Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians (24536 Views)

Coronavirus: Aliko Dangote Donates 600-Bed Isolation Centre To Kano (Pictures) / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response / Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Ken4Christ: 6:18pm On Mar 19
fasho01:
First time I am hearing dangote being involved in philanthropy.. Not asserting that he has not been doing so previously, just stating that it's the first time I'm hearing it being broadcast smiley

The items donated during the covid 19 was done by Dangote and a few other billionaire. But the government hoarded it. How are we not sure they will do the same thing in this case.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Bimpe29: 6:29pm On Mar 19
This is timely and really commendable. However, I will urge him not to distribute the items through the government.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by cardoctor(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19
Its all story until i see my own.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by thedio(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19
Wawelexy:
If he donates that through any government agency, it's more of like him giving nothing cos it will be hoarded.

His company should share directly to the masses.
Iyalaya scam. Dangote na scammer one million bags my foot.
I wonder where the 1million bag will come from without having impact in our markets
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by zeyt: 6:50pm On Mar 19
The problem is any donation passing through the government will never rich the masses as intended
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:52pm On Mar 19
Donated to his northern brothers.
Have you received any? If you have update us, northerners exempted.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by FLYFIRE(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19
He should reduce the price instead of this theatrics
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by benitwater(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19
Kudos 👍
Others should pls do yours at least to give back to the society that feeds you too.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by alimiadedayo1: 7:35pm On Mar 19
debanj326:
He donated 1million bags of rice, but a bag of Dangote cement still 10k. Hmmmm
you guys have problem if your family have great glory like dangote why don't you have someone from your family member who can match dangote greatness.. nonsense
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by oneman2k7: 7:58pm On Mar 19
Thunder fire him. All enemies of Nigeria
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by yommen: 8:04pm On Mar 19
CodeTemplar:
Hmmm.. Him try o.

Nigerians should stop looting his trucks after this.

Nigerians should loot more of his trucks. In fact, they should loot more of his cement trucks. He has indirectly stolen more from the people by monopolising the Nigerian markets.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by frog12: 8:08pm On Mar 19
where he get the rice from?
that's between 50 million to 100 million dollars e dey give away shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Fearurcreeator: 8:09pm On Mar 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

After milking us dry with your monopolistic moda fuckkking mentality
All the scam you don do no be weed and drugs you dey use am smoke... Abeg leave Dangote
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Sleekfun: 8:17pm On Mar 19
Nigeria love free things ... Donation, Gifts , Bonus and others , instead of giving free , why not subsidy the price and also the indomie you produce directly from your company , this will make the generosity get to every corner .
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by frog12: 8:18pm On Mar 19
for where? grin grin grin
debt too much

EZENDIZUOGU:
instead of him to reduce the cost of his product, he is there donating 1 million bags of rice that wont get to the right people that needed it.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by frog12: 8:22pm On Mar 19
how is that tinubu's problem?

dangoteinlaw:
Stomach infrastructure. See, if Nigerians truly realised the harm Tinubu had caused to their country in less than six months, they would undoubtedly stage protests in the streets. As I write, there has not been any power for the last three weeks, and Nepa has told everyone to go to hell because, according to them, a fuse at their office burned and they are currently unable to replace it.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by commoditiesnig: 8:51pm On Mar 19
wwwihy:

Imran Muhammad
Very good gesture. God bless you sir.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Wisfem: 9:15pm On Mar 19
Toeyota:
That's good

Internet Donation!!
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Tzar(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19
Better late than never!
Corrupt and greedy profiteer!
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by KayB: 9:26pm On Mar 19
He should desist from strangulation of MSMEs and choking the economy.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by highness25(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19
wwwihy:

Imran Muhammad
If this man so much love Nigerians let him reduce the price of cement. Sharing one cup of rice to people will do nothing.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Konskott(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19
Nothing is free. He will soon increase the price of his grains or reduce the quantity in a bag while selling at the same price..
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by kareemkamil(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19
Honestly Nigerians aren't happy with Dangote, bcoz he is the owner of Dangote cement industry, & he make his cement not affordable to citizens of Nigeria, & u wanna bribe us with 1millions bags of rice. That's madness.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Okeoghenerobert: 6:02am On Mar 20
Even if we share am one one cup,e no go reach everybody.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by okeke6969: 8:49am On Mar 20
RenaissanceGuy:
I think I saw the video on Facebook yesterday. Thousands of people were excitedly going home with a bag of rice each on their head. I was overjoyed seeing the joy on their faces.

You are overjoyed? For how long will it last them. Dey play. Dangote is one of the people putting you and most Nigerians in abject poverty, if you don't know.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Cromagnon: 3:52pm On Mar 20
fasho01:
First time I am hearing dangote being involved in philanthropy.. Not asserting that he has not been doing so previously, just stating that it's the first time I'm hearing it being broadcast smiley
how old are you
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Cromagnon: 3:53pm On Mar 20
money121:
Chaii

1million bags of rice
For 200million Citizen
how many you donate
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Cromagnon: 3:53pm On Mar 20
Samunique:
Try

Is he not making excess money from over inflated cement price and other products from the same Nigerians ?

Dey there dey play ?

Those men are evil undecided
how is it over inflated
What is the price supposed to be

So employing 15000 jobless Nigerians is evil?
Yoy prefer to import what you can produce you lazy bones
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by bisqit: 7:59pm On Mar 20
Sleekfun:
Nigeria love free things ... Donation, Gifts , Bonus and others , instead of giving free , why not subsidy the price and also the indomie you produce directly from your company , this will make the generosity get to every corner .
hi, what do you know about bukkahut? I want to apply as store assistant. Am a graduate
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Layi4real(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23
Samunique:
Try

Is he not making excess money from over inflated cement price and other products from the same Nigerians ?

Dey there dey play ?

Those men are evil undecided
Tell Ur mum or Aunt to lower the price of the goods they are selling to ease there community burdens if e easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OLX Shuts Down Office In Nigeria / Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens / Dangote To Stop Sourcing FOREX From CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.