Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians (24537 Views)

Coronavirus: Aliko Dangote Donates 600-Bed Isolation Centre To Kano (Pictures) / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response / Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19
instead of him to reduce the cost of his product, he is there donating 1 million bags of rice that wont get to the right people that needed it.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by IbnB: 4:28pm On Mar 19
Anatolia:
You see all those people criticizing Dangote, see what the man has done. We have rich men in the South who give nothing back to society but we will not criticize them but because Dangote is a Northerner you will rush to criticize him. The wealth Dangote has is a gift from God. The man has business acumen that 99.99% of Nigerians do not have. Forget whether government Dey help am.

Your mumu raise to power 10
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by AareGaa: 4:31pm On Mar 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

After milking us dry with your monopolistic moda fuckkking mentality

Who dey milk poor, jobless man like you?
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by AareGaa: 4:33pm On Mar 19
israelmao:
After making huge profit from inflating cement price.

Go buy cement elsewhere. He is not the only producer of cement.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Newborn27(f): 4:34pm On Mar 19
It wouldn't get to the masses just like all the several covid relief funds and palliatives.

Fear who no fear Nigeria government. embarassed
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by benjaminlawson(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19
Nigerians don't need handout, let the economy be good, so that individual could afford their own meals. The money he suppose to pay as tax were waved for him, running to trillions of naira every year, but someone being paid 30,000 naira minimum wage is being force to pay tax. Also he has constituted himself to monopoly power, where he sells his goods at maximum profit, because there is no competition or collusion of few sellers, he also get huge billions of Dollar as loan from government. Now saying he is donating 1 million bags of rice, who counted it to determine that quantity, or what is the value of that rice as compared to abnormal and monopolistic profit he has been making from poor Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by mechanics(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19
Nice one.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by newoffer: 4:42pm On Mar 19
U don chop dis type of rice before.
SoNature:
I trust BUA to follow suit; those two brothers are doing well for themselves and for the country.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Anatolia: 4:42pm On Mar 19
IbnB:

Your mumu raise to power 10

Thank you.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Kingbuhari(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19
We will leave the key factor to celebrate criminals.. have we forgotten that this criminal is selling cement at 15k... Give me sole licence to market , distribute just one product on Nigeria I will dash out 1m truck of rice every 30 days
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Chicagograduate(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19
After inflating the price of cement.Other non monopolistic of Dangote s products are not making sales like Dangote cement.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Chicagograduate(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19
benjaminlawson:
Nigerians don't need handout, let the economy be good, so that individual could afford their own meals. The money he suppose to pay as tax were waved for him, running to trillions of naira every year, but someone being paid 30,000 naira minimum wage is being force to pay tax. Also he has constituted himself to monopoly power, where he sells his goods at maximum profit, because there is no competition or collusion of few sellers, he also get huge billions of Dollar as loan from government. Now saying he is donating 1 million bags of rice, who counted it to determine that quantity, or what is the value of that rice as compared to abnormal and monopolistic profit he has been making from poor Nigerians.
That is how they do.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Bfly: 4:45pm On Mar 19
I no like food sharing but if this really goes as stated then thumbs up to Dangote
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by fuckJones(f): 4:46pm On Mar 19
CodeTemplar:
Hmmm.. Him try o.

Nigerians should stop looting his trucks after this.
we will not stop
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Lightened: 4:50pm On Mar 19
Next time, caption "Dangote is distributing rice to northerners" and not "Nigerians"

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Yakson09: 4:58pm On Mar 19
RenaissanceGuy:
I think I saw the video on Facebook yesterday. Thousands of people were excitedly going home with a bag of rice each on their head. I was overjoyed seeing the joy on their faces.
. That one is from the rep member of Bichi Local govt in Kano state.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Stephench: 5:05pm On Mar 19
SoNature:
I trust BUA to follow suit; those two brothers are doing well for themselves and for the country.

For themselves please. Not for the country

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by drezzyx(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19
Rice wey no go reach us.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 5:24pm On Mar 19
/
Funny country!

How much did Dangote make in 1 month of inflating cement price from N5700 to N13000/bag in February alone?

How much is 1 million bags of rice?

But trust Nigerians to start praising him to high heavens. The Nigerian formula is simple--steal billions and give millions in charity, then go
home and enjoy the canonization.

/
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by HRMK: 5:27pm On Mar 19
LAUDABLE! LET US HOPE POLITICIANS WOULD ALLOW IT TO GET TO THE POOR MASSES!!
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by slowice(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19
200m minus 1m = cool

Handouts doesn't solve the problem of hunger and not a economic policy
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Akabuking: 5:35pm On Mar 19
wwwihy:

Imran Muhammad
Available to the elite
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Acidosis(m): 5:36pm On Mar 19
1 million bags of rice, meaning 1 in every 200 Nigerians should receive at least 1 bag.

Unfortunately, not one person on this forum (of over 500,000 Nigerians) will get one.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Allisgud: 5:39pm On Mar 19
He collected our money thru cement and use part of it to buy us rice🤔
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by newoffer: 5:46pm On Mar 19
Being at the top at the expense of everybody. . Only God go judge una
AareGaa:

Who dey milk poor, jobless man like you?
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by bnbash(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19
Your joy for them is what amazes me. You too will be blessed for rejoicing in others' joy.
RenaissanceGuy:
I think I saw the video on Facebook yesterday. Thousands of people were excitedly going home with a bag of rice each on their head. I was overjoyed seeing the joy on their faces.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by EmekaBlue(m): 5:56pm On Mar 19
All these things no dey reach my side. Next news plz
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Boyjaco: 5:58pm On Mar 19
then he will increase the price of xement and get his money back
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19
Waoh,so that Dangote bread is actually from him... I used to think it's someone else using the name

It's a very nice gesture... That bread is always shared around Moricas, Agege... Na the only bread some families dey chop for that area be that, and Na free... Plus they've been doing it for a long time now

Kudos to him for that
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by mukthar2000(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19
Oga I don't need ur rice, all I need from u is to reduce ur cement price to enable me use my money to buy instead of giving me bag of rice and still increase ur cement price to collect back multiple bag of rice from me.

Las Las na nothern side all the bag of rice go finish, some go even change the bag rice to resell in out for money.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by rafcrown(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19
Waiting for bags of cement.
Re: Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians by Mccullum: 6:12pm On Mar 19
After monopolizing major businesses and hiking prices of his products beyond 💯 percent due to his domination.

I can't thank him, his actions adding to horrific economic situation in Nigeria which is more inhumanity than his humanitarian acts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens / Dangote To Stop Sourcing FOREX From CBN / Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.