Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' (34638 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / I Fainted When My Wife Said I’m Not Father Of Our 14-yr-old Daughter / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by faceland: 2:27pm On Mar 19
So if the boy wasn't sick, this is how he would have dedicated his whole life to training him?

7 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Treadway: 2:29pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
Who paid for the DNA test that was carried out? lipsrsealed
like four people don prompt you to read the story, but you no jus gree read am

“For me to produce SS even when I marry SS as a AA. So I started voicing my displeasure out to my friends and one of them pointed me to Justice Court that they will do the DNA test for free. So I contacted them and arranged a sample for me and the boy for Paternity test.

Justice court paid

You're welcome.

8 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by faceland: 2:29pm On Mar 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Have said it before that 80 percent of first child between husband and wife is actually not the husband who is the biological father
I sound stupid right but it is the truth
From the second child to the last born can be for the husband but you see that first child dna should be carried out

Real niggarz read

Read niggar

No wonder first born are often losers.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Raylight2(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
Awnn sorry, I wonder how you'll comfortably takes someone's pregnancy and 📍 it on a different person and you sleep well at night.
why am I seeing you everywhere on NL?
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by ednut1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
the tv show

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by blamingthedevil: 2:31pm On Mar 19
Don't blame the woman, could it be possible that the child was exchange in the hospital by careless health workers?
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by SonofElElyonRet: 2:31pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:

Answer is in the story... read again

2 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Franklyspeakin: 2:32pm On Mar 19
Try dey read
Kobojunkie:

2 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Kobojunkie: 2:32pm On Mar 19
Treadway:
like four people don prompt you to read the story, but you no jus gree read am

“For me to produce SS even when I marry SS as a AA. So I started voicing my displeasure out to my friends and one of them pointed me to Justice Court that they will do the DNA test for free. So I contacted them and arranged a sample for me and the boy for Paternity test.
Justice court paid
You're welcome
Na by force to read wetin I no wan read? All I wanted to know was who paid for the DNA test, and this from those of you who get time to read the story. Thanks anyways! undecided
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by EreluRoz: 2:32pm On Mar 19
Raylight2:
why am I seeing you everywhere on NL?
cause I'm an air
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Ameduedwin: 2:33pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
can't you read?

2 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by boxypane(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
U dey read?

2 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by neonly: 2:34pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:

It actually free i watched the said video on judge Fummi show
It shows how devilish this set of gender can be you need to see d woman still claiming innocent in d program

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by izibili44: 2:34pm On Mar 19
You no dey read?
Kobojunkie:

2 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by sweetkev(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19
udemzyudex:
Omo this is omowunmi my course mate 🫢
Abi you self chop clean mouth in school days then ? grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by faceland: 2:34pm On Mar 19
BigYash:
Is that an excuse for this fraud? If the man no fit make life miserable for her ,na him know.. I don't forgive sins like this.. And there should be jail term for paternity fraud ,just as rape..

Since 2016.
Years he would never recover.

They need to a law where she pay certain amount monthly for a period of time to him, or get locked up.

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Ameduedwin: 2:35pm On Mar 19
blamingthedevil:
Don't blame the woman, could it be possible that the child was exchange in the hospital by careless health workers?
try and read

2 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by mosicola(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19
My brother there is this igbo adage that says that it is a woman who knows the true father of her children. Most first borns in this present generation are fathered by another man.

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Exceed15: 2:36pm On Mar 19
Thr idiot in-law even had the gut to arrest him. He should send her packing with immediate effect.
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Angelfrost(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19
APOPTOSIS:

Some women do not know the Father of their children again ooo. Gone are those days when they knew. Not now again. The hop from carrot to carrot so wouldn't really know again.

Damn! That's just sad! undecided
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Raylight2(m): 2:37pm On Mar 19
EreluRoz:
cause I'm an air
😁😁😁
Well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by goldmatrix(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19
The court. It is always free
Kobojunkie:
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Bennycollins: 2:40pm On Mar 19
Angelfrost:
My late Grandmother always said that every pregnant woman knows deep down the actual father of the child in her womb...!

That, even if a woman collects semen from 3 different men within the same time frame, she can still feel who the real father is...!

Paternity fraud is unpardonable!

There should be jail terms and fines for this. undecided
How can she possibly determine the owner out of three men she slept with same time, say within days?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by CJStarz: 2:41pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
Read again

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by tonicyril: 2:42pm On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
But ur big big eyes are still working to read now

2 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by 96ACE: 2:42pm On Mar 19
advanceDNA:

There is almost no woman that cannot commit paternity fraud...except a very with conscience

....because instead of confessing they've been fvcking another man...most women will rather choose the option of keeping quiet and pin Mr A's baby on Mr B

I blame all these men too....if u pour sperm ...u child resemble you....it doesn't have to be face resemblance...could be nose, fingers, toes, ...there is no how ur child will resemble her mother alone.....and once they start telling u repeatedly that ur child looks like one uncle that died in 1964....just know something is fishy......

Make God save man from evil women oo, most men just dey sponsor other men children on a lowkey

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by tonicyril: 2:43pm On Mar 19
Chrisrare:
married men cheat a lot thinking they are smart, so he should enjoy his karma.
Is that the reason u re talking like ur mother??

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by Devaro: 2:43pm On Mar 19
If you never marry, think am well before you enter. E get why.

Warning singles from experience

5 Likes

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by lexy2014: 2:44pm On Mar 19
jmoore:
My rule

1: Marry a virgin

2: Conduct Paternity test before the baby clocks one year

Many married women are still having sex with their ex. The daughter of Jezebel was blaming the devil for the SS genotype while she is the real devil that was jumping up and down the penis of her ex.

are u a virgin?
Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by egopersonified(f): 2:44pm On Mar 19
God1000:
Some women are wicked

According to punch report, Six out of every 10 paternity tests turn out negative. “Statistically, in DNA paternity testing, most times in Nigeria, we see that six out of every 10 children might not be fathered by their biological father

men should be extremely careful these days.

Because those who carry out DNA tests are already suspicious of their partners. If you take a random sample, for example, DNA tests to show paternity of the children of a group of male staff in First bank, Isolo, you won't get up to that 60%

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by lexy2014: 2:46pm On Mar 19
Devaro:
If you never marry, think am well before you enter. E get why.

Warning singles from experience

your experience is a product of your wrong choices. it should not be the basis upon which others should live their lives

1 Like

Re: ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' by God1000(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19
egopersonified:

Because those who carry out DNA tests are already suspicious of their partners. If you take a random sample, for example, DNA tests to show paternity of the children of a group of male staff in First bank, Isolo, you won't get up to that 60%
And how do you know that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? / When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. / Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.