Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu (17331 Views)

Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security / Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power / I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by LOVEALAIGBO: 6:26pm On Mar 19
Antoeni:
He created the vacuum that Govt officials are profiting from by creating unnecessary insecurity in south east with sit at home order.

It's obvious....your intentions for creating this thread and giving it the title you did!

If you're challenged to support your assertion can you?
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by BabaRamota1980: 6:28pm On Mar 19
Listen to bloody coward, restore peace where? You be peacemaker? Anuofia, death by hanging awaits you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by cardoctor(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19
Ok bro. We believe u.
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Bfly: 6:37pm On Mar 19
You can’t hand guns to people and expect to get it back with same mentality. Some have found life in it.
Be chilling behind bars while we outside keep facing the heat and cold in the street.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by smartemperor042: 6:48pm On Mar 19
Terrorist kill you there!

Idiot grin

Antoeni:
This Greedy Young Man Must Have Learnt a Lot Of Lessons, FG Should Have Mercy On Him, I Know its Not Easy to Release a Terrorist Just Like That.
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by smartemperor042: 6:48pm On Mar 19
May it be done to you as you wish others!

BabaRamota1980:
Listen to bloody coward, restore peace where? You be peacemaker? Anuofia, death by hanging awaits you.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Tareq1105: 6:51pm On Mar 19
SensualMan:
Nnamdi Kanu, a man greater than Awolowo, Buhari and Tinubu put together.

It's just a matter of time. Even in jail, his name alone eclipses that of Awolowo and Tinubu.

It's okay, time will tell.
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Morenikeji090(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19
Oh really… you sure
GambaOsaka:

If they release this guy man, the carnage he would cause will be double the former. All these gentility na scam o.
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by worksmart(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19
So you go restore the peace in your own region that you had destroyed?

Do you think Tinubu cares ? undecided

Where is the gain for Tinubu if he were to release you?

Shut up and restore the peace if you can whilst you are in jail you do not have to be released to be able to call your terrorist IPOB and followers to order.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19
Someone has touched his reset button
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by worksmart(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19
Please don't use NK to discredit the good name of Ojukwu. Ojukwu was a hero and remains a hero of the Igbo people, however we cannot say the same for NK who ran out of the country and hid for 12months in a different continent just on hearing soldiers where on their way to his compound.
Cherrybae:
Liar, you must remain on detention. Bloody coward like ojukwu.

You want to run away.

Nonsense
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Pickup8: 7:43pm On Mar 19
Absuchat:

Why then was igboho (a terrorist) released?

Igboho was never arrested by Nigeria govt.
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Pickup8: 7:45pm On Mar 19
Tha guy is tired of incanseration sad sad
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by BondRiv: 7:52pm On Mar 19
I wouldn't take his word for it.
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Emmabyte: 8:00pm On Mar 19
Thanks for accepting MNK to be great, but when are you going to beg for your own freedom from the zoo you call a country or are you happy with the cost of living, you cut him in Lagos and in Kenya but yet to catch those that killed your useless army in Delta state yet to catch kidnappers kidnapping school children everyday is that not funny my friend
Patriotic9ja:

Of course he is. That's why he shouldn't beg for freedom so he can continue what he does best. Great man that was caught becos of small girls both in Lagos hotel and Kenya
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Ubdavis(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19
He would come out. Run to abroad and begin to spew trash from there like he use to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by aimmoney9: 8:39pm On Mar 19
Mozegee:
. Such an irritating soul. You are so disgusting. May be you will die before him because you are not guarantee of any security as u are going to your day to day activities. Your hatred is beyond measure and i am on u
Keep quiet............... grin grin grin grin

A lot of igbos were killed all in the name of saboteur.......... grin grin grin grin grin

Graduates and undergraduates, principals and even market women and men trying to eke out a living were massacred in their own land unu ne gbu nwanne anyi ka okuko.......... angry angry angry angry

Many young and old lives wasted, traditional rulers killed like fowls during meetings........whole family trees completely obliterated from ala Igbo......... grin grin grin grin

South East was peaceful until he decided to kill his own people to free them you can imagine............ grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is a UN charter that states that any group that has fought a civil war after 50 years can secede from a country..........of course with referendum........there are sweet intellectual ways of doing things.....we as igbos would have moved from Nigerian Court to ECOWAS Court to AU Court and finally the UN for the Biafra we seek and it would have been assured........ grin grin grin grin

When the Yorubas was insulting us after the elections to go home, 80% of big wealthy igbo men were willing but when they looked back at the level of insecurity bedevilling the east they will of course choose to keep their lives, cause when there is life there is hope....... grin grin ;DD

All igbos who had their loved ones murdered in cold blood under the guise of saboteur and sit at home order that snowballed into the free for all killings, kidnappings, sacking of multiple communities by umuoma, massacre of burial guests, wedding guests, desecration of ala Igbo in general will not wish NK well and will surely wish him what he did to their brothers and sisters by his actions and inactions......... angry angry angry angry

NK forming of ESN was for a good reason to ward off Fulani herdsmen that were having a filled day in Benue and the North, and to prevent the RUGA-nisation of the South east (Ayo fayose did well too in protecting Ekiti state) which have been achieved till date.......... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where he got it all wrong was the saboteur issue and unwanton killings of fellow igbos and where the South East governors bleeped up big time was the formation of EBUBEAGU instead of adoption of ESN.......this led to serious clashes and use of unscrupulous elements for political gains and corrosive insecurity in ala Igbo......... grin grin grin grin grin

As an Igbo man killing your fellow Igbo man will not bring you BIAFRA because BIAFRA is in our hearts, it is an idea........your fellow Igbo man that you are killing could be the great rocket scientist we need to take us to the moon.............. angry angry angry angry

You don't kill your own to set them free, who will enjoy the freedom with you when you are finally free Their corpses ... grin grin grin

The South East is well educated let us apply our educational might to our struggle not our fists......... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by drerocker: 8:51pm On Mar 19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by iukpe: 9:03pm On Mar 19
This man was after Buhari's fulani government. Now there is not much to agitate over. We all still need a better country where things work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 9:11pm On Mar 19
Peace gbukwagi there...anumanu!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19
Lmao grin this guy really believe he'd be released. Does his lawyers not explain to him what treasonable felonies means?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by dododawa1: 10:03pm On Mar 19
Kanu

Don

GENTLE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:49pm On Mar 19
Dude has finally been humbled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by blacknp(m): 11:54pm On Mar 19
SensualMan:
Nnamdi Kanu, a man greater than Awolowo, Buhari and Tinubu put together.

It's just a matter of time. Even in jail, his name alone eclipses that of Awolowo and Tinubu.
Definitely in the Ndi igbo encyclopedia?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by blacknp(m): 11:56pm On Mar 19
YoungBlackRico:
Lmao grin this guy really believe he'd be released. Does his lawyers not explain to him what treasonable felonies means?
Barrister Ejiofor wey done tire for the whole matter?
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by yarimo(m): 12:56am On Mar 20
Ofunaofu:

We will all die someday
before nko
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by hooklover: 12:57am On Mar 20
I dry misd kanu live videos on face book .How he dey yab people one by one no joy. Abeg hive him mic let him briadvast from prison to give people hope..
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Azazyel: 1:00am On Mar 20
grin prison don tire am. Federal government don humble am

1 Like

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by sniperr007(m): 2:02am On Mar 20
Restore peace as per he is a peacemaker

1 Like

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Oghene86: 6:09am On Mar 20

1 Like

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 7:07am On Mar 20
Motherfvcker will sneak out of the country again and go back to UK, his safe haven to continue inciting his criminal followers in Nigeria to wreck more havocs
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Bishop4real: 8:55am On Mar 20
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

I'm sure you were born in 2024.

question is: has Kanu repented? if yes, has he apologized to the entire nation? until then, "oyo" for him grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Baroness Scotlan, Commonwealth Secretary General, / We Have Eliminated Boko Haram Terrorists In Sambisa, Nigerian Airforce Claims / Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.