Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' (34687 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / I Fainted When My Wife Said I’m Not Father Of Our 14-yr-old Daughter / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by NairalandGOAT1: 2:04pm On Mar 19
Wow!
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by chukkysnow: 2:05pm On Mar 19
The judge is wise.Perhaps the DNA of d mother will disclose whether is is hers or not too.quote author=dre11 post=129002364]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4w31Bck3zk?si=rZ1WNAzeesRSrdB1

‘This marriage wrecked me’ — Man narrates how DNA shows he’s not father of SS ‘son’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/this-marriage-wrecked-me-man-narrates-how-dna-shows-hes-not-father-of-ss-son/[/quote]
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by vickydevoka(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
Who paid for the DNA test that was carried out? lipsrsealed
Try n watch. Go buy data

4 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by id4sho(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Awnn sorry, I wonder how you'll comfortably takes someone's pregnancy and 📍 it on a different person and you sleep well at night.

Stop pretending you serpent

3 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Kobojunkie: 2:07pm On Mar 19
AbuAeesha:
■ kindly read the story.it was clearly stated
Where? lipsrsealed
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by BigYash: 2:09pm On Mar 19
Chrisrare:
married men cheat a lot thinking they are smart, so he should enjoy his karma.
Is that an excuse for this fraud? If the man no fit make life miserable for her ,na him know.. I don't forgive sins like this.. And there should be jail term for paternity fraud ,just as rape..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by GodHimself: 2:09pm On Mar 19
Lol.

The marriage didn’t wreck you. It saved you from a lifetime of manipulation. In fact, this is proof that God loves you.

Give Thanks to him everyday when you wake up and before you go to bed.

Someone has been praying for you.

dre11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4w31Bck3zk?si=rZ1WNAzeesRSrdB1

‘This marriage wrecked me’ — Man narrates how DNA shows he’s not father of SS ‘son’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/this-marriage-wrecked-me-man-narrates-how-dna-shows-hes-not-father-of-ss-son/

2 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by NEUDUDE: 2:09pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
thats all you got from this story. imagine if dna was free you should be comfortably lodged under one bridge by now lol grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by charlypoker(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by zebszebs: 2:10pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
Where? lipsrsealed

Read oponu!!!

9 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by udemzyudex(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19
Hmmm... Things dey happen.

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Kobojunkie: 2:11pm On Mar 19
NEUDUDE:

thats all you got from this story. imagine if dna was free you should be comfortably lodged under one bridge by now lol grin
Who paid for the DNA test? undecided
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by JooEeL(m): 2:11pm On Mar 19
Where is Mosdii when u need him? grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by zebszebs: 2:12pm On Mar 19
She looks much older than him.

Why marry your aunty?

You didnt know she would use your head?
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by GloriousGbola: 2:12pm On Mar 19
Probability of paternity is 0%

The woman run the man street.

What is even funnier is that the woman is not by any metric a hot chick or a 'baddie'.

2 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by APOPTOSIS: 2:13pm On Mar 19
LADIES can Lie and they know. They fake a lot of things.
If u have ever been close to them you will understand.
The worst part is they "shed copious tears when lying"
I can easily detect a woman that's lying.
A Lying woman knows no age...
I thought such would be spared in grannies until I realized grannies lie to finish.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by GodHimself: 2:13pm On Mar 19
Don’t refer to your service as “cheap”.

Use the word “affordable”.

There’s a huge difference in perception.

Santana1:
Nawaoooh
Meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Zege7716: 2:14pm On Mar 19
Did u hear anything like cheating on the man's part here?
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by AriyaTV: 2:14pm On Mar 19
udemzyudex:
Omo this is omowunmi my course mate 🫢

Which school is that?
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Artzdanielsz(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
You no dey read abi

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by bonechamberlain(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19
jmoore:
My rule

1: Marry a virgin

2: Conduct Paternity test before the baby clocks one year

Many married women are still having sex with their ex. The daughter of Jezebel was blaming the devil for the SS genotype while she is the real devil that was jumping up and down the penis of her ex.

Where do you find true virgins above 18years. If we are to go by the real meaning of virgins.

4 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by VinnyBaba: 2:15pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Awnn sorry, I wonder how you'll comfortably takes someone's pregnancy and 📍 it on a different person and you sleep well at night.

You see how the Man took it well in his Strides.. sad

If a Man brings home his LOVER'S child to his Wife, to train and lies to her that he picked the child from the street.

The Day the Woman will find out the Truth, She will most likely MURDER the man. embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by NEUDUDE: 2:15pm On Mar 19

“At this point I was confused. She first told me it w“At this point I was confused. She first told me it was the enemy that was doing us through the boy. I didn’t believe and at the same time I didn’t argue with her. I started making my research if it was possible for AA + AS to produce SS.” as the enemy that was doing us through the boy. I didn’t believe and at the same time I didn’t argue with her. I started making my research if it was possible for AA + AS to produce SS.”

you are very much a fool if you believe whatsoever nonsense a woman tells you without applying logic.

this is why they like simps becos they have brains but dont use them apparently

grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Babangidapikin: 2:15pm On Mar 19
Pele hope the baby have started calling you Dada to console you .. anyway you went through a course in Pre Fatherhood..but the arrest part is strange sha... enjoy your small freedom..🤸🤸🤸🤸
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by muyico(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay family! her sister

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by ignis: 2:16pm On Mar 19
The fruit of unfaithfulness.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by EreluRoz: 2:17pm On Mar 19
VinnyBaba:

You see how the Man took it well in his Strides.. sad

If a Man brings home his LOVER'S child to his Wife, to train and lies to her that he picked the child from the street.

The Day the Woman will find out the Truth, She will most likely MURDER the man. embarassed undecided
Everything is not gender war and you can see nobody is supporting the woman

4 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by APOPTOSIS: 2:19pm On Mar 19
Angelfrost:
My late Grandmother always said that every pregnant woman knows deep down the actual father of the child in her womb...!
That, even if a woman collects semen from 3 different men within the same time frame, she can still feel who the real father is...!
Paternity fraud is unpardonable!
There should be jail terms and fines for this. undecided
Some women do not know the Father of their children again ooo. Gone are those days when they knew. Not now again. The hop from carrot to carrot so wouldn't really know again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by jmoore(m): 2:20pm On Mar 19
bonechamberlain:

Where do you find true virgins above 18years. If we are to go by the real meaning of virgins.

Are you one? A virgin knows that there are virgins in their 20's, 30's.

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Omoawoke: 2:21pm On Mar 19
Ignorance is a disaster. Stupidity is a bastard

If not, your wife won’t con you so cheaply to believe that you an AA can birth an SS child.
Death to stupidity

2 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Patojargz: 2:21pm On Mar 19
Normally, women are not to be trusted. Daughters of Jezebel roaming D Street looking for whom 2 devour... It's well
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by advanceDNA: 2:22pm On Mar 19
96ACE:
But how do these b*tches sleep in peace knowing that they’re involved in these paternity frauds??

There is almost no woman that cannot commit paternity fraud...except a very few with conscience

....because instead of confessing they've been fvcking another man and the baby they are carrying may not be for their husband...most women will rather choose the option of keeping quiet and pin Mr A's baby on Mr B

I blame all these men too....if u pour sperm ...u child must resemble you....it doesn't have to be face resemblance...could be nose, fingers, toes, ...there is no how ur child will resemble her mother alone.....and once they start telling u repeatedly that ur child looks like one uncle that died in 1964....just know something is fishy......

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) / About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Risk Of Travelling In Nigeria / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.