar 19
20 years later Abuja indigenes will start to tell us how they accommodated us by giving some southerners free land meanwhile Abuja is been built with oil money ,just like some accomodators gave igbo free land in lagos
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Chummynoni(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19
Tinibu45:

leave that guy. Most of them are lost souls. If only they know the damage these looters are causing us.
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Toluwanise247(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19
immaculatengang:
Ireti go just dey vexxxx on sighting wicked wike grin
You like wahala
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by ruggedtimi(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19
This man
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by ruggedtimi(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19
I no understand wike and flag amakiri
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by ruggedtimi(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19
Wike na the highest office man...anywhere him dey,creates an office.
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by 96ACE: 2:35pm On Mar 19
Chummynoni:
omo!! Your calculation make me depressed, lol. Can you do a breakdown?
No vex I meant to type every year, if you save 1 million every year in 500 years you’ll have saved 720 million which is not up to a billion. Can any one live up to 200 years?
Even if one is capable of saving 1 million every month it will take the person 50 years to get 720 million Naira and 73 years to save 1 billion Naira

1 Like

Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Brownemeka: 2:35pm On Mar 19
vanitybutiwanti:

https://thenationonlineng.net/wike-presents-n1-1trn-fct-budget-to-nass/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Fergie001 Mynd44
The this people just they mention money... even pepper go done finish
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19
Jovi10:
1.1 trillion to do what exactly? Wait until you see the breakdown of the supposed projects. We are cursed in this country with greedy people both politicians and civilians.

You as a civilian because dollar is high, you'll use that to increase the price of your goods plus the ones you've had long before the increase of dollars and you think you're any different from our politicians?
I'm not cursed and please speak for your self and don't generalize it... WIKE has doings and he will deliver...
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Lovit(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19
That's like 3 states budget

ok, we are watching. Hope IGR will be 70% of this budget?
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19
Antoeni:
Demonic & Satanic Wike
next please
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Chummynoni(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19
96ACE:

No vex I meant to type every year, if you save 1 million every year in 500 years you’ll have saved 720 million which is not up to a billion. Can any one live up to 200 years?
Even if one is capable of saving 1 million every month it will take the person 50 years to get 720 million Naira and 73 years to save 1 billion Naira
yeah!! This is right!

1 Like

Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Cromagnon: 2:54pm On Mar 19
tuoyoojo:
the way they call this money eh
one trillion is 1000 billion

how much of this money would end in private pockets?
dollar is now 1500. Forget the illions
What can the money buy
Same as what 300 billion could buy when dollar was 400
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Cromagnon: 2:59pm On Mar 19
Jovi10:
1.1 trillion to do what exactly? Wait until you see the breakdown of the supposed projects. We are cursed in this country with greedy people both politicians and civilians.

You as a civilian because dollar is high, you'll use that to increase the price of your goods plus the ones you've had long before the increase of dollars and you think you're any different from our politicians?
Are you still charging old price for your services?
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Cromagnon: 3:04pm On Mar 19
iichidodo:
same money
Just more zeroes cos of dollar
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Cromagnon: 3:07pm On Mar 19
SoNature:
I like that the capital expenditure is higher than the recurrent expenditure. I hope he spends according to the budget since nobody asks politicians what was achieved with the previous year's budget while presenting a bogus financial plan for a new year.

However, I checked to see the projected IGR so I can get a sense of the percentage of the sum he intends to borrow but I didn't see any projected IGR. I guess this report didn't capture that piece of important information.
you cannot be this naive
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Bizibi(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19
tuoyoojo:
the way they call this money eh
one trillion is 1000 billion

how much of this money would end in private pockets?
the last minister was returning money to get 10% of it doing nothing,the idiot did for 8 years. When one sees someone who is willing to work I appreciate it because the only minister that worked a lot in Abuja is el rufai though Bala Mohammed did some work at least one can credit wuye district and guzape to him but it wasn't enough then came the disaster of them all under buhari administration.
Re: Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS by Jovi10: 3:16pm On Mar 19
Cromagnon:

Are you still charging old price for your services?

I'm not into buying and selling. If I was I wouldn't sell old things the same price as new ones, that's stealing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps / We Shall Rebuild The Destroyed Places Of Worship Affected Since 2011- El Rufai / Lai Mohammed: We Have Uncovered 476 Online Sites Set Up To Fight Govermnent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.