Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk (3105 Views)

Coca-cola Plans To Launch Its First Alcoholic Drink / What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk / New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by zhike: 9:19pm On Mar 21
faceland:

I don't think I said anything wrong. I'm very skeptical you can arrest me and would kindly like to dare/challenge you to attempt to arrest me (or file any meaningful complain)

In summary; You can not, and you're bluffing.
Let me know when you are in south africa so that I can open case against you.
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by zhike: 9:21pm On Mar 21
faceland:

Stop doing drugs kid.
It seems your brain needs comprehensive examination by a psychiatrist. 😟
...or maybe you just need to read more. You are so uninformed.
You need to learn to know what you say in the public space.
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by folake4u(f): 10:56pm On Mar 21
I'm lactose intolerant and generally not a fan of dairy products such as (milk, yoghurt, fura de nunu).

I eat ice cream once in a while though and it's cos of cravings.
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by faceland: 5:59am On Mar 22
zhike:

Let me know when you are in south africa so that I can open case against you.

Anyway, nothing will carry me to South Africa of my own free will. The people get on my nerves both black and white for different reasons.
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by faceland: 6:08am On Mar 22
Farfalla:

Please do not make claims you can't substantiate on a public forum. According to online sources, the average life expectancy for Kenya is 63 years, while it's 53 years for Nigeria. Sure there are Kenyan men who meet their death while in their 50s, but it's not the norm as you're trying to imply, and it's certainly not as a result of drinking milk. Lol!

There are no parasites from the milk they drink as you claim because most Kenyan households brew their milk tea to boiling point and those who choose to take cold milk will usually find pasteurised milk packaged in sachets and plastic bottles. There are also those who milk their own cows in their homesteads and they will sieve and boil the milk before allowing it to cool, ready for sale or for domestic consumption.

One doesn't need to be a caff calf to take milk. grin
Nigerians are just not "milk people", just like Kenyans and South Africans aren't "palm oil people" and that's okay.

Do you know what life expectancy is?
If life expectancy is 63 (in school that is approximately 60), that means most of them would drop dead before they reach approximately 60. So am still right to say they quench in their 50's... Anyway keep drinking your milk. I suspect you have a milk products you want to sell here on Nairaland to be advocating sucking discharge from cows instead of water.

I was pointing out, they have parasite from the host cow being transferred to a human consumer.
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by faceland: 6:23am On Mar 22
Farfalla:

Please do not make claims you can't substantiate on a public forum. According to ONLINE SOURCES, the average life expectancy for Kenya is 63 years, while it's 53 years for Nigeria. Sure there are Kenyan men who meet their death while in their 50s, but it's not the norm as you're trying to imply, and it's certainly not as a result of drinking milk. Lol!

There are no parasites from the milk they drink as you claim because most Kenyan households brew their milk tea to boiling point and those who choose to take cold milk will usually find pasteurised milk packaged in sachets and plastic bottles. There are also those who milk their own cows in their homesteads and they will sieve and boil the milk before allowing it to cool, ready for sale or for domestic consumption.

One doesn't need to be a caff calf to take milk. grin
Nigerians are just not "milk people", just like Kenyans and South Africans aren't "palm oil people" and that's okay.

Your online source is Google Snippet showing data during the 2020 pandemic era.

Other websites dedicated to statistics alone will say 50s (which is very much the same thing and more updated than Google Snippet from the year 2020)... That is just life expectancy, could be accident or aids.

As an ignorant South Africans, you might be shocked to find out that they are different type of Nigerians (different from the Igbo hustlers you see on your street). Some eat nothing else but milk for months (because they have no other food source while in the bush).

Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by Farfalla(f): 8:37am On Mar 22
faceland:

Your online source is Google Snippet showing data during the 2020 pandemic era.

Other websites dedicated to statistics alone will say 50s (which is very much the same thing and more updated than Google Snippet from the year 2020)... That is just life expectancy, could be accident or aids.

As an ignorant South Africans, you might be shocked to find out that they are different type of Nigerians (different from the Igbo hustlers you see on your street). Some eat nothing else but milk for months (because they have no other food source while in the bush).

It doesn't matter which data we use. Whether it's data from 2020 or 2024, the Kenyan life expectancy, while not impressive, is higher than Nigeria's.

You're the ignorant one if you believe there are people in SA who live in the bush and survive on milk only. Where did you get that from? grin
So they can afford cows, but cannot afford food?
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by GloriousGbola: 8:46am On Mar 22
Farfalla:

It doesn't matter which data we use. Whether it's data from 2020 or 2024, the Kenyan life expectancy, while not impressive, is higher than Nigeria's.

You're the ignorant one if you believe there are people in SA who live in the bush and survive on milk only. Where did you get that from? grin
So they can afford cows, but cannot afford food?

come on now - we know you are a masai maiden . everyone in kenya is a nomadic cattle herder who lives on a diet of cows milk and blood

no be you be this?

1 Like

Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by Farfalla(f): 9:09am On Mar 22
faceland:

Do you know what life expectancy is?
If life expectancy is 63 (in school that is approximately 60), that means most of them would drop dead before they reach approximately 60. So am still right to say they quench in their 50's... Anyway keep drinking your milk. I suspect you have a milk products you want to sell here on Nairaland to be advocating sucking discharge from cows instead of water.

I was pointing out, they have parasite from the host cow being transferred to a human consumer.

Sorry to say, but you sound like someone who's never been to any school. I'm even surprised you can type. Did you ever learn anything about Louis Pasteur in primary school? There are no parasites transferred from cows to humans because the milk goes through a process of pasteurisation, which eliminates pathogens from the milk. It's very basic science.

Milk isn't used as a replacement for water. Do you stop taking water because you take Stout or fruit juice?
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by Farfalla(f): 9:38am On Mar 22
GloriousGbola:

come on now - we know you are a masai maiden . everyone in kenya is a nomadic cattle herder who lives on a diet of cows milk and blood

no be you be this?

Lol! You of all people should know that those are not my glorious bosoms!! wink

I have to give it to the Maasais though. Those fellows are effortlessly lean. Kinda like the Fulani people. But you see the rest of us? We have to "work" to keep everything from bulging out. We can't even have ice-cream in peace. angry
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by folake4u(f): 9:59am On Mar 22
Farfalla:

Sorry to say, but you sound like someone who's never been to any school. I'm even surprised you can type. Did you ever learn anything about Louis Pasteur in primary school? There are no parasites transferred from cows to humans because the milk goes through a process of pasteurisation, which eliminates pathogens from the milk. It's very basic science.

Milk isn't used as a replacement for water. Do you stop taking water because you take Stout or fruit juice?

Fatality. grin
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by Farfalla(f): 10:15am On Mar 22
folake4u:

Fatality. grin

Folake, we all know Nigerians are generally knowledgeable. I don't know where this one came from. Sounding like someone who's never left his village. grin
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by folake4u(f): 10:38am On Mar 22
Farfalla:

Folake, we all know Nigerians are generally knowledgeable. I don't know where this one came from. Sounding like someone who's never left his village. grin

On behalf of Nigerians, we dash him to our neighbour, Cameroun. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by GloriousGbola: 12:07pm On Mar 22
Farfalla:

Lol! You of all people should know that those are not my glorious bosoms!! wink

I have to give it to the Maasais though. Those fellows are effortlessly lean. Kinda like the Fulani people. But you see the rest of us? We have to "work" to keep everything from bulging out. We can't even have ice-cream in peace. angry

I'm sorry. I have go make a confession. sad. I have er misplaced the last picture you sent me. Pls can you send it again? So I will not make this heinous, disgraceful and shocking mistake of mis identifying your beautiful mammary glands. Please forgive my carelessness and send me a new picture as you do. smiley
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by Farfalla(f): 12:15pm On Mar 22
folake4u:

On behalf of Nigerians, we dash him to our neighbour, Cameroun. cheesy

Dash him to Chad abeg! cheesy
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by folake4u(f): 12:17pm On Mar 22
Farfalla:

Dash him to Chad abeg! cheesy

Hahaha oya na.

Your wish is my command. grin
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by faceland: 1:34pm On Mar 22
Farfalla:

So because you did a quick Google search you think you are more educated? You have been murdering the English grammar here for almost two day. I am sure you can't speak more than two languages but still can't master any.

Unfortunately we are not on the same level to even have a casual conversation (you're painfully ignorant &;pretending to be knowable).

Please go and drink the bodily discharge of your cows and leave me alone.
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by Farfalla(f): 1:45pm On Mar 22
GloriousGbola:

I'm sorry. I have go make a confession. sad. I have er misplaced the last picture you sent me. Pls can you send it again? So I will not make this heinous, disgraceful and shocking mistake of misidentifying your beautiful mammary glands. Please forgive my carelessness and send me a new picture as you do. smiley

See ehn, this your request will put me into a lot of trouble.

All the family elders, chiefs, village elders, church elders and pastors, the bishop and a representative from the local county assembly will summon me for a hearing, where I'll have to show cause why I shouldn't be publicly banished from Oga's house carrying only a bundle of folded clothes and bare necessities on my head.

The story will then appear on Nairaland where the usual incels will have a field day using me as an example of why women and men aren't "equal", why men should only pick virgins, and why men should do DNA tests on all their children. Some will vouch to stay away from women completely, while others will reiterate that women should only be kept around to be used and discarded.

Go through all that wahala because I must send pictures to someone who just wants to chop and clean mouth? Nah, I'll keep my pictures. grin

Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by Farfalla(f): 2:25pm On Mar 22
faceland:

So because you did a quick Google search you think you are more educated? You have been murdering the English grammar here for almost two day. I am sure you can't speak more than two languages but still can't master any.

Unfortunately we are not on the same level to even have a casual conversation (you're painfully ignorant &;pretending to be knowable).

Please go and drink the bodily discharge of your cows and leave me alone.

So you're seriously telling me that one needs to do a quick Google search to know that you can boil milk to kill parasites? You should have used that same Google search to learn that drinking milk has got nothing to do with Kenya's low life expectancy.

As for murdering English, you don't have a monopoly on it. Let me join you to murder English, Mr. "Am I a caff that I should be drinking milk?"

Someone who thinks that there are people in SA who live in the bush and rely only on milk for survival cannot tell me anything about ignorance. Where did you get this from anyway? Which people in SA live in the bush? grin
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by GindoX(m): 5:58pm On Mar 22
Jamesbiodun:
I only drink milk when I am weak , it can be once in a month or 3month

So milk dey give strength? grin
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by faceland: 6:21pm On Mar 22
Farfalla:

So you're seriously telling me that one needs to do a quick Google search to know that you can boil milk to kill parasites? You should have used that same Google search to learn that drinking milk has got nothing to do with Kenya's low life expectancy.

As for murdering English, you don't have a monopoly on it. Let me join you to murder English, Mr. "Am I a caff that I should be drinking milk?"

Someone who thinks that there are people in SA who live in the bush and rely only on milk for survival cannot tell me anything about ignorance. Where did you get this from anyway? Which people in SA live in the bush? grin

Prove that I said South Africans lived in bush and I would wire you $200 USD. If you can't, then consider taking 1 hour a day to learn how to comprehend simple English grammar. It will benefit you greatly.

I consider myself semi educated and even you are too unintelligent for me to have a normal conversation with, I rather chat with a 4 years old that I know lacks lots of knowledge but is shape to learn.
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by Farfalla(f): 9:55am On Mar 23
faceland:

Prove that I said South Africans lived in bush and I would wire you $200 USD. If you can't, then consider taking 1 hour a day to learn how to comprehend simple English grammar. It will benefit you greatly.

I consider myself semi educated and even you are too unintelligent for me to have a normal conversation with, I rather chat with a 4 years old that I know lacks lots of knowledge but is shape to learn.

Keep your $200 and use it to educate yourself on dairy farming and milk processing, so you'll not end up posting stuff like the one below.

faceland:
Hope you know that most KENYAN men die in their 50's because of the PARASITE in their stomach from drinking milk.

Am I caff calf (or goat's kid) that I should be drinking milk?
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by zhike: 11:33pm On Mar 31
faceland:

Anyway, nothing will carry me to South Africa of my own free will. The people get on my nerves both black and white for different reasons.
South Africans are relieved to know that you are not planning to come.
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by faceland: 12:46pm On Apr 01
zhike:

South Africans are relieved to know that you are not planning to come.

Fear not xenophobic one, fear not. I'm NOT coming, okay.
This big bad Nigerian ain't coming to take your 'whatever' buttercup. Relax.
Re: Why Negerians Don't Drink Milk by faceland: 1:07pm On Apr 01
Farfalla:

Keep your $200 and use it to educate yourself on dairy farming and milk processing, so you'll not end up posting stuff like the one below.

So you were talking bullshit?

May be it is because your grandpa walked the earth publicly naked in the name of "aftican" culture you thought I was referring to you when I mentioned Nigerian/Fulani nomads in the bush... The word "bush man" is literally associated with your foooqin country.

Could you take this conversation over to Twitter, where you can express your views more freely with other like minded losers to support you?

Imagine spying on a Nigerian forum and not even enterprising enough to sell milk or even a link to your monetized website. WTF are you doing here, because you certainly don't care about Nigerians health? A whole group of registered South Africans on a Nigerian forum trying to act friendly but can hide their deep disdain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recipe For 100 Pieces Of Doughnuts / What Is Your Best Fruit / Cake & Pasteries Training In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.